我在呢
I'm here.
证明是你
Prove to me it's you.
小心 因为我无所畏惧 所以我强大无比
Beware, for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.
玛丽·雪莱
Mary Shelley.
好久不见
It's been a while.
你怎么又冒出来了
What brings you out of the woodwork?
你闹的动静不小
Well, you made quite a mess.
不到两周就七具尸体
Seven bodies in less than two weeks?
这跟你有什么关系
Why is that your problem?
有点太张扬了 执法部门已经注意到了
It's a little loud. Law enforcement has noticed.
这对我可不是好事
That's not good for me.
你不是说有了行动安全准则你就没问题吗
I thought you said you were good with OpSec.
的确是这样
I am good with OpSec.
"多疑" 我记得 你是这么说的
"Paranoid," I believe, was the word you used.
现在也是
It still is.
但是当有个大脑空空的警♥察♥
But when a brainless cop
把他被挖去眼睛的妻子
brought his eyeless wife
抱进了警局时
into a police station,
我决定我有责任查明联调局知道的一切
I decided it was my job to find out everything the FBI knows.
我的朋友 他们知道的可不少
And my friend, they know a lot.
多少
How much?
我不能在这里说
I can't say here.
我们得当面谈
We're gonna have to meet face to face.
你曾经跟我说只有一个真正的行动安全准则
You told me there's only one real OpSec measure.
就是保持匿名
That's anonymity.
但你现在却想当面见
But now you want to meet face to face?
我只是作为朋友帮另一个朋友
I'm just a friend trying to help out a friend,
我一直如此
as I always have.
我们在你的网络上聊天时
Giving me the strike team
你告诉我突击队的信息 这是一♥码♥事
when we talked on your network was one thing.
这可不一样了
This? There's something else.
我们到底见不见
Well, are we going to do this or not?
他挂掉了
He disconnected.
你告诉了他突击队的事 却没告诉我们
You gave him the strike team and neglected to tell us that?
是你们没问
You neglected to ask me that.
好吧 带他回去
Okay. Take him back.
等等
Wait.
我们拿到了见面时间和地点
We got a meeting time and a location.
爱荷华州 达文波特
Davenport, Iowa.
看来我们要见面了
So I guess we are doing this.
我要带牙刷吗
Should I pack a toothbrush?
该死
Shit.
听上去像是带的意思
Oh, that sounds like a yes.
不
No.
这跟你无关
This has nothing to do with you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
政客拿到了你的逮捕记录
Politico got their hands on your arrest record.
指控都撤销了
The charges were dropped.
是 但那不重要
Yeah, it doesn't matter.
他们拿到了入狱照 案件报告
They've got the mugshot, the report.
情况很糟
It's bad.
你还有多久就必须撤我职了
How much time before you bench me?
等到被局长发现吧
As soon as the director finds out.
大概24小时吧
In 24 hours, maybe?
可以给我们点时间吗
Can you give us a moment?
沃特会利用此事的
Voit's gonna use this to his advantage.
当然了 我们来侧写他吧
I know he is. Let's profile him.
分♥析♥他的动机 从这里开始
Think through his moves. Starting here.
沃特想被放出去 到外面去
Voit wants to be let out into the field.
那肯定不行
The answer will be no.
就连局长也不会这么鲁莽
Even the director wouldn't be that reckless.
带沃特来匡提科是一♥码♥事
Getting Voit to Quantico is one thing.
安排他去达文波特是绝对不行
Arranging transport to Davenport is a hard no.
但沃特有办法把不行变成行
But Voit has the means to turn a no into a yes.
首先是...什么呢
Starting with... what?
这个见面地点 我们都知道什么
This meeting place. What do we know about it?
是爱荷华州的一个公园
It's a public park in Iowa.
有大量开放空间
There's a lot of open space.
很好 视线不受遮挡
Good. Plenty of sightlines.
我们能看到达米恩的行动轨迹
We'll see Damien coming.
很好 达米恩也能看到你们
Great. And Damien will see you too.
然后我们会考虑一切
Then we will think through all the options
让沃特留在监狱里的办法
that keep Voit in that cell.
但他肯定已经想到出路了
But he will have already thought his way around them.
要是我们让一名探员装成沃特呢
What if we pose an agent as Voit?
达米恩熟悉我的声音
Damien knows my voice.
他一张嘴 他就会跑路
The minute the plant opens his mouth, he'll be gone.
必须是我
It needs to be me.
他把我们逼入绝境了
He's got us boxed in.
这才是最让他舒服的地方 在盒子里
That's where he's most comfortable, in a box.
怎么了
What?
他在通话时耍心机了
He took out extra insurance on that call.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
谁 我吗 -对 你
Who, me? - Yeah, you.
你当着我们的面向达米恩传达秘密信息了
You gave a secret message to Damien right in front of us.
怎么做到的
How?
他们通话时 他在桌子上
That little tap-tap-tapping he was doing on the desk
敲击了摩尔斯码
as they were talking was Morse code.
你没阻止他吗
You didn't stop him?
我想看看他打算干什么
Well, I wanted to see where he was going to go with it,
但我们现在借此反将他一军
but now we use that to put him on his back foot.
我可以解释 -他说了什么
I can explain this. - What did he say?
"最后目标 代号♥北极星"
"Final target, code name is North Star."
北极星是什么
What the fuck is North Star?
没什么 -没什么
It's nothing. - Nothing?
没什么就让达米恩奇迹般地改主意了吗
Nothing just magically made Damien change his mind?
你要怎么说服一个阴谋论家
How do you convince a conspiracy theorist
听你的
to do whatever you want?
你带他们往兔子洞更深处去
You take them further down the rabbit hole.
你向他们许诺更多阴谋
You promise them more of the conspiracy.
北极星什么都不是
North Star is nothing.
但成功了 不客气
But it worked, so you're welcome.
我们又回到原点了
So now we're back to where we started.
明天下午2点
2:00 p.m. tomorrow,
达米恩会出现 他只会跟沃特接头
Damien will appear, and he'll only accept Voit.
但有一个小改变
With one small change.
我不会去现场 你去
I won't be in the field. You will.
我 -对 你
Me? - Yes, you.
你不是说要控制所有变量吗
I thought you needed to control all the variables.
变量有变化
Well, the variables have changed,
我们也得随机应变
so we need to change with them.
这是沃特离自♥由♥最近的一次
This is the closest Voit gets to freedom.
如果他看到了机会 肯定会抓住
If he senses an opening, he'll take it.
我们不会让他得逞的
And we won't let him.
除非我们让他得逞
Unless we do.
如果他跑了
I mean, if he were to run...
我们可以向
We can apply 7 pounds of pressure
6磅的扳机施加7磅的力
to a 6 pound trigger.
这个计划根本不行 沃特的逃跑风险太高
This plan is a non-starter. Voit's too great a flight risk.
司法部绝不会让他离开牢房♥的
The DOJ is never going to let him out of his cell.
他们会的 他一定要上飞机
Oh, yes they will. He's going on the goddamn jet.
告诉局长 这是阻止金星的唯一办法
Tell the director this is the only way to stop Gold Star.
他会同意的
He'll do it.
你出现了
There you are.
你需要什么
What do you need?
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
能
Yes.
不留指纹
Without fingerprints?
嗯
Yeah.
出来
Step out.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表