剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I hope you kick Blake Tower's ass.
希望你把布雷克·陶瓦打得落花流水
With people like you backing me up, how could I not?
有你这样的人支持我 当然了
Hey, listen, I'm here to talk to Detective Mahoney.
那个 我是来找马霍尼警探的
You think you could...
你可以...
Move!
让让
Nelson?
尼尔森
What the hell are you doing?
你来干什么
Agent Nadeem, pleasure to see you again.
纳迪姆探员 很高兴再见到你
I asked you a question. What are you doing here?
我问你问题了 你来干什么
You know, just observing
就是来看看
the hard work of our men and women in blue.
我们辛苦工作的警员们
That's some weak bullshitting. You wanna try that again?
这借口太烂了 再编一个
Okay. You caught me.
好吧 被你逮到了
Truth is, I'm killing time.
我是在拖时间
Killing time for what?
为什么拖时间
Why do you keep looking at her?
你为什么看着她
Because I need to kill a few more seconds.
因为我得再拖几秒
Okay, I'm good.
好 可以了
Agent Nadeem, I'm here for my client.
纳迪姆探员 我是为我的委托人而来
Your Client.
你的 委托人
Don't shoot! She's unarmed.
别开枪 她没有武器
This is why I'm here. To surrender my client.
我就是为此而来 带我的委托人自首
Good.
很好
To the NYPD.
向纽约警局投降
Karen Page, you are under arrest.
凯伦·佩吉 你被捕了
Cuff her.
铐她
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
She's ours, Detective.
她是我们的 警探
Like hell.
才不是
She's a federal suspect.
她是联邦嫌犯
She's a suspected accomplice to murder.
她是谋杀从犯疑犯
That's state law.
这是州法律
And she's here to surrender to the NYPD.
她要向纽约警局投降
Shut up.
闭嘴
I'm saying, as the only attorney here,
作为这里唯一的律师
I could help clear Put a sock in it, Nelson.
我可以... 行了 尼尔森
These feds know the law. She's our suspect.
这些联调局的清楚法律 她是我们的疑犯
They can file a writ and maybe talk to her later.
他们可以申请搜查令 稍后找她问话
I will not let you take her.
我不会允许你带走她的
You and what army?
你凭什么
Hey, we're on the same team here.
我们是一边的
Detective, a word?
警探 说句话
What part of "our crime scene" do you not understand?
"我们的犯罪现场"你是哪里不懂
Ben, we're all cut up about what happened here.
本 我们都对发生的事很难过
A word. Please.
说句话 拜托
You need to stand your people down.
你得叫你的人退下
Listen to me very carefully.
给我听清楚了
If we take Karen Page into custody,
如果我们收押了凯伦·佩吉
she'll be dead before she reaches HQ.
她没等到总部就会死
No, don't react.
别做反应
Just get her the hell away from us. We clear?
把她带得离我们远远的 明白吗
Crystal.
非常明白
Detective Mahoney will take custody of the suspect.
马霍尼警探将羁押嫌犯
Bullshit!
扯淡
We'll have her back in an hour. Hattley will pull strings.
我们一小时就能把她抢回来 让哈特利去找人
No.
不
You can't kill her here anyway.
你反正也不能在这儿杀了她
You messed up, Ray.
你搞砸了 雷
You really... really messed up.
你真的搞砸了
Mrs. Falb. My name is--
法布太太 我是...
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Take off your shoes.
脱鞋
It's beautiful.
真美
It certainly is.
是啊
It's peaceful and so--
如此宁静
It's been through quite a bit over the years.
这些年来几经转手
But it's home now.
但现在它回家了
I hope you're not here to offer me more money for it.
希望你不是又来加价的
Would it change your mind? It would not.
那会改变你的主意吗 不会的
I understand you became aware of the painting
我知道你是在政♥府♥把它从我那里
when it was taken away from me by the government.
没收走后 才知道了这幅画的事
Yes.
是的
Ironic, I suppose.
很讽刺吧
It was a government that took it from my family in 1943.
1943年 正是政♥府♥把画从我家收走了
So, then, you are particularly
所以你应该
suited to understanding my situation.
尤其理解我的处境
The painting was given to me by the woman that I love.
这幅画是我爱的女人送给我的
When I'm with it, I am with her.
画在 她就在
She must be an amazing woman.
她肯定是个了不起的女人
Yes.
是的
Yeah, she's given me much in the short time I've had with her.
在我们共处的短暂时间里 她给了我很多
She brought focus to my life. Love, if you will.
她让我的人生有了意义 有了爱
This painting is bound up in that love.
这幅画是那份爱的一部分
It's part of me. It's part of us.
是我的一部分 是我们的一部分
My years on this earth... have taught me...
我在这世上活了这么久 让我知道
there is nothing more important than love.
这世上没什么比爱更重要了
I didn't have much of it.
我就没拥有多少
And when it was offered to me, I was too afraid to accept it.
当有人要把它给我时 我又害怕而不敢接受
I understand.
我理解
Well, then, you will understand me when I say this:
那你应该能理解我的这话
that painting was not hers to give.
这幅画不是她可以给的
She was unaware of the provenance.
她并不知道画的出处
She gave it with love.
她是出于爱给我的
It was not taken with love.
但被夺走时不是出于爱
I was a toddler when the wolves came to our door.
当狼群冲到我们家门时 我还是幼童
The gestapo demanded everything we had.
盖世太保要我们交出一切
Including that painting.
包括那幅画
My father fought them...
我父亲奋力反抗
...and they shot him in front of us.
却被他们当着我们的面击毙
Do you know what it's like
你知道那种感觉吗
to see your father take his last breath
看到你的父亲在你面前的地上
on the floor in front of you?
呼出最后一口气
As they marched my family across Poland to the ghetto...
他们把我们一家赶去波兰的集中营时
my mother went hungry to feed us.
我母亲为了养活我们而挨饿
But of the seven members of my family,
但我们一家七口人
we were the only ones who survived.
只有我们活了下来
I am deeply sorry for everything you've suffered.
我为您遭受的一切深感遗憾
This painting is my connection to the people I love.
这幅画是我与我所爱之人的联♥系♥
I know who you are, Mr. Fisk.
我清楚你是谁 菲斯克先生
You are a wolf, too.
你也是只狼
Men like you took away my family, took my ability to love...
你这样的男人夺走了我的家人 和我爱的能力
and almost took my life.
还差点夺走了我的性命
You will take nothing more.
你别想再夺走什么了
You have been through so very much.
你经历了好多折磨
Vanessa would want you to keep the painting.
凡妮莎会希望你留下这幅画的
Is that supposed to matter to me?
这难道对我有什么意义吗
No.
不
But it matters to me.
但对我有意义
What kind of psycho kills a priest?
什么样的疯子杀一个牧师
This makes me sick.
这让我恶心
Come on out of there.
下来吧
The FBI is going to freak when they find out you let us go.
联调局知道你放了我们会抓狂的
Yeah, well, they can kiss my police-blue ass.
让他们吃我的警♥察♥屎吧
Seriously, are you gonna be okay?
说真的 你会没事吧
I had to see it with my own eyes.
我得亲眼见识一下
Fisk really has turned the goddamn feds.
菲斯克真把联调局收买♥♥了
Some of them. Can't believe no one saw it coming.
一部分吧 居然没人料到
Well, actually, some of us did.
其实 有人料到了
Yeah, that's true.
是啊
Nice takedown on Blake Tower, by the way.
对布雷克·陶瓦的攻击真是漂亮
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表