剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Let's take some calls from the request line
我们来接听一些电♥话♥
Caller number one
第一通电♥话♥
Hey, man, what's up?
兄弟 怎么了
This is Dominique From Shady Knoll Trailer Park
我是来自阴丘拖车停车场的多米尼克
What's up, Dominique?
怎么了 多米尼克
I wanna hear that song From Lil Jon and Petey Pablo.
我想听那首里尔·乔恩和派帝·帕洛的歌♥
A'ight I got that coming right up for ya.
好的 马上就来
Luge! Luge! Luge! Luge! Luge! Luge!
喝喝喝
Come on. Come on!
拜托 拜托
Go for it! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
上啊 亲亲亲
Professor Reed called my thesis "Bromidic."
里德教授说我的论文"平庸"
I had to look it up.
我查了才知道
Do you know what "Bromidic" means?
你知道"平庸"是什么意思吗
Yeah, it means, like, dull, right? Right.
知道 无聊 对吧 对
What's your major again? English?
你主修什么来着 文学吗
No, I'm taking kind of a gap year.
不 我休息一年
Later. Yeah.
回见 好的
Yo, let me get a gram.
给我一克
Yeah, that'll be $100.
100块
How about a student discount?
有学生折扣吗
Yeah, that's cute.
你真可爱
Come on, help me out. I can give you, like, $60.
拜托了 帮我个忙 我能给你60
That's beer money. I don't sell beer.
那是啤酒钱 我不卖♥♥啤酒
Okay.
好吧
Attachment is the root of suffering.
依恋是痛苦的根源
Give it back. Here!
还给她 给你
Apologize.
道歉
Suck my dick.
操你
I'm sorry! Yeah, I didn't quite catch that.
对不起 我没听清
God, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Now he's sorry.
天啊 对不起 对不起 这还差不多
Come on. Come on.
来吧
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吧 嗯
Namaste.
合十
What?
怎么了
"Namaste."
"合十"
Shut up. How'd we do?
别说了 我们赚得多吗
Thank God for midterms.
感谢期中考试
Shit.
该死
Shit.
该死
Yeah, yeah, I know. I just... I overslept.
我知道 我只是睡过了
No, no, no, no, I stayed at Rhiannon's.
不不不 我睡在莱安诺这了
Okay, okay, relax. Relax, I'll be there in a minute. Okay?
好吧 放松 我马上就到 好吗
I gotta go.
我得走了
Shit, shit.
该死
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了
Shit.
该死
Karen?
凯伦
Comin'.
来了
Sorry, sorry. I'm here.
抱歉我来晚了
You were at Lynch's picking up pastries.
就说你之前在林奇店里取点心
Thank you. Where the hell have you been?
谢谢 你去哪儿了
Sorry, I was at the bakery getting pastries,
抱歉 我去面包房♥取点心了
but they're not ready yet.
但是还没做好
Alice says hi, by the way. Your brother could've done that.
爱丽丝向你问好 你可以让你弟弟去取的
I need you here to prep the front. You know that.
我需要你来准备店面 你知道的
Yeah, sorry. Yeah, it's my bad, Pop.
对不起 是我不好 老爹
I had to work the grill, I asked her to go.
我忙着弄炉子 是我让她去的
I'm not set up for the day. I'm drownin' here.
我还没做好今天的准备 我要忙死了
Dad, I did most of my prep last night.
爸 我昨晚就做好大部分准备了
I have to make coffee and set tables.
只需要准备咖啡和摆桌子
But it's all under control, okay? Get to it, then.
都在掌控之中 好吗 那就快去做
I got it.
知道了
6:01, Karen.
六点零一分了 凯伦
Nice to see you, too.
也很高兴见到你
How's that?
你说什么
I said your coffee's on me today.
我说今天你的咖啡我请
Eggs and sausage?
鸡蛋和香肠吗
If it's not too much trouble for ya.
如果不麻烦你的话
Houston, we have liftoff!
休斯顿 我们点火成功了
Sausage and eggs? He wants a BLT today.
香肠和鸡蛋 他今天要培根生菜番茄三明治
Really?
真的吗
Have I told you lately that you suck?
我最近和你说过吗 你烂透了
Yeah, probably.
大概说过吧
Where's Dad? Delivery's here.
爸去哪儿了 在收♥货♥
No, no, no. Sysco already came this week.
不不不 西斯科公♥司♥这周已经来过了
Gorgeous.
漂亮
Thanks, Jake. Yeah.
谢了 杰克 别客气
You're gonna love it. Dad?
你会喜欢的 爸
What's going on? Well, it was time, honey.
怎么了 是时候了 亲爱的
How could you do this without talkin' to me?
你怎么能不跟我说一声就做这件事
Well, I got news for you, kid, I don't need your permission.
我要告诉你的是 孩子 我不需要你的许可
This grill costs $5,000. How are we gonna pay for that?
这烤炉要花费五千美元 我们怎么付得起
Pat Condo says they're gonna reopen the ski runs real soon.
帕特公♥寓♥说他们很快就要重新开放滑雪道了
We're gonna be swarming with customers.
我们的餐馆到时候会座无虚席的
Pat's been saying that for ten years.
这话他们已经说了十年了
No, look, Jake... Jake, we gotta send it back. I'm sorry.
不 杰克 我们得把它送回去 我很抱歉
No, we're not.
不 不送回去
You said you had somethin' you want me to sign, yes?
你不是说要我签个东西吗
Yeah, it's in the truck.
是的 就在货车里
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
You'll figure something out, honey. You always do.
你会有办法的 亲爱的 你一向如此
Everything okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I had to fetch my own coffee.
我不得不自己取咖啡
Well, when you go back for a refill,
你回头去续杯时
I take mine with milk and two sugars.
顺便给我的咖啡加奶和两颗糖
Karen, honey, you're starting to remind me of my wife.
凯伦 亲爱的 你开始让我想起了我的妻子
I don't like it.
我不喜欢
Need anything else?
还需要别的吗
New eggs would be nice.
换一份鸡蛋吧
Oh, God. Shit.
天呐 该死
I'm so sorry. Just...
我很抱歉 只是...
Are you okay, toots?
你没事吧 宝贝
Yeah. No, it's just been dry lately. I'll get you...
没事 只是最近有些干燥 我再给你弄一份
Fresh eggs.
再做一份蛋
Is something wrong with 'em?
之前的有什么问题吗
No, no. I just dropped 'em. Stupid.
没有 我只是不小心倒了 我真蠢
You know, studies show hand-eye coordination
研究表明当你处于清醒状态时
improves 110% when you're sober.
手眼协调性会提高110%
Maybe use less butter, and they won't slide off the plate.
也许你可以少加点黄油 它们就不会滑出去了
Thanks.
谢了
Do we have a regular order set up with Sysco,
我们跟西斯科公♥司♥有长♥期♥订单吗
or do we have to, like, call it in every time?
还是说我们得每次都要打电♥话♥确认订单
Why? You looking for a career in the greasy spoon industry?
怎么 你想在小餐馆行业追寻自己的事业吗
Figured I could pull more weight,
我只是想多做点
that's all. Why?
仅此而已 为什么
Why would you suddenly feel the need for that?
你为什么突然觉得需要这么做
I'm trying to steal your position of power in the family.
我想偷走你在家里的权力
You have somethin' to say, say it, I got a lot--
你有话要说 说吧 我还有很多...
Can you stop being a dick for two Okay, you caught me.
你能别那么混♥蛋♥吗 好 被你发现了
Fine. I do drugs, all right? I'm a big junkie.
好了 我在嗑药 行了吧 我是个毒虫
I'm just two lines away
我离在街上给人口♥交♥
from giving blow jobs for heroin on the street.
来换取海♥洛♥因♥只差几步的距离了
Thanks for the intervention. I won't touch it.
谢谢你的干预 我不会再碰毒品了
We done? That's not what I'm talking
行了吗 这不是我想说的
If I wanna go blow off steam,
如果我想发泄一下
it's none of your goddamn business.
也根本不关你的事
What? What Read it.
这是什么 你看一下
No, I deferred.
不 我申请延期了
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表