You know, this job, dating a coworker is a bad idea.
对 每份工作都是这样
Yeah, but that's every job.
那你和泰勒呢
Yeah. What about you and Tyler?
和顾客约会不一样
Dating a customer is different.
对 都是一样愚蠢
Yeah. It's, uh, equally stupid.
那倒是
True.
可不嘛
Very.
我猜你和我可能应该换个人群约会
So I guess maybe you and I should find a different dating pool.
可能吧
Maybe.
知道这里还需要点什么吗
You know what we need in here?
需要一块大白板
We need one of those big whiteboards
把案子所有细节都放在上面
where we can put all our case details on it,
就像你们的圆桌室那样
like you guys do in the, um, the circle table room.
不行吗 那好吧
No? Okay, fine.
咱们的目标没变
Well, it doesn't change our goal.
我们要把我被捕后
We just need to go through everything
困扰你的所有事复盘一遍
that's bothered you since my arrest,
从第一个开始 -北极星
starting with number one. - North Star.
瞎说 这不是第一个
Bullshit. That's not number one.
这应该是最后一个
That's, like, last on the list.
我喜欢倒着来 北极星是什么
I like to work backwards. What is it?
什么都不是 我说过 它什么都不是
Nothing. I told you, it's nothing.
那为什么达米恩和杰德听到这个后会有行动
Then why did Damien and Jade respond to it?
你真的喜欢玩电子游戏吗
Do you really like to play video games?
什么 -你...
What? - Do you--
虽然我不是很感兴趣
I-I'm not a fan-boy in here.
但有次审讯中
But you said in an interview once
你说你真的很喜欢玩电子游戏
that you really like to play video games.
现在还玩吗
Do you still?
我很久没碰过手柄了
Well, it's been a long time since I picked up a controller.
好吧 你之前喜欢玩什么类型的游戏
Okay. What kind of games did you like to play?
第一视角射击游戏 还有赛车游戏
First-person shooters, racing games.
你玩不玩任务类游戏 -不玩
Did you play any quest games? - No.
这和现在说的事有什么关系吗
What the hell does that got to do with anything?
你知道现在所有的阴谋论
Do you know what every current conspiracy theory
都是建立在什么基础上的吗
is built upon structurally?
电子游戏 尤其是任务类游戏
Video games, specifically quest games.
老天
Oh, for fuck's sake.
你四处寻找线索
You wander around looking for clues.
那些线索引导着你找到终极怪兽 打败那个怪兽
Those clues lead you to a boss. You defeat that boss,
升级后又给你更多线索 指引去找下一个怪兽
the next level gives you more clues, another boss,
诸如此类 周而复始
yada, yada, yada, yada, yada.
这个世界就是这样 两代人都是这样被教导的
Two generations have been taught that this is how the world works.
游戏不能代表现实生活
Games are not real life.
现实生活无聊透了 除非你给它增添一点游戏色彩
Yeah, real life's fucking boring unless you gamify it.
如果要让玩家去找寻线索
If you get the players to look for clues,
可以让他们悲惨 无聊又绝望的生活
it makes their sad, boring, depressing lives
变得更加有趣
more interesting.
达米恩和杰德的生活并不无聊
Damien and Jade did not lead boring lives.
对 是的 但他们却在寻找线索
No, they did not, but they are searching for clues.
所以我给了他们一个诱导性的词
So I threw them a loaded term
让他们自己脑补
and let them draw their own conclusions.
北极星是什么
What is North Star?
老天 好吧
Oh, Jesus Christ. Okay.
你告诉我 北极星是什么
You tell me. What's North Star?
占星术语也好 天文术语也罢 都无所谓
Astrologically, astronomically, I don't care.
寻找星座时
Well, when you're looking for constellations,
首先要确定北极星的方位
you start by finding the North Star.
对 或者说北极星是一切的开始
Okay. Or North Star is where it all starts.
什么
What?
是什么都不重要
It's semantics.
当你像杰德和达米恩那样
Look, when you're lost and desperate
迷失方向 绝望无助 只想寻求答案
and on a quest like Jade and Damien are,
你只想要能帮助你理清头绪的东西
all you want is something to help you connect the dots.
实话说 所谓的线索只是虚张声势
Honestly, the clue was just a bluff,
毫无意义 愚蠢至极的唬人招数而已
a meaningless, stupid bluff.
但它吸引了他们的注意
But it got their attention.
他们都是复仇心切的杀手
Given the fact that they're both revenge-driven killers,
我觉得他们可能只是想
I thought maybe they'd want something
为自己现在的所作所为找点理由
to blame for why they are the way that they are.
比如怪在北极星身上
Blame something like North Star.
我不知道北极星是谁
I don't know who it is.
也不知道金星计划是怎么开始的
I don't know how the program got started.
我调查过 相信我
I looked into it, trust me.
但我觉得或许你知道
But I think maybe you know.
我
Me?
或许这就是我在你脑中阴魂不散的原因
Maybe this is why I'm haunting you.
或许这为什么我成为了某种象征
Maybe this is why I'm a totem.
听起来斯图尔特之家是个炼制连环杀手的
Sounds like this Stuart House place was the perfect crucible
完美熔炉
to create serial killers.
谁给他们的这种想法
Who would have given them that idea?
不
No.
只是侧写而已
I mean, it's just a profile.
即便你们做了各种调查研究
And even with all the research,
侧写也只不过是一种有理有据的推测
a profile really is just an educated guess.
盖伦
Galen.
谈话很有趣 戴夫
This was fun, Dave.
改日再约
Should do it again sometime.
喂
Hello?
你可以阻止这一切
You can make this all stop.
加斯珀 -听仔细了
Gasper? - Listen very closely.
特蕾莎可以留下一命
Teresa will have her life back.
但你得有所表示
But you need to do something for it.
我想要回我的手♥机♥ 给你一个地址
I need the phone back, so I have an address for you.
独自前往 不准携带武器 她就可以逃过此劫
Show up alone, unarmed, and this ends for her.
你自己决定 泰勒
Your choice, Tyler.
武器 窃听器
You armed? Wired?
你要我来 我就来了
You wanted me, you got me.
无意冒犯 我想要的不是你
No offense. It's not you that I want.
我的手现在要伸进口袋了 口袋里不是枪
I'm going to reach into my pocket. It's not a gun.
是你工作手♥机♥的拷贝 -很好
It's a copy - of your work phone. - Very good.
当然 我需要验证一下
I'll have to get it validated, of course.
塞巴斯蒂安 不要让我空手而归
Sebastian, don't let me leave here empty-handed.
你不能给我点线索 告诉我你是为谁卖♥♥命吗
Can't you give me some clue to who you're working for?
我为谁卖♥♥命不重要 他们想要的才重要
Who I work for isn't as important as what they want.
他们想要什么
Which is what?
隐身
Invisibility.
我不能冒险去找联调局
I couldn't risk going to the feds,
不过一对虚情假意的兄弟
but two mates who are never truly mates,
我觉得应该可以做个交易
I figured that we could come to some kind of arrangement.
我们一向可以做交易
We always have.
如果这些人跟你说的一样危险
If these people are as dangerous as you say they are,
他们为什么会改变心意 -正是因为他们非常危险
why the change of heart? - Because they are that dangerous.
你复♥制♥手♥机♥导致我也被人悬赏追杀
You cloning that phone put a price on my head.
我一小时后要去赶飞机 把东西送到后
I've got a flight in an hour. I'll make a delivery,
你我就永不相见了
and then you and I will never see each other again.
现在 如果你不介意的话
Now, if you don't mind,
我还想过完我的下半辈子
I'd like to get on with the rest of my life.
请你
Please...
把手♥机♥放在桌子上
put the phone on the table.
走
Move.
和手♥机♥无关
It wasn't about the phone.
想活命你还得需要点别的
Need more than that to save your life.
你需要我死了的证据
You need proof I'm dead.
抱歉
Sorry.
我也是
Me too.
就是现在
Now.
联调局
FBI!
放下武器 立刻
Drop the weapon! Right now!
扔到地上
On the ground.
转过身去 慢慢后退
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表