剩下这三个人
That leaves us with these three.
我们怎么才能找到鬼魂
How do we find a ghost?
靠推理
We deduce.
我之前最大的疑问是
My big question was,
为什么唐·伯托利受到的惩罚比其他人多
why did Don Bertoli get punished more than the others?
现在我们知道了
Well, now we know.
伯托利被派去杀达米恩
Bertoli was sent to kill Damien.
所以达米恩折磨了他
So Damien made him suffer.
这意味着达米恩就是那个
That means Damien is the one
我们一直认为是金星的人
we've been profiling as Gold Star this whole time,
他干掉了整个突击队
and he took out this entire strike team.
其实伯托利和桑切斯最惨
Actually, Bertoli and Sanchez got it the worst.
他割掉了他的舌头 拿走了他的警徽
He cut out his tongue and took his badge.
如果达米恩把他的警徽给了另一个人呢
What if Damien gave his badge to the other person
一个像收集战利品一样收集警徽的人
who's been collecting them like scalps?
你觉得这个达米恩可能和杰德是一伙的
So you think this Damien might be teaming up with Jade?
我的意思是 他们可能会重新聚在一起
What I'm saying is, they could all be reuniting.
而这是新一轮♥暴♥行的开始
And this is the beginning of a new spree.
一场灾难
Perfect storm.
我们不能让这种事发生
We cannot let that happen.
如果我们是对的 达米恩就是首领
If we are right, Damien is the leader.
他是保护者
He's the protector.
他消灭了突击队
He eliminated the strike team
这样他的朋友就不会被杀了
so his friends wouldn't be killed.
那么要是我们去找达米恩
So, what if we were to reach out to Damien
把他引入陷阱呢
and lure him into a trap?
抓到一个 就能抓到所有人
We get one, we get them all.
说得好 老大
That's a beautiful pitch, boss,
但我们联♥系♥不上这个叫达米恩的家伙
but we can't exactly reach out to this Damien guy.
对 我们做不到
No, we can't.
但我们知道谁可以做到
But we know who can.
你暗示你在刺客网络上
You implied you talked to Gold Star
和金星说过话
on the Sicarius network.
你跟他们中的一个说过话 达米恩
You talked to one of them-- Damien.
你能联♥系♥到他吗
Can you contact him?
我照做的话有什么好处
What do I get if I do?
联调局有一个叫"安全卫士"的心理咨♥询♥项目
The FBI has a counseling program called Safe Guard
专门针对那些卧底工作
for agents that have been traumatized
和涉及孩子的案件
by working certain types of cases,
而受到心理创伤的探员
undercover work, cases involving kids.
我已经安排霍莉接受一对一的治疗
I've arranged for Holly to get one-on-one treatment.
但前提是我得配合
But only if I cooperate.
这本就是你应该做的
You should be doing that anyway.
我可以联♥系♥达米恩
I can contact Damien,
但这需要复杂的轮换协议
but it's on a complicated rotating protocol,
也就是说 -我能猜猜吗
which means-- - Oh, can I guess?
你需要被放出这个牢房♥ -没错
You need to be let out - of this cell. - Mm-hmm.
转到匡提科的六楼
Transferred to the sixth floor at Quantico
这样你就能被当成我们中的一员了
so you can be treated like you're one of us.
就像你有价值一样 就像一个侧写师
Like you have value. Like a profiler.
我有那么容易被预测吗
Wow. Am I that easy to predict?
你确实是
You are.
你已经打过电♥话♥了 对吧
You already called, didn't you?
警卫
Guards.
438号♥牢房♥
438.
把这个犯人转去联调局
Take this prisoner to the FBI.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表