Yes, obviously, it's a phone. Whose phone?
我的 算是吧
Mine. Sort of.
泰勒 -手♥机♥里的东西可以告诉我们金星的信息
Tyler... - What's on here can tell us about Gold Star,
不过我是通过非法手段得到的
except I didn't get it legally.
如果我上交 你也知道瑞贝卡会怎么说
So if I bring it in, you know what Rebecca is gonna say?
不 不不 -瑞贝卡就会这么说 但是
No. No. No. - That's exactly what she's gonna say, but--
不行 不行 不行 -但如果是你上交的...
No, no, no, no. No. No. - but if you bring it in...
我不要 现在不行 之后也不会
I am not doing that. Not now, not ever.
我不是那样的人
That is not who I am.
佩内洛普·格蕾丝·加西亚不是
Penelope Grace Garcia isn't.
但黑皇后是
But the Black Queen is.
如果我们想抓住金星
And if we're gonna catch Gold Star...
我需要黑皇后的帮忙
I need the Black Queen.
喂
Hello?
形势变得很危急
The situation has turned critical.
布莱恩...
Brian...
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
好吧 我在听
Okay, I'm here.
不 见面聊 我就快查清楚了
No, in person. I'm getting close.
我刚知道联调局的局长 你的上级
I just learned the director of the FBI, your boss,
和一个叫伊莱亚斯·沃特的人做了一笔交易
made a deal with somebody named Elias Voit.
布莱恩
Brian.
停车场见
Meet me in the parking garage.
20分钟 我把什么都告诉你
20 minutes. I'll tell you everything.
"伤害"
"Injure."
"珍"
"Jane."
"恐惧"
"Fear."
真该死
Goddamn.
Jennifer Jareau的字母重新排列
他们用了我名字的易位构词
They used an anagram for my name.
布莱恩
Brian?
联调局
FBI!
好了 布莱恩 布莱恩
Okay. Brian? Brian?
挺住 你会没事的 我现在帮你报♥警♥
Hold on. You're gonna be okay. I'm gonna get you help right now.
布莱恩 -911 有什么紧急情况
Bri? - 911. What's your emergency.
G大街西南1200号♥停车场
Uh, parking garage 1200 G Street Southwest.
有一名男性...
There's a male--
好了 有警♥察♥来了 不知为何
Okay, they're here... somehow.
女士 请放下武器
Ma'am, I need you to drop the weapon.
我知道
I understand.
我叫艾米莉·潘提斯 联调局的
My name is Emily Prentiss, FBI.
我是行为分♥析♥小组的组长
I'm the unit chief of the BAU.
可以请你退到多布尔警员这里来吗
Can I please get you to step back here with officer Doble?
我... 该死 我的证件在车里
I-I-- Shit. My I.D. Is in the car.
没关系 我只是需要你
That's okay. I just need
到我搭档身边来
you to come right over here by my partner.
好的
Okay.
3B74请求派救护车到我的位置
3-Bravo-7-4 requesting 10-52 to my location.
收到 3B74 医务人员正在路上
Roger. 3-Bravo-7-4. Medical en route.
好了 先生
Okay, sir.
现在请看着我 可以吗
I need you to focus on me right now, okay?
请睁开眼睛看着我 好吗
Keep your eyes open and on me. All right?
很好 很好
That's good. That's good.
先生 请告诉我 是谁殴打了你
Now, sir, tell me, who did this to you?
是她
She did!
该死的 布莱恩
F-Fucking Brian!
不是这样的 我没有
That's not true! I did not.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表