剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah, I did. That... was a tough job.
是的 是的 那是份艰难的工作
It was.
是的
You probably don't remember me. I'm Julie.
你大概不记得我了 我是朱莉
Dex.
我是德克斯
Yeah, of course I remember you.
我当然记得你
Small world, huh?
世界真小啊
I haven't seen you in here before.
我没在这里见过你
It's... it's my first day, actually.
这其实是我的第一天
I got offered double the pay to leave my last job
如果我能离开上一份工作立即来这里工作
if I could start here immediately. Not that I'm complaining.
就能拿双倍工资 我这不是在抱怨
What about you? Are you staying at the hotel?
你呢 你住在这家酒店吗
No. I live here.
不 我住在这里
In New York, not in the hotel.
住在纽约 不是酒店
The FBI has an office upstairs.
联调局在楼上有间办公室
We're guarding Wilson Fisk.
我们在看守威尔逊·菲斯克
A G-man.
你是联调局特工
Excuse me, miss! Hello?
不好意思 小姐
I need to go help that table
我得去帮那桌客人
so they don't fire me on my first day.
免得第一天就被开除
What time do you get off?
你什么时间下班
In about an hour.
再过大约一小时
Do you wanna hang out after?
下班后一起吗
Catch up?
叙叙旧
Yeah.
好啊
That... That'd be great.
那太棒了
I got your coppa, your prosciutto,
我为你们准备了意大利干脖肉 意大利熏火腿
your mocetta, your sweet soppressata.
意大利羊肉干 意大利辣肉肠
All you can eat. Free!
免费任食
For anybody who promises to vote for Foggy Nelson,
提供给每一个保证为福吉·尼尔森投票的人
my less handsome brother.
没我帅的哥哥
You can't do that, Theo.
你不能这样做 西奥
It violates election law. It's an illegal inducement to vote.
这违反选举法 诱导投票是违法的
I don't see Mrs. Wobschall calling the cops.
我没看瓦博乔夫人要报♥警♥啊
May I borrow a pen?
能借我一只笔吗
Is that an actual ballot, Mrs. Callahan?
那是一张选票吗 卡拉汉夫人
I just voted for you.
我为你投票了
Absentee.
缺席投票
When Wilson Fisk set off those explosives in Hell's Kitchen,
威尔逊·菲斯克在地狱厨房♥引爆♥炸♥弹时
I lost my husband.
我失去了丈夫
Everything that matters, gone.
所有有意义的东西 都失去了
Except my vote.
除了我的投票权
I'm counting on you, Foggy. You get that son of a bitch.
我就指望你了 福吉 你得扳倒那个混♥蛋♥
I will. I promise.
我会的 我保证
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢你们大家
And I'll be here till close to answer any questions.
关店前我都会在这里回答问题
Yeah, I got a few.
我有几个问题
Like, what's the secret ingredient
比如 你世界闻名的尼尔森三明治的
in your world-famous Nelson's sub?
神秘配方是什么
A soft robiola.
软罗比奥拉奶酪
Perfect. Uh, team at work is gonna love that.
完美 工作小组肯定会喜欢
Give me six.
我要六个
Uh, Theo can help you at the counter. Is there anything else?
西奥可以在柜台帮你 还有别的问题吗
Yeah.
有
When's the last time you saw Matt Murdock?
你上次见到马特·默多克是什么时候
Who are you?
你是谁
Crashing my campaign event, trying to intimidate me,
闯入我的选举活动 试图恐吓我
dropping the names of my friends...
提起我朋友们的名字
I'm not backing off my criticism
我不会停止我对
of the feds' love affair with Fisk!
联调局和菲斯克关系亲密的抨击
You seem like a decent guy, Mr. Nelson.
你看起来像个好人 尼尔森先生
You care about people. About doing the right thing.
你在乎民众 在乎做正确的事
I'm guessing that's why you ditched Matt Murdock
我猜这就是你当初
as your law partner in the first place.
马特·默多克这个法律搭档的原因
Am I correct?
我说得对吗
You really think I'm gonna answer a question that leading?
你真的认为我会回答这种诱导性问题吗
To be clear: did you dissolve your partnership
确切的说 你决定散伙
because Mr. Murdock took on Wilson Fisk as a client?
是因为默多克先生将威尔逊·菲斯克收为委托人吗
If you're referring to a single case
如果你是指有个单独的案子
where we represented a client who allegedly worked for Fisk
我们在不知情的情况下给一个
even though we didn't know that at the time...
据说是为菲斯克工作的人做过律师
the answer's no.
那答案是否定的
It had nothing to do with it.
和这事没关系
Nelson and Murdock represented a lot of clients,
尼尔森-默多克联合律所代理过很多委托人
for whom all work was completely ethical and legal
我们为委托人做的事都符合道德规范而且合法
and protected by attorney-client privilege.
是受律师和委托人特权保护的
When's the last time you saw Matt Murdock?
你上次什么时候见过马特·默多克
Two nights ago.
两天前
Where?
在哪
A bar in Hell's Kitchen.
地狱厨房♥的一个酒吧里
And what did you discuss?
你们聊了什么
That we hadn't seen each other in a while.
我们有段时间没见了
Did he tell you where he was going? No.
他告诉你他要去哪吗 没有
Where you could find him? No.
你去哪能找到他呢 也没有
Did he tell you anything?
那他跟你说了什么吗
That he was sorry.
他说他很抱歉
About what?
为什么
That our friendship isn't what it used to be.
说我们的关系不像以前一样好了
So you didn't knowingly give him your bar ID?
所以你不是故意把律师资格证给他的
What?
什么
Of course not.
当然不是
Why would I?
我为什么要给他
So he could enter a prison, falsely using your identity,
让他用你的身份进监狱
and make contact with an Albanian gang
接触阿尔巴尼亚帮派的人
linked to the murder of nine federal agents.
这个帮派与谋杀九个联邦探员有关
I...
我
I didn't give him my ID.
我没有给他
Nor was I aware of anything that he was planning.
我也不知道他的计划
But with all due respect,
恕我直言
I think you have Matt Murdock all wrong.
我觉得你误会马特·默多克了
Yeah, well, uh...
好吧
I don't think I do.
我不这么觉得
I think Matt Murdock is hiding a double life.
我觉得马特·默多克在隐藏他的双重身份
Lawyer by day and criminal by night.
白天是律师 晚上是罪犯
And you and Ms. Page both know all about it.
你和佩吉小姐都知道
It makes you uncomfortable.
让你们很不舒服
And complicit.
还成了同谋
And that's why you're no longer law partners or friends.
所以你们才不做合伙人和朋友了
Because once he's finally caught,
因为如果他最后被抓
you know you're on the hook as an accessory to his crimes.
你知道你会成为他的共犯
Or, if you're lucky, simply aiding and abetting.
如果你运气好 就只算协助和教唆他人犯罪
Remind me, Special Agent Nadeem,
帮我回忆一下 特别探员纳迪姆
what's Matt being charged with?
马特被指控了什么罪名
Nothing so far.
目前还没有
Great.
很好
Then the only thing I'm aiding and abetting is your exit.
那我只能协助送你出去了
Don't forget to vote.
别忘了投票
Every day?
每天
FDR Drive's my favorite route, too.
富兰克林大道也是我最喜欢的路线
There's nothing in the world like a winter run on the East River.
没有比冬天在东河跑步更舒服的事了
Between your workout habits and new gig, it's...
你的健身习惯和新工作
it's almost like you're stalking me.
简直就像在跟踪我
Damn. The secret's out.
靠 被发现了
So...
那
why aren't you in social work anymore?
你怎么不做社工了
Tried to pursue my dream as a dancer.
我想追求我当舞者的梦想
It actually was going pretty well until I tore my ACL, again.
本来还挺顺利的 直到我前交叉韧带又撕裂了
I'm sorry. That must've been really hard.
抱歉 那肯定很难过
But you were brave to go for it in the first place.
但你敢去追逐梦想就很勇敢了
I, um...
我
I didn't have a backup plan.
我当时没有第二条路
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表