剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Your father was famous around here.
你父亲在这里很有名
I saw him fight.
我看过他打拳
I saw him go down many times.
我见过他被打倒很多次
But he never stayed down.
但他总会站起来
What in God's name have...
怎么回事
Feel that? Feel what?
感觉到了吗 什么
Three subway lines run beneath us.
我们下面有三条地铁线路
At any given time,
在任何时刻
there are six different trains vibrating the ground.
都有六列地铁在振动地面
That was the E train.
刚刚是E号♥线
Was it now?
是吗
You brought food.
你带来了食物
I did. I brought you some...
是的 我带了
Beef ravioli from Nonna's. Nice.
诺娜餐馆的牛肉饺子 不错啊
Now you're just showing off.
臭显摆吧你
He wants to know that he's still got it.
他想知道他还能做到
I am not comfortable with that idea.
我不喜欢这样
Now you're uncomfortable?
这你还不喜欢
Heal the body, and the spirit will follow.
身体愈合 心灵也会愈合
It's the other way around.
是倒过来的
He needs this.
他需要这个
It's the only damn thing that's gotten him out of bed.
而且这是唯一让他下了床的事
So please just do it.
你就去吧
Thanks for making this happen.
谢谢你成全我
Hands should be used for God's work.
手应该用来做上帝的工作
Yeah? That's why he made me this way?
是吗 所以他才把我变成这样吗
No. That's why he made boxing.
不是 所以他才发明了拳击
Gloves? Helmet first.
手套 先戴头盔
No, I can't. It'll throw me off.
不行 会影响我的
Don't be an idiot. Sister, listen to me.
别犯傻 修女 听我说
For this to work, I have to feel and hear everything.
要成功 我得能感受到 听到一切
Now, remember the deal. Keep your mouth shut.
记住我们说好的 嘴巴闭牢
Beats the Hail Marys.
比念祷文要强
You want me to hit a blind guy?
你要我打个瞎子
All right.
好了
Cut! Time!
停 暂停
You good? Yeah, I'm good.
没事吧 嗯 我没事
Damn. He hits hard.
该死 他出拳好狠
It's really something. To see it with my own eyes.
亲眼看到 真是震撼
No. Something feels off. It feels like I'm underwater.
不 感觉不对 我像是在水下
Maybe we should stop. No, no, no.
或许该停下 不不
Ding-ding. Let's go again.
开始吧 我们再来
Matthew?
马修
Matthew!
马修
You should see the other guy.
另一个人更惨
For what it's worth...
不管怎样
you were incredible.
你真的很了不起
Thank you.
谢谢
Sister, I...
修女 我
Did your head spin around? Then wear it for me.
你脑袋拧到后面去了吗 那就为我戴
You've been very kind to me.
你对我真好
I have, haven't I?
可不是呢
And patient. Very, very patient.
还很耐心呢
Don't tell anyone. They'll think I've gone soft.
别说出去 否认人家会觉得我心软了
No. I don't think there's any danger of that.
不 那应该是不会的
Let me look at you.
让我看看你
I used to sew up my dad.
我以前会给爸爸缝针
And your stitches are perfect.
你缝得非常好
Well, there's plenty of practice around here.
在这里有的是练习的机会
Everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah. It's fine.
嗯 没事
I just have to get back upstairs.
我得回楼上去了
I don't suppose there's any hope you'd come to Mass with me?
你不会来跟我做弥撒吧
Maybe next time.
下次吧
I'll hold you to that.
那我等你了
Get off of him! Hey! What are you doing? Dad!
别碰他 你干什么呢 爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Help! Get off! Help!
救命 放开 救命
Oh, my God! Dad! Dad...
天呐 爸爸 爸爸
Stay with me. We'll get you to the hospital.
撑住 我们带你去医院
Come on!
走吧
Hey, asshole, this was none of your business.
混♥蛋♥ 这本来不关你事
Come on.
来吧
We should kill this son of a bitch.
我们该杀了这混♥蛋♥
Nah, man. Leave him.
不 放过他吧
Hold on.
等等
God forgive me.
上帝饶恕我
Leave him. Let's get out of here.
别管他了 我们走吧
We seriously out of turkey? You didn't swing by the deli?
我们真的没火鸡了 你没去趟熟食店吗
I did, actually.
我去了
I ran into a little payment snafu at the register.
我在收银台付款时 遇到了点麻烦
I wanted to make it through the party before I brought it up.
我本想在派对结束后再提的
Uh, which card did you use? The red Visa, right?
你用的哪张卡 红维萨吗
Yeah, of course. Yeah.
当然是的
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
There's the birthday goon!
小寿星来了
Masi Savina wanted to know if you're ruining dinner.
玛茜·萨维那问你是不是把晚饭做糊了
Excuse me?
什么
Is she trying to undermine my culinary talents again?
她又要损我的厨艺
Get over here.
过来
Let me show you how a master chef does his thing.
给你看看大厨的手艺
Check this out.
看啊
See what I'm doing here, Sami?
看到我在做什么了吗 萨米
This is a technique called "skimming."
这叫"剥"
High degree of difficulty.
相当有难度
Ta-da!
看
Wanna do the honors? Yes.
你来啊 好
Are you positive you used the red Visa?
你用的真是红维萨吗
I paid that one last week. That one should be good.
我上周付过的 应该没问题
I tried the red Visa, the blue Visa, the silver Mastercard...
我试了红维萨 蓝维萨 银万事达
I even tried my library card.
我还刷了借书证
It's okay.
没事的
Nothing we haven't handled before.
我们以前也不是没遇到过
If I could have the floor for a minute?
请容我说两句
If you haven't heard by now,
如果你们还不知道
despite Nihar shouting it from the rooftops...
虽然尼阿都在屋顶上大喊过了
...my courageous sister-in-law is now 100% cancer-free.
我勇敢的嫂子 癌症已经痊愈
We know that it hasn't been easy for you,
我们知道你过得很艰难
with all the obstacles you've faced.
你面临了那么多的困难
Being denied insurance over and over again.
一遍遍地被保险拒赔
Those asshole institutions running you over like a tank.
那些混♥蛋♥机构就那么欺负你
Anyway...
总之
tonight, we celebrate.
今晚 我们庆祝
This one's for you, Saanvi. Cheers. Cheers.
这杯敬你 桑薇 干杯 干杯
We couldn't have done it without you, brother.
没有你我们做不到的 弟弟
No, please don't.
别
I'm serious, Ray.
真的 雷
You two did the work. I just wrote a few checks.
是你俩在辛苦 我不过是签了几张支票
What are you doing out here, bug?
你在这儿干什么呢 孩子
Everyone's eaten. We're waiting to light the candles.
大家都在吃饭 我们在等着点蜡烛呢
I don't think I want any.
我不想吃了
No cake? He doesn't want any cake.
不吃蛋糕 他不想吃蛋糕
There must be something seriously wrong with him.
他肯定是出大毛病了
No, seriously, bug. What's up?
真的 孩子 怎么了
I don't know why we had to have our family party today.
我们为什么非要今天办家庭派对
I told you, Ricky Thomas is having friends over.
我说了 里奇·托马斯请了朋友过去玩
I could be at his house, glow bowling in his basement right now.
我本可以去他家在地下室里玩打保龄球
The Thomases have a bowling alley in their basement?
托马斯家地下室有保龄球馆
Let me tell you something.
我告诉你吧
Come the summer,
等到了夏天
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表