剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I posted the video on my profile page.
我在主页还发了你的视频
Brett, I'm flattered.
布莱特 我好感动
Even if he did crush your ass at the end.
虽然他最后碾压了你
He didn't crush my ass.
他没有碾压我
You ran out of there like a scared little--
你就那么落荒而逃 像个害怕的...
Nah, uh... it's my fault. Yeah, whatever.
不是 那怪我 无所谓了
You guys aren't alone in this, you understand?
你们并不孤独 明白吗
Fisk put a lot of my brothers and sisters in the ground,
菲斯克杀了好多我的兄弟姐妹
and none of us have forgotten that.
我们都没忘呢
If you can find a way to bring down that son of a bitch,
如果你们可以想办法扳倒那混♥蛋♥
every cop in the city is gonna have your back.
城里的每个警♥察♥都会挺你们
Thanks, Brett.
谢谢 布莱特
Take care of yourself.
照顾好自己
Okay, so how do we play this?
好吧 我们怎么办
Simple. We convince Matt to take his head out of his ass.
简单 说服马特别再犯浑了
So it looks like you needed my help after all.
看来你终究还是需要我帮忙
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I did, Foggy. You're right.
我需要 福吉 你是对的
Do you have any idea how much life has sucked for Karen and me
你知道你自己去独行侠时
while you were off doin' your own thing?
我和凯伦的人生多糟糕吗
No, but I'm sorry, Foggy.
不知道 但我很抱歉 福吉
Maybe I was wrong to... to push you away.
或许我不该 推开你
Okay, it's insanely hard to
好了 如果你总
fight with you if you keep agreeing with me.
赞同我的话 就非常难跟你吵架了
Good, 'cause I don't wanna fight with you.
很好 因为我不想跟你吵架
Look, the way I've treated you, the way I've treated you both...
我对你 对你们的方式
You've deserved better.
你们不该被那样对待
Yes, we did.
是啊
Yes, you did.
是啊
Okay, so where do we go from here?
好吧 那我们怎么办
I don't want to leave you,
我不想离开你们
but I can't ask you to be accomplices to what I have to do now.
但我不能要你们成为我就要做的事的从犯
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means that, uh, Matt's gonna kill Fisk.
马特要杀了菲斯克
That building falling on you really did mess up your head.
那栋砸在你身上的大楼砸坏了你的脑袋
We put him in prison, Foggy. Look what happened.
我们把他关进了监狱 福吉 结果呢
It's not gonna be the same this time.
这次不一样了
They're gonna throw him in some supermax hole...
他们会把他丢进超级监狱
Come on. ...where he can't compromise anybody.
拜托 让他再无法买♥♥通任何人
I know you're not that naive.
我知道你没那么天真
It's called having faith in the system.
这叫相信法律系统
Something you used to have.
你以前也是的
It's called facing the reality
这叫面对现实
that some people are so rich and powerful,
有些人太富有太有权势
the system simply can't handle them,
法律系统无法撼动他们
that they actually are above the law.
他们真就凌驾于法律之上
That's the bullshit that people like Fisk want you to believe.
那是菲斯克这样的人希望你相信的鬼扯
Nobody's above the law.
没人能凌驾于法律之上
The only thing powerful enough
唯一有能力扳倒
to take down scumbags like him is the law.
他那种混♥蛋♥的 就是法律
He's twisted it into something that actually protects him.
他把法律扭曲成了保护他的东西
Federal law, maybe,
联邦法律 或许吧
but we can build a state case
但我们可以用州法律立案
that even Blake Tower can't deny,
布雷克·陶瓦也无法否认
force him to take it to the grand jury.
逼他去面对大陪审团
Fisk has been five steps ahead of us at every turn.
菲斯克每一次都先我们五步
You really think he's gonna allow that to happen?
你真觉得他会让事件发展到那一步
Hey, you're right. You're right. Maybe just hear him out.
你说得对 听他说完吧
Fine. I'm telling you, it's not gonna work.
好啊 相信我 不会成功的
You want to give the law another try, sure, I'm all ears.
你要再试试法律吗 好啊 我听你说
Simple.
简单
Step one, we work together.
第一步 我们合作
Step two, we come up with a plan.
第二步 我们想个计划
And step three, we execute that plan.
第三步 我们执行计划
That's genius. Come up with that by yourself?
真天才 自己想的吗
So I'm still working out the details.
我还在研究细节
What about this?
这样呢
What about we find ourselves another witness?
我们再去找个目击证人
Someone who will flip on Fisk.
一个愿揭发菲斯克的人
But unlike Jasper Evans, we keep 'em alive this time.
但不像贾斯珀·伊万斯 我们这次要保住他的命
Someone who knows the details of Fisk's criminal operation...
清楚菲斯克犯罪行动细节的人
who has nothing to lose.
而且不怕失去什么
Okay?
好吗
No.
不好
No, we find someone who has everything to lose.
不 我们找个可能失去一切的人
Copy that.
收到
Karen Page has been found.
凯伦·佩吉被找到了
NYPD took her into custody.
纽约警局收押了她
The police? How?
警♥察♥ 怎么会
It was Agent Nadeem's call.
是纳迪姆探员的决定
Your jacket.
你的外套
Sir? Give me your jacket.
先生 给我你的外套
Pull over.
停车
Get rid of the body.
丢掉尸体
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Seema! Are you here?
西玛 你在吗
What's the matter?
怎么了
Dad?
爸爸
It's okay. It's okay, Sami.
没事 没事 萨米
I saw the broken vase, and I got worried.
我看到花瓶碎了 就担心了
Dad, sorry. I knocked it over.
爸爸 抱歉 是我打翻的
Mom said she was gonna clean it up later.
妈妈说会待会儿清扫的
Are you mad?
你生气了吗
No. No, of course not.
没有 当然没有
We have to pack. Now. What's the...
我们得马上收拾东西 怎么...
Just for a few days, okay?
就几天
I have to work. I want you to go away, okay?
我得工作 我要你们离开
Someplace fun. Like Disney World. Yeah?
去个好玩的地方 比如迪士尼世界 好吗
But it has to be right this minute.
但必须马上走
It's okay, Sami. It'll... It'll be fine.
没事的 萨米 没事的
We can pack together. Come on. Go. Go, go, go, go.
我们一起收拾东西 走 走走走
What's going on? I'll explain everything when you're safe.
怎么了 等你们安全了我再解释
You're scaring me. Be scared later. Now, just hurry.
你吓到我了 待会儿再怕 现在快收拾
Stop.
站住
This way.
这边走
Get back.
退后
The sliders.
滑门
Take Sami into the bathroom and lie down in the tub.
带萨米去浴室 在浴缸里躺着
Now!
快
Obviously, I'm here to help you.
显然 我是来帮你的
I sold you out to Fisk.
我把你卖♥♥给了菲斯克
I know you didn't want to.
我知道你不想的
But I did.
但我那么做了
So maybe you're here because you wanna be the one that kills me
所以或许你是来赶在菲斯克之前
before Fisk gets around to it.
杀我的
If we're gonna get your family someplace safe,
如果我们要带你的家人去安全的地方
you're gonna have to trust me.
你得相信我
I can't trust anybody.
我谁都不能信
Well, I trust you.
但我信任你
You saved Karen Page's life tonight.
你今晚救了凯伦·佩吉的命
So I owe you one.
所以我欠你个人情
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表