剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Look, it's not up for discussion. Enjoy the pie.
这事没得商量 慢慢享用你的派
And, darling, that is not a dress, that is a disaster.
亲爱的 那不是裙子 是场灾难
I worked on it with all the materials available to me,
我用的都是我找得到的材料
and I did the best with the time...
而且时间也最快
Baby...
亲爱的
What was it this time? Laughing Matt?
这次又是什么 马特狂笑吗
Body Matt.
马特尸体
Foggy Bear,
福吉熊
whatever happened to Matt,
马特的事
it's not your fault.
不能怪你
You have nothing to feel guilty about.
你完全不用觉得内疚
Because I have this great life?
因为我的生活很好吗
Beautiful girlfriend, high-paying job, expensive suits...
女友美 工资高 西装贵
I always wanted a good suit.
我一直想要套好西装
I have it all, but Matt's just...
我拥有了一切 而马特
gone.
不在了
Maybe you should talk to someone.
或许你该找谁谈谈
It won't bring him back.
那他也不会回来
But it might help you.
但或许能帮助你
I can't.
我不能
Why not?
为什么
Sorry. Go back to your brief.
抱歉 继续看你的案子吧
Take a pill. There's some in the medicine cabinet.
吃片药吧 药柜里有
No. No. No.
不不不
Lock Fisk up! Lock Fisk up!
监禁菲斯克 监禁菲斯克
Lock Fisk up! Lock Fisk up!
监禁菲斯克 监禁菲斯克
Doesn't make any sense.
这没道理
Of course it does. God is angry with you.
很有道理 上帝生你气了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You don't think God knows you tried to kill yourself?
你以为上帝不知道你企图自杀吗
No.
不
That has nothing to do with this.
那跟这没关系
God restored your hearing...
上帝恢复了你的听觉
just in time to hear my name chanted by the crowds.
却刚好赶上你听到人群呼喊我的名字
Just in time to learn,
刚好让你得知
in the long run, I won, you lost.
长远来看 我赢了 你输了
Does that sound like God's forgiveness?
这听上去像上帝的宽恕吗
No.
不
It sounds like...
听上去像...
hell.
地狱
Lock Fisk up! Lock Fisk up!
监禁菲斯克 监禁菲斯克
You'll never keep Karen safe.
你永远无法保护凯伦
In the end, you'll kill her, too. Stop it.
你最终也会害死她 住口
Just like your father.
就像你父亲
And Stick. I said stop.
还有棍叟 叫你住口了
And Elektra.
还有艾丽卡
They all died because of you, Matthew.
他们都因你而死 马修
I can't believe this. This is insane.
难以置信 这简直疯了
You're that reporter.
你是那个记者
Sorry. Karen Page, Bulletin.
抱歉 凯伦·佩吉 《公报》
Sorry, who's in charge here?
抱歉 这里谁管事
That's the genius who got him out. Agent Nadeem.
那是放他出来的天才 纳迪姆探员
Thanks.
谢谢
Agent Nadeem.
纳迪姆探员
Soon as I'm done here. There's a vigil at the hospital.
等这边完事了 医院有烛光守夜
Just give Sami a hug for me. You, too.
替我抱抱萨米 你也是
Karen Page of the New York Bulletin.
《纽约公报》 凯伦·佩吉
I'm not authorized to speak to the press.
我未获授权与媒体讲话
You need to find Special Agent In Charge Hattley.
你得去找主管特工哈特利
But it is N-A-D-E-E-M, right?
但你是叫纳-迪-姆吧
And you're the agent who released Wilson Fisk?
你是释放了威尔逊·菲斯克的探员
Fisk has not been released. That's fake news.
菲斯克没有被释放 那是假新闻
He's a cooperating witness,
他是配合调查的证人
but he's very much a convicted prisoner
但他仍是定罪犯人
and being treated as such.
而且也受到了相应的对待
Being held in a $20 million penthouse?
住在价值两千万的顶层公♥寓♥吗
Seized by the US Government
这是美国政♥府♥从
from some Wall Street prick convicted of fraud.
被定罪的华尔街诈骗犯手里没收来的
I get it. Okay, so what's he having for dinner?
好 我懂了 那他晚饭吃什么
Is it the filet mignon or the line-caught halibut?
是菲力牛排 还是垂钓大♥比♥目鱼
Press area is over there.
媒体区在那边
One RICO count carries a 20-year sentence.
一项RICO罪名就是20年的刑期
Fisk was convicted on five.
菲斯克被定了五条罪
Want to explain to me how this is justice?
要跟我解释一下这怎么正义了吗
Jennings, Garcia, Foster, Leighton, Torres.
詹宁斯 加西亚 福斯特 雷顿 托雷斯
They lost their lives, and they were good agents, good people.
他们牺牲了 都是好探员 好人
Write about that, Ms. Page.
写写这个吧 佩吉小姐
All right...
好了
get it up there.
抬上去
All right? Yeah. Okay.
好了吧 嗯
Excuse us. Watch yourself.
借过 小心
Nine-one-seven-four.
Thanks.
谢谢
Man, hand me one of those BNCs, would ya?
哥们 递给我个同轴电缆接插头好吗
Thanks. Dude, I said a BNC...
谢谢 哥们 我说要...
Yes, I've checked three times. I have the tickets.
嗯 我查过三次了 我有票
Okay, okay. I just wanted to be sure.
好 就是确认一下
With this mess outside, we don't wanna have to come back.
外面乱死了 我们别回来了
Do you think we're safe? We should check out.
我们安全吗 我们该看看
We booked this months ago. Now we have to deal with this?
我们几个月前订的房♥间 现在却要应付这个
We're checking out early.
我们要提早退房♥
We are very sorry for the disruption.
打扰到了您我们很抱歉
Can we assist you in making reservations elsewhere?
可以帮您在别处订房♥吗
Do you know who I am? You know who he is, right?
你知道我是谁吗 你知道他是谁吧
Just one moment, sir.
稍等 先生
Watch rotation. Sound off.
注意轮岗 报数
North entrance is green.
北入口安全
West entrance is green.
西入口安全
Service area is green.
服务区安全
Lobby is green.
大堂安全
So, you're inside. Now what?
你进来了 然后呢
Why would they let you out?
他们为什么要放你走
Does it matter?
那有关系吗
The real question is, when you find me,
真正的问题是 等你找到了我
what are you prepared to do?
你打算做什么
See, if the FBI are protecting you, that means you cut a deal.
如果联调局在保护你 说明你做了交易
With everything I know about crime in this city...
凭我对这座城市的犯罪的了解
the FBI will be eating out of my hand.
联调局会对我言听计从的
You'll manipulate them. You don't know that.
你会操纵他们 那可未必
I know you.
我了解你
Maybe prison has changed me.
或许监狱改变了我
Maybe right this moment
或许此刻
I'm giving the FBI information that will save lives.
我在给联调局能够拯救生命的情报
While you're here doing what? Whatever this is.
而你来干什么呢 不管这是干什么
Wouldn't that be something?
那不是很有趣吗
If I became more valuable to this city than you ever were.
如果我能为这座城市做出比你大得多的贡献
Garcia was the best man at my wedding.
加西亚是我婚礼上的伴郎
Word is Andrews will pull through.
据说安德鲁斯能挺过来
If you call probably never going to walk again pulling through.
如果八成再也无法走路了也算"挺过来"的话
That's hard. That's really hard.
让人难过 真的很让人难过
And he gets a penthouse.
他却能住顶层公♥寓♥
Shut the cameras off, please. We need time with our client.
请关闭监控 我们要跟委托人对话
And?
怎么样
We reached Felix Manning. Vanessa's safe.
我们联♥系♥到了菲利克斯·曼宁 凡妮莎没事
Her bodyguards relocate her every 72 hours,
她的保镖每隔72小时就带她换地方
and they take precautions to avoid being tracked.
他们还采取了预防追踪的办法
No cell phones. It's why they were unreachable.
不带手♥机♥ 所以才不能联♥系♥到他们
Where is she now?
她现在住哪
A safe house outside Barcelona.
巴塞罗那城外的一栋安全屋
Felix hid her in Spain?
菲利克斯把她藏在了西班牙
It was her decision.
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表