我不想知道 -抱歉
I don't want to know. - Oh. Sorry.
把你找到的东西直接给我
Bring whatever you find directly to me.
直接给你
Directly to you.
对
Yes.
还有 谢谢你
And thank you.
不客气
You're welcome!
不客气
You're welcome.
长官 -什么事
Sir? - What is it?
我有坏消息
I have dreadful news.
关于汉克·多塞拉吗
About Hank Dosela?
还有他所有的同事 我...
And all of his colleagues. I...
我不知道从何说起
I don't know where to start.
好吧 这位是艾米莉亚·凯恩
Uh, okay. This is Amelia Kane.
她是一名心理治疗师 因安♥眠♥药♥过量而死
She's a psychotherapist who OD'ed on sleeping pills.
这位是布莱登·威尔士医生
This is Doctor Braden Welsh.
据说他在洗澡时摔断了脖子
They say that he broke his neck while he was taking a shower.
这位是克里斯托弗·伦塞尔医生
This is Dr. Christopher Rensel.
据说他的车失控了
Uh, they say that he lost control of his car
坠入了悬崖
and it fell off a cliff.
什么
What--
这些都被认定为意外或自杀吗
All were ruled either accidents or suicide?
目前为止一共十一个
Eleven so far.
还有 戴夫 听好了
And, Dave, get this. Th--
吉尔记得的每个人都死了
Every person that Jill remembers is now dead.
六个死在突击队袭击达米恩
Six before the strike team targeted Damien
和金星计划成员之前
and the Gold Stars
五个死在他们在爱荷华州与我们交手之后
and five since they encountered us in Iowa.
等等 你说"目前为止" 名单上还有谁
Wait. You said "So far." Who's left on the list?
全部吗
All of them?
是的
Yeah.
到昨晚为止 项目里只剩...
As of last night, there was only...
只剩一个幸存者
one survivor left from the program.
老天
Jesus.
我们会保护你的
We're going to protect you.
真不敢相信
Oh, I can't believe...
我得给斯蒂芬打个电♥话♥
I'm -- I'm gonna need to call Stephen.
他和他妻子本来要过来
He and his wife were gonna come by.
吉尔 我保证 不会有事的
Jill, I swear, nothing's gonna happen.
别这样
Don't.
我是说 我知道
I mean, I know.
我知道你会尽力的
I know you will do your best.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我之前说杰森的死是你...
When I said Jason's death was your...
你懂的 -我懂
You know. - I do.
我气了你二十年
I've been mad at you for 20 years.
我知道你走了 杰森就不会走
I knew because you left, Jason wouldn't.
我知道这份工作会要了他的命
And I knew this job was gonna kill him.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
我知道你来这里很不容易
I know it was difficult for you to come here.
而且...我也没能让你好受些
And...I didn't make it any easier.
但我们需要你 不仅仅是为了白♥皮♥书♥
But we needed you, and not just for the white paper.
我们需要你来侧写 像以前一样
To profile, like the old days.
我们要怎么做 建立一个能挡子弹的侧写吗
What are we gonna do, build a profile that stops bullets?
我们可以建立一个侧写
Well, we can build a-a profile
把枪从他们手里夺走
that takes the gun out of their hands.
来吧 跟我一起
Now, come on. Work with me.
你知道的比你以为的多
I think you know more than you know.
比如
Such as?
比如孩子们 你是为了孩子们
Such as the kids. You made them your focus.
所以你才把我们的白♥皮♥书♥用到项目上
It's why you used our white paper for your program.
你一定也参与了遴选过程
You m-- Y-You must have been part of the selection process.
不 我只看过他们
No. I-I only read assessments
考虑的病人的评估报告
of patients they were considering.
上面有他们的名字吗
W-Were their names?
没有 都是匿名的 他们都是未成年人
No. It was all anonymized. They were minors.
你有保存记录吗 笔记什么的
Did you keep records? Notes?
有 -在哪里
I-I did. - And where are they?
在家里的某个地方
Um, s-somewhere in my house.
杰森死后我就没看过那些文件了
I-I haven't looked at those files since Jason died.
要不要我来帮你找
What if I help?
长官
Sir.
好了
All right.
每个突击队员都有一个目标
Each of the strike team members had a target
GS一号♥到GS五号♥
GS-One through GS-Five.
GS 就是金星
GS -- "Gold Star."
好 金星五号♥
All right. GS-Five --
十六岁女孩 父亲是警长
16-year-old girl with a sheriff father.
应该就是杰德·沃特斯 你那呢
That's Jade Waters. What do you have?
这个可怜的孩子
Oh, this poor boy.
天呐 这孩子太可怜了 金星一号♥
Oh, my God. This poor boy. GS-One.
他的名字应该是达米恩
We think his name is Damien.
这孩子没人疼没人爱
This kid didn't have anyone looking out for him --
除了一个养父 他很不满妻子
except for one foster dad who was upset
把金星一号♥送进了斯图尔特之家 不久就离婚了
that his soon-to-be ex-wife enrolled GS-One in Stuart House.
知道这个养父的名字吗
Does the foster dad have a name?
布鲁克斯·拉尔森
Brooks Larson.
达米恩出生时应该是另一个名字
Well, Damien would have a different birth name.
看上去拉森八年前就死了
Looks like Larson died eight years ago.
这里提到了"最终测试"
Well, it says "final exam" in here.
什么是最终测试
What's the final exam?
可能是某种确认测试
Um, it would have been some kind of confirmation test
所有病人都要参加
that they would've put all the patients through
以此来确认他们的行为矫正结果
as a way to confirm their behavioral modification.
不过 回想过去
But...looking back,
我应该先确认我们的立场都是一致的
I should have made sure we were on the same side.
那现在一起回顾一下
So now we look back
看看一开始你遗漏了些什么
and we see what you missed out on the first time.
是爱荷华的那帮联调局条子
It's the feds from Iowa.
什么
What?
他们在保护她
They're protecting her.
那个律师说得没错 北极星不仅仅是那些医生
That lawyer was right. North Star isn't just doctors.
远比那复杂
It's...It's bigger than that.
是他们所有人
It's all of them.
我一个人不行
I can't do this alone.
我们都不是一个人
We're not alone.
我们还有彼此
We have each other.
是 长官 谢谢你
Yes, sir. Thank you.
卢克
Luke?
有什么发现吗
You got anything?
麦迪森局长已派州高速公路巡警
Director Madison has state highway patrol
巡查从这到伯克利斯普林斯的
searching every rest stop and toll-booth cam
所有收费站和休息站
from here to Berkeley Springs.
好 那我们是不是可以休息一下了
Okay. Maybe we'll catch a break.
不行 如果他们下一个目标是吉尔 我们不可能休息
No. If they're going after Jill next, we can't count on breaks.
准备好开启追踪雷达了吗
You ready to put your tracker cap on?
好 随时效劳
Right. You know I am.
走
Let's go.
我喜欢地理位置侧写 很性感
I love a good geo-profile. So sexy!
现在要查什么
What am I looking for?
可以先调出犯罪现场的分布图吗
Can you start with a map of the crime scenes, please?
好了 -好
There. - Okay.
所以每个杀人现场都相隔了半天到一天的车程
So it's about half a day to a day's drive between all the kills.
杀人时间一直都是晚上
Time of the attack is always night.
对 而且房♥子里没有其他人
Yeah, and in an empty house.
不像杀突击队那样
Unlike the strike team,
这回他们不希望引起任何连带伤害
they don't want any collateral damage this time.
好 好 锚点
Yeah, yeah. Anchor points, man.
给我锚点 -他们很多时候都是在路上
Give me anchor points. - Right. They're on the road a lot.
但他们会远离主要的高速公路和大道
But they would stay off of major highways and thoroughfares.
他们需要地方停留
They'd need a place to stay.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表