Yes, I will. - No, no, you won't.
你这么生气
Because when you're this angry,
是因为你对我还有所求
it's because you need something from me.
你要我的眼睛
You need my eyes.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
如果我的推测正确 我可以用你的手♥机♥做干♥扰♥器♥
If my figuring is correct, I can use your phone as a jammer.
它能干扰所有进出公园的信♥号♥♥
It'll disable all the signals coming in and out of the park.
解除炸♥弹♥
And disable the bomb.
是的 但同时也会切断与杰德的通话
Yeah, but it'll also cut the phone call off with Jade, too.
动手吧
Do it.
这样吧 我们来做个交易
So I'll tell you what. Let's make a deal.
我不做交易
I don't make deals.
不 你会接受这个交易的
Nah, you're gonna make this one.
因为物以类聚
Because like recognizes like.
你跟我面对面
You look me in the eyes,
我会告诉你怎么找到北极星
I'll tell you how to find North Star,
然后你就可以杀了我
and then you can kill me.
我们都知道这是不可能的
We both know that's not happening.
就像你也不可能引爆♥炸♥弹
Neither is you setting off this bomb.
给你三次机会 我就引爆
On the third try, it goes off.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
一次
That's one.
你不会的
No, you're not gonna do it.
两次
Two.
快把它弄下来
Get it off. Get it off.
坚持住 好吗
Hang on, okay?
带上沃特走吧
Take Voit and go.
加西亚 怎么样了
Garcia, where are we?
拜托 拜托
Oh, please, please, please.
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please.
快好了 快好了
Almost... Almost...
射频匹配 信♥号♥♥已屏蔽
好了
There.
安全了
You're clear.
她无法远程引爆♥炸♥弹背心
She can't set off the vest remotely,
但炸♥弹♥依然处于武装状态
but it's still armed.
你们得把引爆器与炸♥药♥分离开来
You need to detach the detonator from the explosives.
黑色的是地线 对吗 -对
Black is the ground, yeah? - Yeah. That's right.
准备好了告诉我
Tell me when you're ready.
沃特在什么位置
Where are Voit's hands?
看不到
Out of view.
我发令 你就开枪
If I say send it, you send it.
他的肢体语言变得紧张起来
His body language is tensing up.
可能有所行动
He might be making a move.
好了吗 -还没
Got it? - No, not yet.
好了 动手吧
Yeah, go.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
你没事吧 -嗯
You good? - Yeah.
你不会死的
You're not gonna die.
如果他跑了
If he were to run...
我们可以向6磅的扳机施加7磅的力
We can apply 7 pounds of pressure to a 6 pound trigger.
等回去的时候我再回答你
I'll let you know on the way home.
你在干嘛
Hey. The fuck are you doing?
什么意思
What's your deal?
当联调局是你的敌人时 再小心也不为过
You can never be too careful when the FBI's your enemy.
戴夫 看来我的侧写错了
Dave. I guess my profile was off.
我真以为她不会引爆♥炸♥弹
I was certain she wouldn't detonate
如果我说她的文身代表...
that if I said that her tattoos represent--
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
把这个混♥蛋♥关进囚车
Put this piece of shit in the prison van.
双手分开
Hands apart.
出示证件 长官
Show me ID, sir.
爱荷华州州巡警
州里必须签署解除监管这家伙的令状
Staties got to sign this guy out of custody,
将其送回司法部
back to DOJ.
文件在前排座位上
Release docs are in the front seat.
马上就好
It'll just take a second.
好 去吧
Alright, go ahead.
我们面对面了
I'm looking you in the eye.
怎么才能得到北极星
How do we get North Star?
有发现吗 -没有
Anything? - Nothing.
什么情况
Where are we?
局长要我打给他
The director wants me to call him.
我没时间了
I'm out of time.
你可以走了
You are free to go.
布莱恩
Brian.
因为你 我失去了一切
I've lost everything because of you.
我不是以联调局探员的身份请求你
I'm not asking you as an FBI agent.
我是以朋友的身份请求你
I am asking you as a friend.
拜托你帮帮我
Help me. Please.
他们给了我一句话
They gave me four words.
什么意思 一句话
What do you mean, four words?
这句话
Four words that are a
是我免受联邦拘留的护身符
"Get Out of Federal Custody Free" card.
是什么
What were they?
"特蕾莎有麻烦了"
"Teresa is in trouble."
特蕾莎是谁
Who is Teresa?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是他们让我告诉你的
That's just what they told me to tell you.
是我 给我回电♥话♥ 你可能有麻烦了
Hi. It's me. Call me back. You might be in trouble.
我今晚不想一个人
I don't want to be alone tonight.
是 长官 明白
Yes, sir. Understood.
我会通知罗西探员的
I will let Agent Rossi know.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
这么严重
Oh, that bad, huh?
在他决定之前我必须待岗
Restricted duty until he sees fit.
行为分♥析♥组靠你了
The BAU is yours.
我不想要
Ah, I don't want it.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
你待岗了 那又怎样
Hey, you're on the bricks. So what?
我们都知道那是什么意思 只是暂时的
We both know what that means. It's temporary.
你很快就会返岗的
You'll be back in the saddle before you know it.
戴夫 情况就是这样 我需要你站出来
Dave, this is happening. I need you to step up.
艾米莉 我 我现在状态不好
Emily, I'm-- I'm not at my best right now.
看看大家
Look around.
我们状态都不好 尤其是我
None of us are, me most of all.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我让你在现场暗♥杀♥沃特
I asked you to assassinate Voit in the field.
我还不如告诉你他在猥亵儿童呢
I might as well have told you he was molesting children.
这不是一回事 再说了 这事也没做成
It's not the same thing. Besides, it didn't happen.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
自从我被捕后
Ever since I was arrested,
我就出♥卖♥♥♥了我所珍视的一切
I have sold out every value I've held dear.
当一个人这么做的时候
And when you do that...
就越来越难分清
It gets harder and harder to tell the difference
阴谋和阴谋论的区别了
between a conspiracy and a conspiracy theory.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表