Ah! That's alright. - To Dave.
敬戴夫 -敬戴夫 你真厉害
To Dave. - To Dave. That was solid of you.
谢谢你来我家玩
Oh, thank you for coming.
今晚真开心
This was good.
你看起来挺好的
You seem good.
我是很好
I am.
生日快乐 孩子 -好
Happy birthday, kid. - Okay.
明天见 -我知道
See you tomorrow. - Hey, listen, I know
我们已经说过很多遍了
we're starting to sound like a broken record,
但你明天没必要急着归队
but there's no pressure on you to come in tomorrow.
你攒的休假比我们所有人都多
I mean, you've got more vacation time saved up than all of us.
是时候回来了 我闲得慌
It's time. Idle hands.
那好吧 睡个好觉
Alright, alright. Sleep well.
我会的
Will do.
对
Yeah.
他看起来不错
He seems good.
是的
Yeah.
有点太好了 是吧 -可能是为了掩饰
Too good, right? - Like, maybe overcompensating
被伊莱亚斯·沃特挟持造成的心灵创伤
for the trauma of being abducted by Elias Voit?
有可能
Yeah.
我们吃蛋糕吧
We should eat some cake.
好
Yeah. Yeah.
许多民众对于
Many are unsatisfied
联调局副局长道格拉斯·贝利
with the answers, or lack thereof,
在加州伯尼被枪杀一案的调查结果
regarding the fatal shooting
或者说没有结果感到不满
of FBI Deputy Director Douglas Bailey in Burney, California.
阴谋论开始发酵了
Conspiracy theories are brewing.
幸好这周你没有压力
Good thing there's no pressure on you this week.
下周也没有
Or next.
你所做的这一切
This whole thing you do,
说真的 回报越来越少
it's diminishing returns, really.
你当然能抓到一两个罪犯
I mean, sure, you may catch one,
但还有多少人逍遥法外
but how many more are still out there?
而且没有人能像我一样厉害
None of them will ever be as good as me.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你没事吧
Hey, you good?
没事 我先暖个车
Oh, y-yeah, I'm just warming up.
外面确实很冷
Yeah, it's cold out here, man.
是啊 小心开车
Yeah, it sure is. Drive safe, huh?
你也是 -好的
You, too. - Okay.
晚安 -晚安
Good night. - Good night.
把手♥机♥放下
Put it away.
什么
What-- No-- What?
我只是看看短♥信♥
I'm just checking my text messages.
少来
Come on.
你明知我知道是泰勒
You know I know it's Tyler.
你知道我怎么看出来的吗
And do you know how I know?
因为你会眼睛直勾勾盯着看
Because you get this glazed look over your face.
真的没什么
Oh, come on. It's really nothing.
他只是给我发生日快乐
He just said happy birthday.
后面还加上聚会笑脸和小蛋糕的表情
And then he put the party face emoji and a cupcake.
还有一本书
And a book?
为什么发书的表情 算了我不想知道
The hell is that about? I-I don't even want to know.
劝你还是别打听 -我不想知道
You do not want to know. - I don't.
这个哏只有我俩才懂 因为有一次
It's an inside joke, because one time,
我把一本食谱架在了他的鸡鸡上
I put a cookbook on his junk
就在那边
right over there.
超大一本 -好了
Significant size cookbook. - Okay!
我都说不想知道了 你第一次就说对了
I said I didn't want to know. You were right the first time.
你帮我分♥析♥分♥析♥
Okay. Dissect this with me, just for a second.
你觉得这是什么意思
What do you think this means?
只是单纯地祝我生日快乐
Is it just sort of like a simple happy birthday,
没别的深意 开个小玩笑
just nothing? Like, just a little cheeky?
还是暗示他在幻想我
Or does he mean it like he's thinking about me like that?
我又来了 我又这样了 我为什么要这样
I'm doing it. I'm doing it. Why am I doing that?
我为什么要解读成性暗示
Why am I trying to do the sexy secret code?
我不想这么做的 对吧 我们谈过这个
I don't want to do that, right? We talked about this.
是我和他分手的 我要翻篇
I broke up with him. I am moving on.
我要专注于工作 不回望过去
Eyes on the prize. I don't-- I don't look back.
没错 就是这样
Exactly. Okay?
把手♥机♥放下吧
Come on. Put it away.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
放下 -好嘛
Put it away! - Okay.
人家只是...
I just--
知道了
I know. Okay.
贝利死后我只见过瑞贝卡一次
I've only seen Rebecca once since Bailey died.
知道她在同一栋大楼里上班 让我很难受
It is killing me to know she's in the same building.
我很同情你
Ooh, sorry.
我以前以为到了这个年纪
You know, I always thought by the time we got to be this age,
就不会再为情所困了
all the bullshit would just go away.
朋友 那是谎言 -是啊
That is a lie, my friend. - Yeah.
一年比一年难
It gets harder every year.
诺亚方舟上的动物都是成双成对 意味着后世繁衍生生不息
所有朋友都成双成对
All your friends start pairing off
就好像有灭世洪水袭来一样
like there's some kind of flood coming.
有一天环顾四周才发现 难道我错过了吗
One day, you look around, and you think, shit, did I miss it?
拜托 我才不信
Oh come on. I don't buy that.
你那么优秀 你很性感 又...
You're-- You're awesome. You're hot, you're--
你想说的是极度失败吧
A hot mess is the term that you are searching for.
好吧 但你猜怎么着
Okay. Yeah. And guess what?
当你遇到真命天女或天子时
When you do meet Miss or Mr. Right,
还是会很难 但这都是值得的
it's still work, but it's worth it.
威尔今晚回去加班了吗
Will get called in tonight?
是的 就像我们
Yeah. Just like us,
总有新的案件要办
there's always another case.
你有艾米莉的消息吗 我本以为她会来
You heard from Emily? I thought she was going to be here.
她全心扑在工作上
She is just burying herself in work.
贝利的死对她打击很大
Bailey's death really hit her hard.
虽然发生的事不是她的错 但...
I mean, obviously, none of what happened was her fault, but--
要是能劝服她这样想就好了
Wish we could convince her of that.
谢谢你们来参加我的派对
Thank you for coming to my party.
你们要不要带点什么回家
Can I offer anybody anything to take home or...?
反正我肯定不要书
Definitely not a book.
艾米莉·潘提斯
来我办公室
他为什么要把格温的眼珠挖出来
So why'd this guy gouge Gwen's eyes?
凶手在惩罚活下来的那个人
The killer is punishing the survivor.
可怜的家伙
Poor bastard.
这种案件发生过多少起
How many times has this happened?
太多了
Too many.
录音结束
Recording ended.
唐
Don?
我叫艾米莉 我是来帮助你的
My name is Emily. I'm here to help.
你能告诉我当时发生了什么吗
Can you tell me what happened?
我能看看你的双手吗 可以吗
May I see your hands? Would that be okay?
没有自卫痕迹
No self-defense.
谢谢你 唐
Thank you, Don.
他需要睡一会
He is going to need some sleep.
看好他 以防他自杀 我明天再来
Keep him on suicide watch. I'll come back tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
抱歉那么晚叫你来
Sorry it's so late.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我先捋清楚
Okay, let me get this straight.
金星是一个人 -没错
Gold Star is a person? - Yes.
是个不明嫌犯
An UnSub?
根据我目前发现的三起案件来看
Based on the three cases I've found so far,
经验还很老到
a seasoned one.
老天
Jesus.
他精于逃脱抓捕
He's an expert at evading capture.
他在不同的辖区杀人
He kills in different jurisdictions
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表