剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Well, it warms my heart to see you going out to do something
看到你愿意出门做一些不是把别人揍一顿的事
other than beat someone up.
让我心中很温暖
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Could just be adding style to my beatings.
可能只是揍得更有风度而已
Did you...
你刚刚
Did you just make a joke?
你刚刚是开玩笑了吗
You look ready to smile,
你快要笑出来了
which I'm sure in your case means...
对你来说意味着
Well, I don't know what that could mean,
我也不知道意味着什么
as I've never actually seen one.
我从没见过你笑
This have something to do with the blond
这和今天那个来找你的
who came to visit me today?
金发美女有关系吗
Karen.
凯伦
Yeah. Yeah, I'm meeting her.
是的 我正要去见她
She's lovely.
她很可爱
She is.
她确实是
She knows you're Daredevil.
她知道你是夜魔侠
She does.
她确实知道
And she stuck around?
知道后还留下来了
Sounds like a keeper.
值得共度一生
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
Well, it's nice to hear you use the F-word.
很高兴听到你用起这个词
And to see you reconnecting.
看到你再次与人接触
Wait, I'm...
等等 我
She's just helping me one last time.
她只是帮我最后一次
It's not a criticism, Matthew.
这不是批评 马修
Calling you an idiot...
相信朋友会使你
for believing that friends make you weaker rather than stronger?
变得脆弱而不是强大 真是个傻瓜
That would be a criticism.
这才是批评
Thank you for clarifying that.
谢谢你的澄清
Anyway, where are you off to?
那么 你要去哪儿
Gotta turn myself in to the FBI.
我要向联调局自首
You must be joking.
你一定是在开玩笑
You need a suit for that?
自首需要穿正装吗
I've been falsely accused.
我被诬告了
Gotta clear my name.
得洗清嫌疑
You mean Matt Murdock's name.
你是说马特·默多克的嫌疑
If you're leaving him behind, why does it matter?
如果你要放弃那个身份 嫌疑又有什么关系
My life is complicated enough without being a wanted fugitive.
就算不是通缉犯 我的生活也已经够复杂了
And there are... other people involved.
而且还有 别的人受到牵连
Other people?
别的人
You mean your friends?
你是说你的朋友们
So you've heard? Congratulations, Ray.
你听说了 恭喜 雷
What? You were right.
什么 你是对的
Your work with Fisk trumped your credit issues.
你在菲斯克一事的工作表现压过了你的经济问题
The EAD approved your promotion.
执行副局长批准了你的升职
I, uh...
我
That's not why you're here?
你不是因为这个而来
Murdock's lawyer just promised to surrender him tonight.
默多克的律师刚刚保证他今晚会自首
That's great.
那很好
But only after we hear from a witness
但必须先听他找到的
he claims can exonerate Murdock
声称可以洗清默多克的嫌疑
and prove that Fisk has been playing us.
并证明菲斯克在耍我们的证人证言
He's bullshitting.
他在胡扯
Yeah, well, he claims his witness is Jasper Evans.
他声称他的证人是贾斯珀·伊万斯
Why do I know that name?
我在哪听过这个名字
He's the guy that shanked Fisk.
他是那个捅了菲斯克的人
That proves Murdock's attorney is bullshitting.
这足以证明默多克的律师在胡扯
Evans isn't giving any statements. He's in the hole.
伊万斯不可能提供证言 他在监狱里
Actually, he's not.
其实 他不在
I just got off the phone with the warden.
我刚与典狱长通过电♥话♥
Evans is missing.
伊万斯失踪了
What do you mean he's missing?
失踪是什么意思
I mean, they've searched the prison top to bottom
意思是他们从上到下搜查了监狱
and he's not there.
而他不在那里
Jesus.
天啊
If Murdock's attorney has him...
如果默多克的律师找到他了
you don't think he's right about what Evans can prove?
你不会伊万斯真的能给出那些证言吧
How can he be?
他怎么能是对的呢
Fisk's intel checks out, and we're watching him 24/7.
菲斯克提供的信息核实了 而且我们全天监视他
We'd know if he was playing us. Right.
如果他在耍我们 我们会知道的 对
So it's a bluff.
所以这是虚张声势
It's a bluff.
这是虚张声势
Suicide Prevention, this is Julie...
自杀预防 我是朱莉
Tell me, Dex,
告诉我 德克斯
are you thinking about taking your own life right now?
你在考虑自杀吗
How are you going to do it, Dex?
你会怎么做 德克斯
Do you have a gun?
你有枪吗
Learn to stay calm.
学会保持冷静
Is it in your hand? It wasn't your fault.
在你手里吗 那不是你的错
The world doesn't want you.
这个世界不想要你
I don't want you.
我不想要你
It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
Learn to stay calm.
学会保持冷静
Do you have a gun? You know where to press it.
你有枪吗 你知道扳机在哪里
You see how alone you are?
你看到你有多孤单了吗
You know where to press it.
你知道扳机在哪里
Hello?
你好
When I was in prison, my mother passed away.
我在监狱里时 我的母亲去世了
Among her effects was a shoebox with my name on it.
她的遗物中 有一个写着我的名字的鞋盒
A keepsake box of sorts.
纪念物盒子之类的
It was full of happy relics from my life.
里面全是我人生中快乐的纪念物
The gifts that I made her when I was young.
小时候我为她做的礼物
The odd news clipping.
新闻剪贴
And the hammer.
还有那把锤子
The instrument of my father's death.
杀死我的父亲的凶器
I thought that she had thrown it away.
我以为她把它扔了
But she was proud of what I had done, of who I was.
但她为我做的事感到骄傲 以我为傲
She accepted me, without shame.
她不以我为耻 接纳了我
And that's what I want for you.
我也希望你能找到
Someone to accept you, without shame.
一个不以你为耻 接纳你的人
I do.
真心希望
And I've sent you a gift,
我送了你一份礼物
an opportunity to become your true self.
让你成为真正的自己的机会
And if you accept this...
如果你接受
unlike everyone in your life,
与你生命中其他所有人不同
I will never abandon you.
我绝不会抛弃你
The decision is yours.
决定在你手上
A car is waiting, sir, if you care to come with me.
车在等候 先生 请跟我来
I wanted to put some money in it,
我想往里放些钱
but I'm a little bit behind on my rent.
但我连房♥租钱都没凑齐
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你确定你要这么做吗
You confident this FBI agent can be trusted?
你确定这个联调局特工可以信任吗
Nadeem's a ball breaker,
纳迪姆不好对付
but he seems genuinely interested in the truth.
但他看起来是真的在乎真♥相♥
Yeah. I trust him.
是的 我信任他
Then, yeah, I'm sure.
那么 我确定
So, I got your message.
我收到你的信息了
Why am I missing my wife's office party?
为什么我要错过我妻子的办公室派对
This is Jasper Evans. He's here to go on record.
这是贾斯珀·伊万斯 他准备要我们记下证言
He's the inmate who shanked Wilson Fisk in prison.
他是在监狱捅伤威尔逊·菲斯克的那名囚犯
Fisk made me do it.
菲斯克逼我做的
We just got the call. Murdock's at the Bulletin.
我们刚接到电♥话♥ 默多克在《公报》
What about Jasper Evans?
贾斯珀·伊万斯呢
Nelson didn't say,
尼尔森没说
but doing this at the newspaper
但在报社做这个
means they want it as public as possible.
说明他们想尽可能地公开
Get Murdock and find out what the hell is going on.
把默多克抓回来 搞清楚到底怎么了
The publisher and the lawyers want it all on tape.
出版商和律师想要录下来
Just tell the truth, you'll be outta here soon.
说出真♥相♥ 你很快就能离开了
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表