这是怎么回事?
What the fuck is this?
谢绝推销
No solicitors. Thank you.
吉儿,我是特别探员主管艾米莉潘提斯,记得我吗?
Jill. It's SSA Emily Prentiss. Do you remember me?
你在吗?
Hello?
-行为分♥析♥小组的艾米莉潘提斯吗?-对
-Emily from the BAU? That Emily Prentiss? -Yeah.
我的天啊,好开心听到你的声音,你好吗?
Oh, my God. So nice to hear your voice. How have you been?
-很好,我想问你… -哈奇呢?他好吗?
-Uh, good. I was wondering---How's Hotch? How's he doing?
他几年前离职了
Um, he left the unit a couple of years ago.
-那戴瑞克摩根呢?-也离职了
-Well, what about Derek Morgan? -Also left.
史宾赛呢?
Uh, Spencer?
也是,他在休假
-Yeah. Sabbatical. -Oh.
我想跟你聊聊
Um, I was wondering if we could talk.
我们遇到一个状况,需要你帮忙
We have a situation that needs your attention.
让我想一下,不行,不可能,但是谢谢你特地来一趟
Let me think. Yeah. No. Absolutely not. But thanks for stopping by.
吉儿,这件事情很重要
Jill, it's important.
你记得一篇叫做《青少年精神病萌芽期的,可控变数》报告吗?
Do you remember the paper Controllable Variables on Emerging Teenage Psychopathy?
有人泄漏了这份报告
Someone released it into the wild.
我的天啊
Fuck me.
进来吧
Come on in.
-你有带武器吗?-有
-You holding? -Yeah.
放在那里,我痛恨枪
Yeah, put it right in there. I hate guns.
关上,好,告诉我这件烂事吧
Close it. Okay, so walk me through this shit storm.
结束了
It's over.
终于结束了
It's finally over.
亲爱的?
Honey?
你说得对
No, you're right.
确实结束了
It is.
为什么我没有感觉好一点?
Why don't I feel better?
我去哄他
I'll get him.
出现第四位受害者了
Got another one. Number four.
杰瑞米莫
Jeremy Moy. Yeah.
他也收到垃圾邮件了吗?
Did he get a spam email?
对,他告诉未婚夫说,自己收到一封关于爱玛的奇怪邮件
He did. He told his fiancé he got a strange email about someone named Emma.
他的未婚夫会把他的笔记本电脑,送来给贾西亚
His fiancé is bringing the laptop in for Garcia.
未婚夫,没有打错吗?
Fiancé. Is that spelled correctly?
-没有 -这就改变了一切
-Yes, it is. -That changes everything.
没错
Yes, it does.
好,找到不明嫌犯寄的邮件了
Okay, uh, found it. Email from the unsub.
你知道自己强♥暴♥了爱玛
怎么了?上面写了什么?
What? What does it say?
-潘妮洛普,可以请你… -好,当然
-Uh, Penelope, could you---Oh, yeah. Yeah, of course.
天啊
Oh, God.
很遗憾你未婚夫过世了
I am so sorry for your loss.
那封电子邮件写了什么?
That email, what did it say?
听到之后你可能会很难受
This may be hard to hear.
好,上面写什么?
All right. What did it say?
你知道自己强♥暴♥了爱玛
"You raped Emma and you know it."
我…
I don't--
我知道你心里非常难受,但是我必须问这个问题
I know how hard this must be, but I have to ask,
杰瑞米有过任何暴♥力♥倾向吗?
did Jeremy ever show any signs of violence?
什么?没有
What? No.
没有,我跟杰瑞米在成长过程中都以为,我们的性♥伴♥侣♥会让我们惹上杀身之祸
No, Jeremy and I grew up thinking that who we had sex with would get us killed.
然后世界改变了
And then the world changed.
突然之间我们不仅可以结婚,大家也都能接受了
Suddenly, not only could we get married, but everyone was fine with it.
现在你却告诉我,杰瑞米的死因
And now you're telling me that Jeremy is dead because of someone
是出于某个他没有发生亲密关系的人,某个他无法发生亲密关系的人
he didn't have sex with, somebody he couldn't have sex with.
我们才刚刚选好了婚礼燕尾服
We had just picked out our tuxes.
我们需要你到匡提科来,帮助我们解读白♥皮♥书♥
We need you to come to Quantico and help us with the white paper.
没办法
I can't.
我知道再次以分♥析♥师的观点看事情
Look, I understand how difficult it is
对你来说有多困难
to get back into the headspace of a profiler.
而且我无法想象自从杰森过世之后你…
And I can't imagine what you've been through since Jason--
够了,杰森九年前过世了,我已经哀悼过了
Stop. Jason died nine years ago. I have mourned that loss.
我处理了那份哀伤,也已经放下了
I have processed that grief. I have moved on.
那为什么你不愿意帮助我们?
Then why not help us?
因为我怕某位探员还跟你一起工作
Because of a certain agent I'm fearful you are still working with.
是谁?
Who?
大概这么高、会写书
About yay-high, writes books,
留着山羊胡,自以为这样看起来很尊贵
has a goatee he thinks makes him look very distinguished.
罗西?
Rossi?
你怎么可能会对大卫罗西有意见?
What could you possibly have against David Rossi?
他是我共事过最优秀的探员
He's the best agent I've ever worked with.
吉儿,我无意冒犯,我很爱杰森
Jill, no offense. I loved Jason.
他也很爱你
He loved you back.
这句话真的很有分量
That--That actually means a lot.
但是我想要表达的是…
But, uh, what I'm trying to--
我接下来要说的话并不是要诋毁往生者
Please don't think I'm speaking ill of the dearly departed when I say this,
但是杰森有时候有点…
but Jason could be a little--
太戏剧化、情绪化、矫揉造作
Dramatic. Melodramatic. Histrionic.
对,而大卫罗西刚好跟他相反
Yes. And David Rossi is the opposite of all that.
那我问你
Let me ask you something.
大卫罗西在1997年离开行为分♥析♥小组时,给你的理由是什么?
What was the reason David Rossi gave you for leaving the BAU in 1997?
他说自己受够了联邦调查局的官僚主义,而且想要好好写书
He was sick of the FBI bureaucracy, and he wanted to write books.
好,那不是真正的理由
Yeah, that's--That is not the reason.
不会吧?
No. No.
是的
Yes.
他让你心碎了吗?
Did he break your heart?
拜托,是我让他心碎
Oh, please. I broke his.
强♥暴♥是权力犯罪,跟性无关
Look, rape is a crime of power, not sex.
所以杰瑞米梅确实可能犯案…,但我不相信
So Jeremy Moy could have--But I'm not buying it.
你不用相信
Well, you don't have to,
因为这个案件的另一个部分也出现漏洞了
because another part of our case just fell through.
太棒了,哪一部分?
Oh, great. Which part?
亚伦乔治,被控性侵罪的那个人
Alan George, the victim with the sexual assault conviction?
他被逮捕的理由是在酒吧的欢乐时光
Yeah. He, uh--He was arrested for going to the bathroom outside of a bar
走进了一间酒吧外的厕所
during happy hour.
人群里有一个孩子
There was a kid in the crowd,
过度热心的地方检察官,于是指控他试图与儿童发生性接触
and an overzealous DA decided to charge it as attempted sexual contact with a child.
-这些人都不是强♥暴♥犯 -对
-These guys aren't rapists. -No, they're not.
但是这位不明嫌犯认为他们是
But our unsub thinks they are.
-他太太呢?-可能信,也可能不信
-And the wife? -Could go either way.
也许他们有二联性精神病
Maybe it's a folie à deux between them.
对,但他们杀错人了
Yeah. But they killed the wrong guys.
即便他们丧失了理智,为什么有必要杀错误的人?
Even if they're deluded, why go so far as to kill the wrong guys?
你觉得我们还没找到关键动机?
Think we're missing something?
对
I do.
在确定之前,不能把这份分♥析♥报告交上去
We can't deliver the profile till we know for sure.
他说我禁止你?
He said those words, "I forbid you"?
这句话是从大卫罗西嘴里说出来的?
Those words came out of David Rossi's mouth?
对,你能相信吗?
Yeah. Can you believe it?
你可以回到匡提科来,证明他说错了
You know, you could prove him wrong by coming back to Quantico.
不行,这招不错,但不行,但是你证实了我的观点
No. Nice try but no. But you're proving my point.
大卫罗西才是最戏剧化、情绪化,跟矫揉造作的人
David Rossi can be dramatic, melodramatic and histrionic with the best of them.
抱歉,我帮不上忙,谢谢你跑一趟
I'm sorry, I can't help you. Thank you for coming.
珍洁还好吗?
-How's JJ? -Ah.
-她现在是犯罪分♥析♥师了 -是吗?
-She's a profiler now. -She is?
对
Yeah.
我认为用我们的经验
I think it's important we help the younger agents
帮助年轻的分♥析♥师是很重要的
with the benefit of our experience, but--
泰勒葛林,吉儿,这位是泰勒葛林
Oh. Tyler Green. Jill, this is Tyler Green.
他是这个案子的顾问
He's a consultant working this case with us.
泰勒,这是吉儿,吉儿,这是泰勒,我希望介绍你认识他
Tyler, Jill. Jill, Tyler. I wanted you to meet him.
艾米莉,你是很优秀的犯罪分♥析♥师,但是很不擅长说谎
Emily, you are a great profiler and a terrible liar.
怎么回事?
Uh, what is happening?
她带你来不是因为你是顾问
You weren't brought here because you're a consultant.
而是因为你的脸部结构
You were brought here because you have a similar facial structure
跟我儿子史蒂芬很像
to my son, Stephen.
我无意冒犯,但他比你帅多了
No offense, but he's a lot more handsome than you are.
这件事跟案子有什么关系?
And that's relevant how?
艾米莉试图利用形态心理学作为触发,来刺♥激♥我的杏仁核
Emily is trying to use morphopsychology as a trigger to get my amygdala to fire.
你知道为什么吗?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表