剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
You'll never have another chance like this.
你不会再有这样的机会了
Where are we going, Dex? Just keep going straight.
我们去哪儿 德克斯 一直往前开
Institutions we trust have been attacked.
我们所信任的机构遭遇袭击
Innocent people have been killed.
无辜的人们被杀死
Wait for me over there.
到那边等我
Keep the car running. I'll be back soon.
别熄火 我马上回来
What are you gonna do?
你要做什么
Don't worry, partner. I'll do us proud.
别担心 搭档 交给我
We have been called upon to question
我们被号♥召去质疑
whether the people we thought were fighting for us...
我们认为在为我们而战的人
were really monsters all along.
是不是其实一直都是魔鬼
We are being told that we are not strong...
他们说 我们不够强壮
that we are not safe.
我们不够安全
You do what you have to do.
做你必须做的
Yet... here we are.
但我们就在这里
Stronger, because we will not accept that we are weak.
更强大 因为我们不会接受脆弱
Safer, because we will not be divided.
更安全 因为我们不会被分♥裂♥
I am proud of all of you for coming here despite your fears.
你们能战胜恐惧来到这里 我很骄傲
And I am grateful to you, always...
并且我永远感激你们
for letting me call myself one of you.
让我成为你们中的一员
Even when the night is darkest--
即使到了最黑暗的时刻
Karen Page!
凯伦·佩吉
Where is...
凯伦·佩吉
Karen Page?
在哪儿
It's locked!
门被锁上了
Go back! Turn around! Go back.
回去 转身 回去
All right, hurry up! Hurry!
好了 快点
I'm here!
我在这
I'm here. Please...
我在这 拜托
No, no, no, no, no. Please, don't. Please.
不不不 拜托 不
Please, no, no.
拜托 不不
Hello, Karen. It's nice to see you again.
你好 凯伦 很高兴又见到你
No!
不
No, no...
不 不
Matthew...
马修
Matthew, please forgive us.
马修 请原谅我们
No.
不
Matt. Matt, I can get everyone out.
马特 我可以帮大家逃走
But you have to get them away from the nave.
但你得让他们离开中殿
Okay. Okay. Can you get them out?
你能带他们出去吗
Okay, it's over there. Just wait...
在那边 等我
Wait till I distract him, okay? Okay.
等我转移他的注意力 好吗
I'm the one you want, right?
你找的是我 对吧
Karen?
凯伦
Karen?
凯伦
Oh, my God. Matt. Matt. Matt.
天啊 马特 马特
Matt, you okay? You okay?
马特 你没事吧
I can't... can't let him leave.
我不能让他离开
No, no, no.
不不不
Oh, shit, no, he's gone.
该死 他不见了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
Matt? Matt?
马特 马特
Matt?
马特
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表