剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Just, uh, give me a minute.
等我一下
I know you told me lay off Fisk, but... All right, look
我知道你让我别管菲斯克 但是 好吧
We owe this to Ben. Stop, stop, stop.
这是我们欠本的 停停停
I owe you... an apology.
我欠你 一个道歉
Someone has gotta shine a light on this.
总有人要查明这一切
And, well, I'm grateful
而我很感激
that you were brave enough to make me do it, so...
你足够勇敢来让我这样做 所以
thank you.
谢谢你
Lead on.
开始吧
What is it?
怎么了
Do you hear something?
你听到什么了吗
Screaming.
尖叫声
Please state your name.
请陈述你的名字
My name is Jasper Evans. Good.
我的名字是贾斯珀·伊万斯 很好
Now, can you tell us how you know Wilson Fisk?
可以告诉我们你是怎样认识威尔逊·菲斯克的吗
What the hell's going on?
发生什么了
Foggy, find Karen. Get her outta here.
福吉 去找凯伦 带她离开这里
Oh, shit. This is not happening.
该死 这不是真的
Great, another power outage.
真好 又断电了
Genny's kicked in. At least our work is saved.
发电机开始运转了 至少我们的工作成果没丢
Probably another fire drill no one told us about.
大概又是一场没人通知我们的消防演习
That's weird. The phones are out, too.
真奇怪 电♥话♥也断了
Hey, you can't be here!
你不能来这里
Karen? What is it?
凯伦 怎么了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
We prepared for this.
我们准备过的
Let go of me, Dex.
放开我 德克斯
I said let go!
我说 放开
Fashioned yourself into something the world will tolerate!
把自己扮成这个世界可以忍♥受的样子
It's just you.
只有你一个人
People like you. Like us.
你这种人 我们这种人
The real you.
真正的你
Karen! Jesus.
凯伦 天啊
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Daredevil.
我是夜魔侠
Stop or I'll--
停下 不然我
The hell are you do--
你在干什么
Hello, Karen. It's nice to see you again.
你好 凯伦 很高兴又见到你
Did anyone see what happened?
有人看到发生什么事了吗
Check 'em. You two, with me!
检查他们 你们俩 跟我来
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Matt?
天啊 天啊 马特
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Foggy?
福吉呢
No, no, no. He's okay. He's okay.
不不不 他没事 他没事
Jesus, are you?
天啊 你没事吧
Did he kill Jasper?
他杀了贾斯珀
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
对
I don't, uh...
我不...
FBI, don't move!
联调局 不许动
Agents down! Agents down!
探员倒下 探员倒下
FBI!
联调局
FBI, nobody move!
联调局 都不许动
What the hell happened?
发生了什么
Who did this?
这是谁干的
It was Daredevil.
是夜魔侠
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表