《犯罪心理:演变》前情提要
Previously on "Criminal Minds: Evolution"...
塞巴斯蒂安·加斯珀的手♥机♥里
Sebastian Gasper's phone files
不只有转账记录
didn't just have payroll,
还有任务
they had assignments.
金星不是只有一个人
So this Gold Star isn't just one person?
而是一个计划
No, it's a program.
五个成员 五角星
Five members, five points of the star.
达米恩就是首领
Damien is the leader.
那么要是我们去找达米恩把他引入陷阱呢
What if we were to reach out to Damien and lure him into a trap?
你怎么又冒出来了
What brings you out of the woodwork?
我不能在这里说
I can't say here.
我们得当面谈
We're gonna have to meet face-to-face.
他们通话时 他在桌子上
That little tap-tap-tapping he was doing on the desk
敲击了摩尔斯码
as they were talking was Morse code.
"最后目标 代号♥北极星"
Final target code name is North Star.
北极星是什么 -没什么
What the fuck is North Star? - It's nothing.
见面时间和地点拿到了
Got a meeting time and a location--
爱荷华州 达文波特
Davenport, Iowa.
求你了 救救我
Please, help me.
你是杰德吧 -你带了些朋友来
You must be Jade. - You brought some friends.
我们来做个交易 你跟我面对面
Let's make a deal. You look me in the eyes,
我就告诉你怎么找到北极星
I'll tell you how to find North Star.
怎么才能得到北极星
How do we get North Star?
他们给了我一句话
They gave me four words
是我免受联邦拘留的护身符
that are a "Get Out of Federal Custody Free" card.
"特蕾莎有麻烦了" -特蕾莎是谁
Teresa is in trouble. - Who is Teresa?
是我 给我回电♥话♥ 你可能有麻烦了
Hi. It's me. Call me back. You might be in trouble.
情况有多糟 -在他决定之前我必须待岗
How bad is it? - Restricted duty until the director sees fit.
行为分♥析♥组靠你了
The BAU is yours.
我现在状态不好
I'm not at my best right now.
我们状态都不好 尤其是我
None of us are, me most of all.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?!
沃特当时正在被转移回他的牢房♥
Voit was being transferred to his cell.
然后他就动手了
Then he made his move.
我就知道
I fucking knew it.
我们就不该放他出去
We should have never let him out.
他肯定没跑远
He couldn't have gotten far.
戴夫
Dave!
枪
Gun--
不 别说话 医疗人员马上就到
No, no, no. Don't talk, okay? Medical is on the way.
沃特拿了我的枪
Voit has me gun.
陪着他
Stay with him.
♪ 当你微笑 ♪
♪ When you're smiling ♪
♪ 当你微笑 整个世界也一起笑 ♪
♪ When you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you ♪
艾米莉
Emily?
♪ 当你大笑 ♪
♪ When you're laughing ♪
♪ 当你大笑 ♪
♪ When you're laughing ♪
♪ 太阳光照了进来 ♪
♪ The sun comes shining through ♪
差远了 大卫伙计
Oh, way off, Davey boy.
那你再出来 再给我个机会吧
Why don't you come back out, give me another shot?
你真希望我出来吗 -是的
Are you sure you really want that? - Oh, I'm sure.
好吧 既然你都客气地求我了
All right. Since you asked so nicely.
我的确喜欢三人行
I do love a ménage à trois.
开枪
Shoot him.
开枪
Shoot him.
唱
Sing.
唱
Sing.
♪ 当你哭泣 ♪
♪ When you're crying ♪
♪ 天都下起了雨 ♪
♪ You bring on the rain ♪
♪ 别再叹气了 ♪
♪ Stop your sighing ♪
♪ 再次开心起来 ♪
♪ Be happy again ♪
快开枪 别让他
Shoot him now before he--
我来教你怎么开枪吧
Oh, hey, let me show you how it works.
犯罪心理: 演变
♪ 当你微笑 ♪
♪ When you're smiling ♪
♪ 当你微笑 ♪
♪ When you're smiling ♪
我们的美德和缺陷是不可分割的
Our virtues and our failings are inseparable,
就像力和物质
like force and matter.
如果分隔开 那人将非人
When they separate, man is no more.
尼古拉·特斯拉
Nikola Tesla.
达米恩仍然下落不明
Damien is still a ghost.
公园里没人看到过他
No one laid eyes on him at the park.
好吧 那杰德呢
Okay, what about Jade?
除非她和达米恩受到直接威胁
Unless she and Damien are under direct threat,
否则他们应该不会再出现了
I don't see them resurfacing.
我也这么认为
I mean, I-I agree.
达米恩灭了突击队 然后销声匿迹数周
Damien killed that strike team and then went quiet for weeks.
他们可能正躲在哪里 计划着下一步
They're probably lying low, planning their next move.
但沃特想在他们之间挑拨离间来着
Except Voit tried to drive a wedge between them.
那或许会让他们的合作关系发生动摇
That could destabilize the partnership.
我觉得我们该再去找沃特
I think we should go back to Voit.
不行
We're not doing that.
我们可以逼他联♥系♥达米恩
We could force him to reach out to Damien.
其实 我们不能 -为什么
Actually, we can't. - Why not?
沃特的律师刚替他提交了申请
Voit's lawyer just petitioned for him
让他立刻减刑
to start his reduced prison sentence.
这毫无道理
That doesn't even make sense.
沃特又没帮我们抓到金星
Voit didn't get us Gold Star.
局长不能妥协
T-The director can't bend on that.
他们认为 他已经帮我们
Well, the argument is that he got us as close
尽可能地接近金星了
as possible to Damien.
而抓捕过程中的失败是我们的错 不是他
A-And the fact that we fucked up the takedown was on us, not him.
怎么 麦迪森就这么认了吗
What, and Madison is willing to accept that?
据说他在考虑
Apparently he's considering it.
开枪 开枪
Shoot him. Shoot him.
有人有潘提斯的消息吗
Um, h-has anyone heard from Prentiss?
快开枪
Shoot him now!
我需要联♥系♥她 确保她没事
I need to reach out to her, make sure that she's all right.
我可以去联♥系♥ -好
I-- I can do that. - Good.
我们还有很多工作
Well, we've got a lot of work to do.
我们得追查资金走向
Um, we need to follow the money trail.
是的 长官 我查很多遍了
Yes. Yes, sir. I-- I have done that repeatedly.
那我们就再查一次
Well, we're going to do it again
因为我们需要知道这个计划的起点在哪
because we-- we need to see where this program started.
是的 我们得追踪资金走向
Yes, yes, we need to chase-- chase the money. I-- I--
长官 我此话是充满了爱意
Sir, I-I mean this with all the love and respect
和尊敬的 -戴夫
in the world... - Dave.
戴夫 戴夫
Dave? Dave?
反复做同样的事 却期待不同的结果
Same thing over and over and expecting-- expecting results...
这是疯狂
Insanity.
♪ 当你微笑 ♪ -戴夫
♪ What you're smiling ♪ - Dave?
♪ 当你微笑 ♪
♪ When you're smiling ♪
你还好吗
You feeling okay?
♪ 整个世界也一起笑 ♪
♪ The whole world smiles with you ♪
♪ 当你大笑 ♪
♪ When you're laughing ♪
♪ 当你大笑 ♪
♪ When you're laughing ♪
♪ 太阳光照了进来 ♪
♪ The sun comes shining through ♪
长官
Sir?
听着 我没事
L-Look, I'm, uh-- I'm fine.
有些日子就是毫无进展
Some days we just spin our wheels.
现在就是那种时候
This is one of those days.
继续工作
Get to work.
他不太好
He's not okay.
他不太好 -是啊
He's not okay. - No.
非常不好 -但我要再查一次
Not even a little. - But I'm gonna do it again
因为他叫我再查一次
because he said to do it again.
那我就再查一次
So I'm going to do it again.
你没事吧
You okay?
这就是浪费时间
It's just a waste of time.
真的没别的事了吗
Sure there's not anything else?
浪费时间是我第三讨厌的事
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表