剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Don't worry, it didn't work. He...
别担心 没成功
caught me off guard, asked me how long I'd known your secret.
他让我措手不及 问我知道你的秘密多久了
I swear I tried, but he just...
我真的尽力了 但他...
He read it in my face.
他从我脸上看出来了
You tried to outsmart Fisk? Provoke him into making a mistake?
你想耍菲斯克 激他犯错
Fine, okay, right. You're right. I was an idiot. Sorry.
好吧 好 你说得对 是我傻 抱歉
No, you were brave.
不 你很勇敢
Anyway, he didn't take the bait.
反正 他也没上钩
What was the bait?
你下了什么饵
I told him a secret of my own.
我跟他说了一个我的秘密
You remember that friend he had that got shot?
你记得他那个被打死的朋友吗
Wesley?
韦斯利
I killed him.
是我杀了他
That's why he sent Poindexter after me.
所以他派波因德克斯特来杀我
I was stupid and... and reckless,
我好蠢 好冲动
and now Father Lantom is dead because of it.
现在 兰顿神父因此死了
Because of... because of me.
因为我
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不告诉我
I don't know. You...
我不知道
You always, uh, treated me like I was...
你总是待我好像我很
innocent.
无辜
That was nice... It was nice that you thought of me like that.
那很好 你那么想我很好
What were you gonna do to Fisk?
你本打算对菲斯克做什么
Kill him.
杀了他
Your turn to judge me. No.
该你评判我了 不
No, I'm not. I get it.
我不会的 我理解
Trust me.
相信我
Just makes me, uh...
只是让我
It makes me sad for you.
为你难过
It has to be done, Karen.
必须有人做 凯伦
Okay, you're gonna have to listen to me here.
好了 你得听我说
Okay, listen to me.
听我说
Okay, I never told you why I left Vermont, right?
我没跟你说过我为什么离开佛蒙特州
Why I left home.
我为什么离开家
Okay, see, there was a car crash.
发生了一场车祸
And...
我
Um, I killed my brother, uh, because I was... I was high
我害死了我弟弟 因为我当时嗑药了
and I was drunk and I was angry... Jesus, Karen.
我还喝了酒 还好生气 凯伦
...and I shouldn't have been driving, and it changed everything.
我就不该开车的 那改变了一切
No matter what I do...
不管我做什么
there is no atoning for that.
都无法为此赎罪
Okay? There is no way to come back from it.
好吗 都无法挽回
What if... it is the way back?
如果 这是我挽回的
For me?
办法呢
I can't let Fisk go.
我不能放走菲斯克
Killing anyone...
杀任何人
even Fisk...
哪怕是菲斯克
it will change everything that you...
都会彻底改变
that you feel about yourself.
你对自己的看法
For the past two years,
这两年来
ever since his unjust conviction on racketeering charges,
自从他因敲诈罪被不公定罪
our client has maintained his innocence
我们的委托人就一直坚称自己的清白
and fought to clear his good name.
并努力洗清罪名
One hour ago, the Second Circuit Court of Appeals
一小时前 第二巡回上诉法♥院♥
overturned the conviction of Wilson Fisk.
推♥翻♥了威尔逊·菲斯克的定罪
Having seen the proof that they were wrong,
因为看到了他们错误的证据
the Department of Justice will not be going forward with charges.
司法部不会再次提起起诉了
As of tonight,
从今晚起
we are proud to announce that justice has prevailed
我们骄傲地宣布 正义得到了伸张
and Wilson Fisk is once again a free man.
威尔逊·菲斯克再次自♥由♥了
I know that most of you find this difficult to accept.
我知道你们大都对此难以接受
That's only because you've been manipulated...
那只是因为你们被♥操♥纵了
poisoned into believing the news media's fake story...
被新闻媒体的假新闻误导了
that I am evil,
以为我是坏人
that I am a criminal.
是个罪犯
Quite the opposite is true.
其实恰恰相反
Because I challenge the system...
因为我挑战了系统
because I've told the truth
因为我说出了实话
and tried to make this city a better place,
并努力把城市变得更好
the people in power decided to tear me down...
当权者想扳倒我
to tear me down with false allegations.
用不实指控扳倒我
They sent someone to frame me.
他们派人来陷害我
Daredevil.
夜魔侠
The killer who's now showing his true colors,
那个杀手现在显露了真实面目
who has tried to murder people
他冲进报社和教堂
in newspaper offices and churches...
企图杀人
attacking our sacred institutions.
袭击我们神圣的机构
Believe me.
相信我
Daredevil is our true public enemy.
夜魔侠才是真正的公敌
Agent Nadeem?
纳迪姆探员
Detective Mahoney.
马霍尼警探
I'm taking over the murder investigation on our side.
我要代表警方接管凶案调查
Great. We'll share what we've got ASAP. I promise.
好 我们会尽快分享情报 我保证
Thanks. But between you and me,
谢谢 但我就跟你说一句
there's something off about all of this.
这事不对劲
What's that?
怎么说
Well, a number of witnesses claim
一群目击者称
Daredevil was trying to kill Karen Page.
夜魔侠企图杀凯伦·佩吉
And your people are making her out to be his accomplice.
而你们的人却说她是从犯
There's more to this story than you're aware of, Detective.
这事有内情 你不清楚 警探
Thanks for bringing it to my attention,
谢谢你告诉我
but this is our crime scene.
但这是我们的犯罪现场
We'll let you know if we need anything.
如果我们有需要会告诉你的
Dex, this is getting out of control.
德克斯 情况在失控
Someone needs to call Kingpin.
得有人联♥系♥金并
Dex?
德克斯
Hello?
喂
Yeah?
什么
What?
干什么
I'm saying we should get in front of this.
我说 我们得尽快控制局面
Someone needs to call Kingpin.
得有人打给金并
And say what?
说什么
That we failed?
我们失败了吗
"We"?
"我们"
There something that you want to say to me, Arinori?
你有话要对我说吗 阿里诺利
Hey, this isn't helping.
这样没用
Dex, they're in the wind.
德克斯 他们跑了
And we're not gonna find 'em tonight.
我们今晚找不到他们了
I'm gonna release the ESU and open the scene to forensics.
我要让应急小队走了 让鉴证科来勘察现场
No. No way.
不 不行
You get the NYPD to go to every house in the neighborhood.
你让纽约警局查遍附近的每家每户
Door to door.
挨个门地敲
We do not stop until we find them.
我们不找到他们不能放弃
Dex, they're gone.
德克斯 他们走了
Fine, call it off.
好吧 取消吧
And you call Kingpin
那你打给金并
and tell him you're the reason
告诉他因为你
that Karen Page is still breathing,
凯伦·佩吉还活着
that you gave up.
是你放弃了
Okay. A few more hours.
好吧 再搜几小时
Sister, do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions?
修女 可以问你几个问题吗
Do you know the suspects?
你认识嫌犯吗
As far as I'm aware,
就我所知
the only one you've identified by name is Karen Page.
你们唯一确定了名字的是凯伦·佩吉
And, yes, she and I are acquainted.
是的 我认识她
Do you know where she might have gone?
你知道她可能去了哪吗
I thought you believed the
你们不是认为
suspects were still hiding in the church.
嫌犯仍藏在教堂里吗
We do. I do. I meant where on the church grounds.
是的 我是问在教堂哪里
May I ask you a personal question, Agent Nadeem?
可以问你个人个问题吗 纳迪姆探员
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表