剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
You heard me!
你听到了
No, no, no.
不不不
I'd go to jail, too. Is that what you want, Kevin?
那样我也会坐牢 这是你想要的吗 凯文
Just go inside. Come on, just go inside.
回去吧 快点 回去吧
Come on, let's go. Please, let's go. Let's go.
来吧 我们走 求你了 走吧 走吧
Just go inside, Kevin. Go.
回去吧 凯文 回去
Babe, take it easy.
宝贝 悠着点
What the hell? Shit. Kevin?
怎么回事 该死 凯文
You stay the hell away from my sister!
你离我姐姐远点
You're dead, asshole! No!
你死定了 混♥蛋♥ 不
Shit.
该死
Todd, no!
陶德 不要
No!
不要
You get away from him, Todd!
离他远点 陶德
Come on, come on, come on! Get up!
快来 起来
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ. What's the matter with you?
天啊 你是什么毛病
I was gonna fix it! I was gonna fix it! You ruined it!
我本来能解决的 都被你毁了
Why? Why would you do that?
为什么 你为什么要那么做
Because... I already lost Mom.
因为 我已经失去妈了
Watch out!
小心
Kev?
小凯
Kevin!
凯文
Dad.
爸
You weren't there.
你当时不在场
What?
什么
Bernie is gonna say it was just Kevin in the car.
伯尼会说只有凯文在车里
But...
但是
He's gonna omit...
他会省略掉
certain other details.
其他一些细节
He said we've suffered enough.
他说我们已经很痛苦了
Dad, I...
爸 我
You'd go to prison.
你差点就要进监狱了
Thank God your mother wasn't alive for this.
还好你妈不用活着见证这些
Reverend Shockne called...
牧师肖肯打来电♥话♥
about Kevin's arrangements.
询问凯文的丧事安排
It's okay. I'll take care of it.
没事 我会安排的
No.
不
I need you to, uh...
我需要你
leave.
离开
I don't want you here, Karen.
我不想要你在这里 凯伦
You doing okay down here?
你在这里还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
Thanks.
谢谢
Will it offend you if I say I'll be glad to be gone?
如果我说我想离开 你会生气吗
Sister Maggie called.
玛姬修女打来电♥话♥
She said she'd have some options for you by the end of the day.
她说今天晚些时候会为你安排一些选择
You'll be safe soon.
你很快就会安全了
If you say.
那就好
Well, I'm getting ready to say Mass.
我要去准备弥撒了
You could come up if you'd like.
如果你愿意 也可以一起来
No, no. Thank you. I'm not Catholic.
不 谢谢你 我不是天主教♥徒♥
Hell, if you get strict about it,
如果你非要这么说
neither are most of the people who come here.
大部分来这里的人都不是
That doesn't mean you shouldn't join us.
并不意味着你不该加入我们
A little ritual, a little ancient wisdom.
一些仪式 一些古老的智慧
Not the worst medicine for a troubled soul.
对困惑的灵魂来说没有坏处
Jesus. Am I that transparent?
天啊 我那么容易看透吗
Someone once said that
有人曾说过
everyone is fighting a battle of their own...
每人都有自己的斗争
that you can't see.
别人看不到
But sometimes...
但有时
Sometimes...
有时
you can see.
能被看到
Yeah.
是的
Father, what do you do...
神父 当你意识到
when you realize that you've lost?
自己迷失了 应该怎么做
A man I helped raise as a boy
一个我帮忙抚养长大的男人
came to see me recently.
最近来见我了
Matt.
马特
I had...
我曾
I had a choice of evils.
我曾做过邪恶的选择
He blames me for the ones I chose,
他责怪我做出的决定
for the way his life turned out.
使他的人生变成现在的样子
I can't argue with him.
我无法反驳他
I just have to find a way to live with it.
我只能想办法承受
Yeah, but how do you live with that?
但你要怎样承受
Knowing that you... that you hurt someone like that?
知道你曾如此伤害过一个人
Well, you have to realize, Karen,
你得明白 凯伦
that whatever it is that you've done...
不管你做了什么
or haven't done...
或没做什么
it can still be redeemed.
都可以赎罪
Yeah, that's nice, but I'm not so sure that I believe that.
听起来很好 但我不太相信
"Everything will be okay in the end.
最终一切都会是好的
If it's not okay, it's not the end."
如果不好 那就还未结束
John Lennon said that.
这是约翰·列侬说的
Who are we to argue with a Beatle?
我们怎么能质疑披头士乐队呢
Do yourself a kindness. Come to Mass.
帮你自己一把 来参加弥撒吧
Karen Page is located at the Clinton Church.
凯伦·佩吉被发现在克♥林♥顿♥教堂
Keep all NYPD units clear of that location
让所有纽约警局警员远离那里
until otherwise advised. Copy.
除非另行通知 收到吗
There's one more thing we need to do tonight.
今晚我们还有一件事要做
I don't let people know me.
我一般不让人了解我
Very few have.
只有少数人了解我
There was one person,
曾经有一个人
an employee that I let become my friend.
一个与我成为朋友的雇员
Eventually, he was like a son to me.
最后 他就像是我的儿子
James Wesley.
詹姆斯·韦斯利
I've read his file.
我看过他的档案
You're like him in many ways.
你在很多方面都和他相像
He, too, was always prepared.
他也是随时都做好准备
Aware of every detail.
注意每个细节
He anticipated my every need.
他能预想到我的每个需求
He disappeared.
他消失了
He was murdered!
他被杀了
When I sent you to the Bulletin,
我派你去公报
it was to discredit Daredevil
是为了破坏夜魔侠
and the reporter who helped him become a hero.
和那个帮他成为英雄的记者的名誉
I didn't know at the time, but Karen Page killed Wesley.
我之前不知道 但凯伦·佩吉杀了韦斯利
Mr. Fisk, if there's something you want me to do...
菲斯克先生 如果有什么你想让我做的事
just ask.
直接说吧
I want you to kill Karen Page.
我想让你杀了凯伦·佩吉
Consider it done.
交给我吧
What does Fisk want with Karen?
菲斯克想对凯伦怎么样
He wants her killed.
他要她死
Well, good evening, everyone.
大家晚上好
I just want to take a moment before the service starts
弥撒开始前我想
to thank you all for coming out tonight.
感谢你们的前来
The events of recent days have been deeply troubling.
最近发生的事情令人忧心
Especially for us, here in Hell's Kitchen.
尤其是对在地狱厨房♥的我们而言
He's downstairs.
他到楼下了
There are no cameras in the bedroom.
卧室里没有摄像头
No, no. God...
不不 天啊
How long?
还有多久
What? What are--
什么
How long until he gets here? Seconds.
他还有多久到这里 几秒
If you leave, I have to tell him you were here.
如果你离开 我必须告诉他你来过
He'll triple security. No, no...
他会三倍加强保安 不不
Getting back in here will be impossible.
再回来就不可能了
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表