you can't stop thinking about, something even worse than me.
没什么比你更糟了
Nothing is worse than you.
想想你刚说的话 戴夫
Think about what you just said, Dave.
没什么比你更糟了
Right there-- nothing's worse than me?
你绝不会让我得到这种满足感
You would never give me that satisfaction.
绝对不会
Never.
永远也不可能 除非
Never, ever, ever, unless...
你的内心太过压抑
unless your repression is so deep,
你宁可对我说谎 也不愿面对真♥相♥
you'd rather lie to me than face the truth.
但我认为你和我能弄清♥真♥♥相♥
But I think you and I, we can figure out that truth...
只要我们齐心协力
together.
不 -为什么不呢
No. - Why not?
世界上有三个人
There are three people
最了解金星的事
who know more about Gold Star than anyone in the world.
其中两人在这个牢房♥里 还有一人
Two of them are in this cell, and one of them I--
我不得不一枪爆了他的头
Well, I had to shoot him in the face,
但我认为我能帮你
but I think I can help you.
你要怎么帮我
And how do you think you can do that?
很简单
Easy.
我们根据已知的信息
Take what we know...
进行推理 并依靠推论结果
...we make deductive inferences, and from those inferences...
建立侧写
we build a profile.
哥们 你又给我惹什么麻烦了
Oh, mate, what have you got me into now?
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
你们带我回来 是为了问我有没有跟踪一个
You brought me in here to ask me if I'm stalking a woman
我从未见过的女人 -如果我没记错
I've never met. - Well, if memory serves,
你是个报复心很强的人
you're vengeful.
所以我认为你用我黑你手♥机♥的方式 黑了她的手♥机♥
So I'm betting you hacked her phone the same way I hacked yours.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
记录下来
Let the record show
泰勒·格林和埃尔维斯特别督察探员坐在我身边
I'm sitting here with Tyler Green and SSA Alvez.
我想要他们承认
I would like them both to stipulate that
泰勒克隆了这部智能手♥机♥
Tyler cloned this VeriTrax phone,
序列号♥4RF6♥4♥393
serial 4RF6♥4♥393,
他和埃尔维斯在这部手♥机♥里发现的任何内容
and that anything he or Alvez find off this phone
都不会在法♥院♥获接纳为证据
is inadmissible in a court of law.
塞巴斯蒂安 你没有被捕
Sebastian, you're not under arrest
如果你不是幕后主使
If you're not behind this,
我们只需要你帮忙查出谁是
we just need your help to figure out who is.
将命运绑在一起 最能确保
Nothing ensures compliance like the guarantee
服从性
of going to hell together.
想要我开口 必须有担♥保♥
Want me to talk? I need collateral.
是我克隆了手♥机♥
I cloned the phone.
埃尔维斯探员和联调局与此事无关
Agent Alvez and the FBI had nothing to do with it,
把录音关掉
so turn that off.
一半担♥保♥只能换来一半回答
Half the loaf gets half the answers.
我只告诉你们 你克隆的不是我的手♥机♥
So here's what I'll tell you. What you cloned wasn't my phone.
而是工作手♥机♥
It was a work phone
是我的雇主交给我的
given to me by the ones who pay me.
你的雇主是谁
Who pays you?
你认为他们会蠢到让我知道他们的身份吗
Do you think they're stupid enough to let me know that?
你一定有所了解
Come on. You must have some idea.
他们是私人承包商
They're private contractors,
瓦格纳雇佣军集团与他们比起来都算温顺的
the kind who make the Wagner Group look tame
而且他们不在乎附带伤害
and that don't care about collateral damage...
也不在乎你
...or you.
什么意思
What do you mean, me?
这一行就是这样 我们得偿所愿后
That's the game, isn't it? We get what we want
让小人物替我们清理
and let the little people clean up after us.
我不是这样的人
That's not me.
那个因为你而惹上一身麻烦的女人
That woman who's in trouble because of you,
可能会不同意
she might disagree.
你说对吗
Don't you think?
"经过进一步调查发现
"Upon further investigation,
针对你的指控并无根据
the claims against you have been
将视为无效
falsified and are void.
你将恢复行为分♥析♥组
ive immediately,
组长的职务 即刻生效"
you are reinstated as unit chief of the BAU."
太棒了 走吧
Hell yeah. Let's go.
"麦迪森局长 我要辞去联调局的职位
"Director Madison, effective immediately,
即刻生效"
I am resigning from the FBI."
我要不要删掉"从我的手♥机♥发出"这句自动签名
Should I delete the "Sent from my phone" handle?
不 住手 不行
N-No. Stop. Stop. You can't-- No.
你不能发这个
You can't send that.
除非我们能把这事说通
Not-- Not until we can justify this.
想想我们认识以来 那些来了又走的人
Think about everyone who's come and gone since we met.
基甸 摩根 霍奇
Gideon. Morgan. Hotch.
就好像这份工作干得越久
It's like the longer you stay in this job,
你就越有可能失去自我
the odds are you're going to lose yourself
或你爱的人
or someone you love
或你的荣誉感
or your sense of honor.
它不断地索取
It just takes and takes and takes.
这份工作到底给了你什么
What's one thing this job has given you?
最近给了我深藏于心的恐惧
Well, most recently, the deep-seeded fear
担心我儿子高中里会有人
that someone from my son's high school
发现行为分♥析♥组门网站
will find the BAU-gate website.
糟糕 你知道了
Oh, no! You found out.
没错 我知道了
Yeah, I found out. Come on.
但你知道最让我生气的
But you know what bugs me the most
是什么吗
is you--
是你没告诉我
you didn't tell me.
你认为我承受不了吗
D-Did you think I couldn't handle it?
不 我知道你能承受
No. I knew you could handle it.
但那不代表你必须去面对
That doesn't mean you had to.
我有责任保护我的组员
I'm supposed to protect the team.
我连这一点也做不到
I can't even do that.
又是一个我需要辞职的原因
It's another reason why I need to quit.
不 别这么做
No, no, don't do that.
这和保护我们无关
It's not about-- It's not about protecting us.
重点是你该对我们诚实
It's-- It's about being honest with us,
对我坦诚
with me.
我很坦诚
I am.
说实话
Honestly...
我想辞职
I want to quit.
这个叫加斯珀的男人不肯说他为谁工作
So this Gasper guy wouldn't say who he's working for?
能问的我们都问了
We got everything we could out of him,
但我们没有足够证据逮捕他
but we don't have enough for an arrest,
只能放他走 -接下来有什么计划
so we had to let him go. - What's the plan now?
加西亚正在深挖他的背景
Garcia does a deep dive into his background--
雇主 已知的同伙
employers, known associates.
好消息是
The good news is that
要说有谁能查出骚扰你的人
if anyone can unmask whoever it is
那一定是佩内洛普·加西亚
that's harassing you, it is Penelope Garcia.
我不知道为什么会有人想要你的工作
I do not know why anyone would want your job,
追踪杀手和疯子
tracking killers and crazies alike.
[西班牙谚语]
El que con los anda aprende a aullar.
与狼为伍者 会学狼叫
He who hangs out with the wolves learns how to howl.
小时候常听到我祖母说这句话
Something my grandmother used to say when I was a kid.
但你觉得这是什么意思
But what does that mean to you?
聪明比勇敢更重要
It's better to be smart than brave.
好吧 狼人
All right, Wolfman,
她没什么可担心的
that she has nothing to worry about
因为她的孙子甚至没有勇气
because her grandson isn't even brave enough
告诉他的同事 他对她的感情
to tell his coworker how he feels about her.
不
No.
她知道我爱她
She knows I love her.
但她对泰勒还有感觉
And she still has a thing for Tyler,
我懂 不要假装你们之间什么都没有
I get it, but don't pretend like there's nothing there.
告诉你 我们约过一次会
For your information, we went on one date,
然后呢 -然后我们都觉得不可行
And? - And it was a hard pass for both of us.
在这份工作中 和同事约会并不是一个明智的选择
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表