把你从我这拯救出来
Saved you from myself.
让我有多一点时间陪你
Given me a little more time with you.
我觉得当我们试图把自己的意志
I feel like when we try to impose our own will,
自私的意志强加于我们无法控制的事情上时
our own selfish will on things that are out of our control,
我们就会陷入麻烦
we can get into trouble.
你不觉得你这个时候的放弃
Don't you think your giving up at this time
只是想把你自私的意志强加于人吗
is you just trying to impose your own selfish will?
自私
Selfish?
你从来没有诚实地面对我死后的悲痛
You never dealt honestly with your grief over my death,
而现在你却向它投降了
and now you're surrendering to it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你已经对你的团队失去信心了
You've lost faith in your team.
不是这样的
That's not true.
证明给我看
Prove it.
你是他们的领袖
You're their leader.
永远不要失去斗志
Never stop fighting.
但我的时候到了
But it's my time.
是的 大卫
Yes, David.
是你继续活下去的时候
It's your time to live.
戴夫
Dave!
戴夫
Dave!
我在这
I'm here!
我还活着
I'm alive!
这里是天堂吗
Is this heaven?
不是
No.
天堂没有塑料
Heaven doesn't have plastic
没有病号♥服
or hospital gowns
也没有医院
or hospitals.
没有冒犯这个圣地的白衣天使的意思
No offense to the healers in this wonderful place.
真遗憾
That's a bummer.
我希望如果我死了
I was hoping if I died,
也许会有某种漏洞
then maybe there'd be some kind of loophole
让我可以和你在一起
where I could somehow be with you and...
而不用为我做的蠢事感到无尽的愧疚
...without the never-ending guilt for the dumb thing I did.
蠢事
Dumb.
换个形容词吧 危险 打破底线 还有...
Let's try dangerous and boundary-breaking and...
你
You...
你毁了我对你的信任 先生
tore my trust asunder, sir.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的
I really am.
我知道 我明白
I know. I know you are.
我也知道你那么做的原因
And I know why you did it.
我还知道在某个地方有一个平行世界
And I know that there is a parallel reality
在那里 这只是一个小风波
somewhere where this is just a bump and --
我们从此过上了幸福的生活
and we live deliciously ever after.
但是
But, um...
但是这里是这个世界
Then there's this world.
我们一直不断伤害彼此
Where we keep hurting each other.
或者说
Or...
是我一直在伤害你
where I keep hurting you.
是啊
Yeah.
而我不能让这种情况发生
And I can't let that happen.
我 我太喜欢你了
I -- I like you too much.
我太喜欢自己了 所以不想过这样的人生
I like me too much to participate in that.
我对自己做了很多努力来确保自己
I've done a lot of work on myself to make sure
不再是过去的那个我
I'm not that person anymore.
我希望你
I hope you have just...
你的余生无比美好
the most wonderful rest of your life.
快过来
Come here, you.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
葬礼办得很好
It was a gorgeous service.
艾米丽 你致的悼词很动人
Emily, your eulogy was beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真的不知道你是怎么找到那些词的
I honestly don't know how you found the words.
是啊 我看到贝利的爸爸后来去找你了
Yeah, I saw Bailey's dad go up to you afterwards.
谈得怎么样
How'd that go?
还好
Alright.
不管他对政♥府♥有什么看法
Despite whatever he thinks about the government,
只需要知道他的长子是为了高尚的事
he just needed to know his oldest child gave his life
献出了自己的生命
for something good.
我知道我对他很强硬
I know I was tough on the guy.
但说到底
But at the end of the day,
他依然是我们的战友 还因公殉职了
he was a comrade-in-arms and died in the line of duty.
敬道格·贝利
To Doug Bailey.
上天保佑
Godspeed.
你怎么样
How you doing?
我
I'm...
很生气 也很难过 而且我
mad, and I'm sad and I --
我陷入了我向自己保证
I fell into patterns that I promised myself
不会再陷入的模式 但是我就是陷进去了
I wouldn't fall back into, but I did.
要是大家都不这样
I guess, if people didn't,
那我们可能会失业的 对吧
we might all be out of a job, right?
对
Yeah.
但我稳住自己 纠正了方向
But I -- I did catch myself, and I did course-correct.
是什么来着
What's that thing --
艾米莉·狄金森说过的
What's that thing that Emily Dickinson says?
美国诗人 二十世纪现代主义诗歌♥的先驱之一
若非无所容心 心之所欲 皆不可挡
"The heart wants what it wants, or else it doesn't care."
你知道艾米莉·狄金森
You know Emily Dickinson?
我只是知道这句诗
I know that quote.
我有件事要坦白
I have a confession to make.
是吗 什么事
Yeah? What's that?
我更喜欢不用在枪林弹雨中
I liked it a lot better when I didn't have to see you
看到你的时候
in the line of fire.
是吗
Really?
我还以为我们那时候配合得不错呢
I thought we were a pretty good team out there.
是啊
Yeah.
那下次 别再中枪了
Well, next time, don't get shot.
下次
Next time?
司法部长说了什么
What did the A.G. have to say?
你是说除了暗示是因为我指责了
You mean besides insinuating that my criticisms of the way
贝利处理刺客的方式
Bailey handled the Sicarius investigation
才迫使他要自己
were what really pressured him into taking matters
去解决问题
into his own hands?
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
我倒是想
Oh, I wish I was.
这是在推卸责任
Wow, talk about deflection.
对 我也这么跟她说了
Yeah, that's what I said to her.
然后她把我赶出了办公室
Then she kicked me out of her office.
女士们 我不想打扰你们
Ladies, I don't mean to intrude,
但你们看起来还沉浸工作无法自拔
but you guys look like you're still on the clock.
没有 抱歉 我们只是想搞明白
No. Sorry, it's -- We're just trying to understand
贝利在屋里发生了什么
what happened out there with Bailey.
从我在行动后报告中读到的内容来看
Well, from what I read in the After-Action Report,
我想说 不幸的是 他太自负了
I'd say, unfortunately, his ego got the best of him.
嗯 肯定也有这个原因
Yeah, I mean, that's definitely part of it.
那么报告里没有什么
Okay, what was not in the report?
金星
Gold Star.
安全
It's clear.
安全
Secure.
本层安全
Floor is clear.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表