剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
No.
不用
He's irrelevant now.
他现在无关紧要了
Where is Poindexter?
波因德克斯特在哪儿
Laying low, as ordered.
听令保持低调
Although, I'm concerned about his mental stability.
不过 我担心他的精神状况
Yeah.
是啊
I've demanded a lot from him.
我对他要求太高
You keep an eye on him.
盯着他
But let him be for now.
但暂时别打扰他
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
You're working late.
你工作到这么晚
Shouldn't you be with your family? Seema, isn't it?
你该和你的家人在一起 西玛 对吧
Say her name again and see what happens.
再说一次她的名字试试
What can I help you with?
你需要帮助吗
Help me.
帮助
You know, you remind me of someone I knew growing up.
你让我想起我小时候的一个人
Jack Kem.
杰克·凯姆
Yeah, but everyone knew him as Jiggy.
但大家都叫他小杰
You know, Jiggy lived in a two-family house all by himself.
小杰一个人住在一栋可容纳两家人的房♥子里
It was practically a mansion to me.
对我来说简直是栋豪♥宅♥
But Jiggy was a helper, too.
但是小杰以助人为乐
He was always helping out folks on the block.
他总是在帮助社区里的人
Annie the single mom needs a new car. Jiggy's got it.
单身妈妈安妮需要一辆新车 小杰送她了
The Hoffmans are desperate for rent. No problem.
霍夫曼一家急需房♥租钱 没问题
Ten-year-old me thought this guy was a hero.
十岁的我觉得这家伙是个英雄
But it turned out Jiggy had hidden ten kilos of heroin
但是 小杰在安妮的车的后备箱里
in the trunk of Annie's sedan.
藏了十公斤海♥洛♥因♥
Another five in the Hoffman baby's room.
在霍夫曼家的婴儿房♥里藏了五公斤
Guess who the cops arrested when they tracked down that powder?
猜猜警♥察♥发现后逮捕了谁
I've seen your kind of help before.
我见过你这种帮助
Have a little faith in me, Special Agent Nadeem.
对我信任一些 特别探员纳迪姆
I'm a better man than Jiggy.
我比小杰好得多
This...
这些
All of this...
这一切
This was my price,
这是我开出的价格
which I was plain about at the start of our relationship.
我从合作一开始就说清楚了
And you have paid it.
而你也支付了
I need to know.
我需要知道
Right now.
立刻
You let Jasper Evans out of prison
你为了回报贾斯珀·伊万斯刺伤你
to pay him back for shanking you?
安排了让他出狱
Your desperation diminishes you, Special Agent.
你绝望的样子很可悲 特别探员
Good night.
晚安
"The Hero of Hell's Kitchen Feeds a Simpleton to the Feds."
"地狱厨房♥的英雄 为联调局送去一个傻子"
Won't that make a hell of a headline for tomorrow's Bulletin?
这可真适合明天《纽约公报》的头条
Melvin made his choice.
梅尔文♥做♥出了选择
Yet you did hesitate before you left.
但你离开前犹豫了
Were you waiting for a messenger from the Lord to stop you,
你是在等上帝的旨意来阻止你
like he stopped Abraham from killing his son?
就像阻止亚伯拉罕杀他的儿子一样吗
Were you disappointed no messenger arrived...
没有收到旨意 你是失望
or relieved that you didn't have to risk your life
还是为了你不需要冒险去救
for a weak-minded criminal?
一个懦弱的罪犯而感到解脱
You're not strong enough to beat the man I sent for you.
你不够强大 不足以打败我派去的人
You're not smart enough to beat me.
不够聪明 不足以打败我
You couldn't do it alone. You couldn't do it with your friends.
你自己做不到 和朋友一起也做不到
Your father never knew when to lay down.
你父亲从来不知道何时该投降
He was too proud.
他太骄傲了
You will die the same way.
你也会像他一样死去
Please, Betsy, don't do me like this.
拜托 贝兹 别这样对我
I wasn't the one who violated parole. You did this to yourself.
不是我违反了假释 你这是自找的
Betsy.
贝兹
Don't. I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here about Melvin.
别 我不是来伤害你的 我是为梅尔文而来
Melvin Potter?
梅尔文·波特吗
He's been arrested.
他被捕了
Bullshit.
胡扯
He's not gonna tell anyone about your relationship,
他不会告诉任何人你们的关系
but that's not what you need to worry about.
但这不是你要担心的
You need to worry about Wilson Fisk.
你要担心的是威尔森·菲斯克
Oh, shit. Damn it, Melvin.
该死 梅尔文
Fisk doesn't leave loose ends. He will kill you.
菲斯克不会留下把柄 他会杀了你
Don't go home. Don't go back to work. Leave town.
别回家 别去上班 离开这个城市
What about Melvin? Is he okay?
那梅尔文呢 他没事吧
You can't help Melvin.
你帮不了梅尔文
He made his bed when he went back to work for Fisk.
他决定回去为菲斯克工作时 结局就注定了
You're a cold piece of work, aren't you?
你可真是个冷血的混♥蛋♥ 对吧
Melvin told me about the Devil of Hell's Kitchen.
梅尔文和我说过地狱厨房♥的夜魔侠
He thought you were a hero.
他认为你是个英雄
I told him assholes like you and Fisk are cut from the same cloth
我告诉他你和菲斯克这样的混♥蛋♥是一种人
and both of you would take advantage of Melvin
你们都在利用梅尔文
because he has a good heart and a trusting way!
因为他善良并容易轻信别人
You've been warned, Betsy.
我已经警告你了 贝兹
You want to live?
想活下去吗
Run.
逃跑吧
Foggy?
福吉
Foggy, baby, are you okay?
福吉 宝贝 你还好吧
Because I don't think you're okay.
我觉得你不太好
I'm-- I'm fine.
我很好
I think I know what Fisk is up to.
我知道菲斯克的计划了
Hello?
你好
Hi, Dad. It's me. Karen? Good Lord.
爸 是我 凯伦 老天
I heard something on the news.
我听到新闻了
That wasn't where you work, was it?
那不是你工作的地方 对吧
Yeah. Yeah, it was. I'm okay, though.
是的 是我那 但我没事
I was thinking that maybe I could come home for a little while.
我在想也许我可以回家待几天
I don't know. I'm afraid the timing is not great.
我不知道 现在时机不凑巧
Yeah. Of course. I get it.
当然 我明白
But you can call anytime, all right?
但你可以随时打给我 好吗
Dad...
爸
I was just trying to do the right thing. It just...
我只是想做对的事 一切...
It went all wrong.
一切都乱套了
That's what you do, Karen.
你就是这样 凯伦
Good night.
晚安
I'm not asking for prisoner files.
我不是在要犯人的档案
All I want is footage from the security cameras. Copies.
我只想要监控录像的备份
I'll even pay for them.
我可以花钱买♥♥
We're supposed to be on the same side here.
我们本该是在同一战线奋斗的啊
All I want to do is see exactly what happened
我就想知道当菲斯克被捅时
when Fisk got shanked.
到底发生了什么
Well, you have him call me as soon as he gets in. Understand?
等他来了 叫他马上打给我 明白吗
I'll--
我会
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Surprise!
惊喜
Congratulations on your promotion, nuuri.
恭喜你升职 亲爱的
Thanks, everyone.
谢了 大伙儿
Hey, bud. Come here.
哥们 过来下
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Ray, you make every single person in this room so proud.
雷 你让这屋里所有人骄傲
Proud of the man you are and who you strive to be.
为你的为人 和你努力成为的人骄傲
For the example you set for our son.
你为我们儿子做了好榜样
For the husband and friend we adore.
是大家喜爱的丈夫和朋友
And for being the man who hogs more blankets at night
以及每晚都超乎常人地
than is humanly possible.
喜欢抢被子
But even with that,
但即便如此
you've always been the person to warm my heart.
你依然是一直温暖我心的男人
Congratulations on your well-deserved promotion.
恭喜你升职 实至名归
Cheers. Congratulations.
干杯 恭喜
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Way to kill the moment, buddy.
真是破坏气氛好手 兄弟
Mom, we're out of soda.
妈 我们没有汽水了
There's plenty in the fridge downstairs.
楼下冰箱还有很多
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表