剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
It's just you, surrounded by all this emptiness.
只是你 周围什么都没有
It's been that way for most of your life, hasn't it?
你大部分时间都是这样 是吗
Yeah.
对
I mean, most kids, they have moms or dads
大多数孩子 他们有爸爸妈妈
to teach them right from wrong,
教他们辨别是非
to show them how to behave.
告诉他们怎样正确处事
My parents mostly got mad at me.
我父母大部分时间都生我的气
Yes.
对
Then they died.
然后他们死了
And there were things that you never learned.
有些事情你一直没学会
You see?
看见了吗
Not your fault.
不是你的错
Good news is, you've got me now.
好消息是 你现在有我了
Now, we've got a lot of work to do,
我们还有许多工作要做
but I think that it is going to be fun.
但会很有趣的
We are going to establish some routines,
我们要建立一些行为模式
learn to stay calm.
学会保持冷静
And first things first, we're gonna practice empathy.
首先 我们要练习同情心
What's that?
那是什么
That means being kind to someone when they're in pain.
那意味着当别人痛苦时 我们要对他们友善
So let's say, for example,
比如说
that my cat got sick this morning and I was upset.
我的猫今早病了 我很失落
What would you say to me?
你会对说什么
How about something like, "I'm sorry. That sounds hard."
不如这样说 "我很抱歉 听上去让人难过"
I'm sorry. That sounds really hard.
我很抱歉 听上去很让人难过
Look at you!
瞧瞧你
You even put a "Really" In there.
你还加了个"很"进去
I like a fast learner.
我喜欢学得快的人
I think we are gonna make a terrific team, you and me.
我觉得我们俩合作会非常愉快的
Nothing marks an occasion like a little bubbly, huh?
没有什么比香槟酒更适合庆祝了 对吧
It's a... a Cava, actually.
其实是卡瓦酒
Spanish champagne.
西班牙的香槟
It was a little farewell gift
是走廊里那个推拿师
from the chiropractor down the hall.
送的一点告别礼
Tomorrow is my last day in the building.
明天就是我在这栋楼的最后一天了
Here. Go on.
来点
I'm not 21.
我还没到21岁
Good for you.
好样的
It's been quite a challenging day.
今天真不容易
Quite a few goodbyes.
跟好多人告别
Lots of...
好多...
longtime clients.
长♥期♥客户
That... That's hard.
这很难过
That's really hard.
真的很让人难过
And then there's this,
然后就是这次
our last session together,
我们最后一次治疗
which I've been dreading since my prognosis.
我得到诊断后就一直很害怕这时候
Then don't leave.
那别走了
We can keep meeting. I can keep getting better.
我们可以继续见面 我不断取得进步
Dex...
德克斯
You can't leave.
你不能走
You are gonna be fine, Dex.
你会没事的 德克斯
We prepared for this.
我们准备过的
You are gonna get a job with a nice, rigid structure.
你去找一份规矩严明的工作
You're gonna stick to your meds.
你要坚持吃药
And if you get off track, you can... listen to these.
如果你偏离了正轨 就听听这个
This is every session we've had.
这是我们每次治疗的录音
Cycle through them again.
一遍遍地听
When we remind ourselves of how far we've come,
当我们知道自己已经走得有多远
we're less inclined to slip back.
就不容易再退步
And one last thing.
还有最后一件事
This is a, uh... a colleague of mine.
这是我同事
He's a fine therapist,
他是位好治疗师
with a lot of expertise in your particular--
对你这种情况经验很丰富
I don't want another therapist!
我不要别的治疗师
Are you trying to scare me?
你要吓唬我吗
No.
不是
Not scare you.
不是吓你
Then what is your intention?
那你想干吗
And be honest.
说实话
I want...
我想
I want to kill you.
我想杀了你
Say more.
继续说
Why do you want to kill me?
你为什么要杀我
To put me out of my misery?
不让我痛苦
To punish you.
为了惩罚你
I'm not quite sure what I've done wrong.
我不知道自己做错了什么
I want to kill you for dying.
我想杀你 是因为你要死了
For leaving me.
你要离开我
Death always wins, Dex.
死亡一直是赢家 德克斯
Eventually.
最后总是赢家
But when it comes quietly and naturally,
但如果是安静自然地死亡
it can be a beautiful event.
那也很美妙
Which is why we never hasten it with violence.
所以我们不能用暴♥力♥来提前死亡
I can't do this alone.
我自己做不到
You remember what I did?
你记得我上次一个人的时候
Last time I was alone?
做了什么吗
Then find someone.
那就去找一个人
I don't want another therapist!
我不要别的治疗师
Any good person with a decent heart will do.
任何心地好的人都可以
Someone to look up to.
找个值得信赖的人
Your internal compass isn't broken, Dex.
你内心的指南针并没有坏 德克斯
It just works better when you have the North Star to guide you.
有北极星的指引就会更有效
Suicide Prevention, this is Dex.
自杀预防中心 我是德克斯
Who am I speaking with?
请问你是
Hi, Craig. How can I help you today?
克雷格 有什么可以帮你的
I'm sorry. That's hard. That's really hard.
抱歉 这让人难过 真的很难过
Why don't you tell me a little bit more about how you're feeling?
你再跟我说说你的感受吧
That's a lot to deal with. I'm glad you called.
太多事情要应对了 很高兴你打过来
You're doing amazing.
你做得很好
Tell me, Craig,
告诉我 克雷格
are you thinking about taking your own life right now?
你在考虑自杀吗
Okay.
好
Do you have a plan?
你有计划吗
What kind of gun do you have, Craig?
你有什么枪 克雷格
I'm familiar with the M11.
我对M11很了解
Did a couple years in the army. Got real cozy with the M11.
我当过两年兵 很喜欢M11
It's reliable.
它很可靠
Let me ask you a question, Craig.
我问你个问题 克雷格
If this asshole stepdad of yours is giving you so much grief,
既然你的混♥蛋♥继父让你这么痛苦
why take your own life?
你为什么要自杀
Why not...
为什么不
Take a deep breath, Craig.
深呼吸 克雷格
We're gonna work through this together.
我们一起解决此事
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不去
If I may ask, Mr. Fisk,
恕我直言 菲斯克先生
without getting into specifics, what's this all about?
不说细节 这到底是为了什么
Right now, I am New York's scapegoat.
现在我就是纽约的替罪羊
Downstairs, there are protesters chanting prayers
楼下有抗♥议♥者在唱祷告
to drive me out into the wilderness.
要求把我驱逐荒野
The attention that it brings is an impediment for my plan.
这一切带来的关注程度妨碍了我的计划
Fortunately, the public is easily distracted.
幸好 民众的注意力很容易被转移
Which makes the solution for my problem quite simple.
所以解决我的问题的办法其实很简单
The city needs a new villain.
这座城市需要一个新反派
And I think I might've found him.
而我可能已经找到他了
Can I start you off with something to drink?
要我先给你点杯喝的吗
Looks like you need a little more time.
看来你还需要一些时间
I'll grab you a water.
我给你拿杯水
This is gonna sound random,
这听起来有些莫名其妙
but did you used to work at the Brooklyn Suicide Hotline?
但你曾在布鲁克林自杀热♥线♥工作过吗
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表