Hey, man, I know you can't respond,
但你可不可以给我回邮件
but can you just e-mail me back
让我知道你没事
and let me know you're okay?
你个混♥蛋♥
You jerk.
他认为你对贝利做的事
And he holds Prentiss responsible
是潘提斯的责任
for what you did to Doug.
又是我 听着 我知道这很难
Me again. Look. I know this is hard.
我知道妈妈和爸爸不会理解的 但我理解
I know Mom and Dad don't get this, but I do.
给我发邮件
E-mail me.
关掉
Turn it off!
我的肢体语言告诉你什么了吗
Does this body language tell you anything?
你可以出来了
You can come out now.
皮特
Pete...
很高兴终于见到了你 艾米莉
It is so nice to finally meet you, Emily.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我第一次出外勤时 我吐了
You know, the first time I was out in the field, I threw up.
真的吗
Really?
没有 我只是想让你好受些
No. I was just trying to make you feel better.
所以如果爸爸是个自♥由♥主义者
So if Dad is a libertarian,
那就是说妈妈是个...
that means Mom is...
疯女人
A lady who lunches?
你是独生子吧 你浑身上下都表现得像独生子
You're an only child, right? You scream only child.
不是 我有个弟弟
No. Younger brother.
我有个妹妹
Yeah. I have a sister.
兄弟姐妹要不是关系超级亲
It always seems like you're either super tight
要不就是让对方抓狂
or drive each other crazy.
是啊 我跟我弟 两者都是
Yeah, well, in our case, it was both.
你弟弟现在在做什么
So what's he up to now?
不明嫌犯名叫斯凯尔萨
UnSub's name is Scelsa?
对 弗兰克·斯凯尔萨
Yeah. Frank Scelsa.
开工吧
Let's go to work.
你为什么没来道格的葬礼
Why weren't you at Doug's funeral?
你父亲的悼词写得很好
Your father gave a nice eulogy.
要我告诉你事情的经过吗
Do you want me to tell you what happened?
我很清楚
I know what happened.
那你肯定知道是伊莱亚斯·沃特杀了道格
Then you know Elias Voit killed Doug.
不是这样的
That's not what happened.
如果说我是因谋杀他而受审
If I'm on trial for his murder,
你何不告诉我发生了什么
why don't you just tell me what happened?
我哥哥知道我参与了金星计划
My brother knew that I was in Gold Star.
这让他成了你所效力的阴谋集团的累赘
That made him a liability to the very cabal you work for.
所以你的人杀了他 伊莱亚斯·沃特是个幌子
So your team killed him. Elias Voit is a false flag!
不 他是个杀手
No, he's a killer.
他一直都在帮我们
Who has only helped us...
因为这样对他有利
Because it serves his interest!
没错
Right.
我忘了 他是"刺客"
I forgot. He's "Sicarius."
虽然说司法部已经指认了一个
Never mind that the Department of Justice
已经死了的嫌犯为刺客
named an already dead suspect as Sicarius.
如果你想骗我 艾米莉
If you're gonna lie to me, Emily,
至少加点料
at least put a little zhuzh in it.
我没骗你 那是...
It's not a lie! There were...
沃特也有幸运的时候
Voit had lucky breaks go his way.
比如
Such as?
比如他和局长达成的协议
Such as the deal he made with the Director
让他五年就能出狱
that gets him out of prison in five years.
再说一遍
Say that again.
最后那句
The last part.
伊莱亚斯·沃特达成了
Elias Voit made...
一个协议
A deal.
和
With...?
局长
The Director.
哪里的局长
Of...?
联调局局长
The FBI.
我不是那个意思 -我觉得你是
I didn't mean it like that. - I think you do.
我觉得你不小心告诉了我真♥相♥
I think you accidentally told me the truth.
现在 我来确认下我是不是真的懂了
Now, let me make sure that I understand this.
伊莱亚斯·沃特
Elias Voit,
你们把我哥哥的死归咎于他
the patsy you pinned my brother's murder on.
看来 他的交易一直进行到最高层
Apparently, his deal goes all the way to the top.
皮特
Pete.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
很高兴知道你最终的忠诚所在
It's nice to know where your loyalties finally lie,
威尔逊女士
Ms. Wilson.
也许我只是厌倦了
Maybe I'm tired of people dying
人们因不知情而死
because they're not on a need-to-know basis.
看来贝利兄弟
Well, it appears all the chickens and tigers and bears
是鸡飞狗跳了
have come to roost for the Bailey brothers.
你有什么发现吗
Were you able to find anything?
我和他爸爸谈过了 他不太相信联调局
I talked to his dad, who is not a fan of the FBI,
但他不想两个儿子都失去
but h-he doesn't want to bury both his sons.
容我说一句 我们都记得我们已故的副局长
If I may, we all remember our departed Deputy Director,
道格拉斯·贝利
Douglas Bailey.
他是一个非常循规蹈矩的人
You know, he was a very by-the-books person--
非常方正
super squares-ville.
而他的弟弟皮特
His brother, Pete, on the other hand,
则是个另类
is a person of a different shape.
皮特十几岁的时候 参加了一个反政♥府♥组织
In his teens, Pete was involved in an anti-government group.
此外他还打砸过国税局的办事处
He vandalized an IRS office, among other things.
阿伊达是什么时候出现的
When did Aida enter the picture?
在少管所
I-In juvie.
皮特参加了一个实验性的
Pete was offered an experimental
分流项目 叫做
diversionary program called--
你猜对了 金星计划
you guessed it-- Project Gold Star.
皮特是试验对象
Pete was the test subject.
接下来的我们都知道了
We know the rest of this story.
他再也没见过家人吗
He never saw his family again?
其实你们不知道 因为皮特
Yeah, actually, you don't, because Pete would go
会在假期和家人相聚
and visit his family during the holidays.
什么 -我知道 我也很震惊
What? - I know. It shocked me, too.
如果他是第一批金星
Well, I mean, if he was there first,
他们可能想测试一下他重返社会的能力
they might have wanted to test his reentry into society.
是吧 看看那些
Right? See how someone
被他们洗♥脑♥的人如何适应现代社会
they brainwashed copes in the modern world.
他适应得不好 据他父亲说
Oh, he did not cope well. According to his father,
那时候事情变得很棘手
that's when things got really awkward.
皮特回家后告诉家人 他的工作
So, Pete would come home and tell his family his job
是打击贩卖♥♥儿童的团伙
was to break up child trafficking rings,
特别是那些
specifically among the elite
"对孩子做坏事"的精英们
who were "doing bad things to children."
当他的哥哥道格拉斯逼问他
When his brother, Douglas, pressed him--
这些精英是谁 这些孩子在哪里时
who are these elites, where these children were--
皮特开始讳莫如深 然后事情
Pete got cagey, and then it would just devolve with
就演变成了兄弟俩拳打脚踢的局面
the brothers into, like, a knock-down, fisticuffs situation.
道格跟局里其他人说过这事吗
Did Doug tell anyone else about this in the Bureau?
作为副局长 有个阴谋论者的弟弟
Well, having a conspiracy-theorist brother
是一种政♥治♥负担
is a political liability when you're the Deputy Director,
他向一个探员吐露了实情 -谁
so there is one agent he confided in. - Who?
是的 我知道道格拉斯的目的
Yes, I knew what Douglas was up to.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
金星计划是机密敏感信息
Gold Star was SCI classified.
就算我想说 我也不能说
I couldn't if I wanted to.
让我把话说清楚
Let me make something clear.
如果我们因此失去潘提斯
If we lose Prentiss because of this,
世界上任何机密都救不了你
no classification in the world is gonna save you.
比你更厉害的政客
I've had my career
也威胁过我的职业生涯 戴夫
threatened by better politicians than you, Dave.
我没有威胁你的职业生涯 雷
I'm not threatening your career, Ray.
大家能不能把睾丸激素调低一点
Hey, can we turn down the testosterone for just a second?
这一切都说不通
None of this makes any sense.
为什么要把案子进行保密
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表