I was reading on Nice-N-Neighborly.
有人专在搬家日袭击他人
There's somebody attacking people on moving day.
拜托 把那应用删了吧
Please, delete that app.
都只是邻居们互相吓唬而已
All it is is neighbors scaring each other.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
只是 在新家的第一晚
It's just, first night in a new house
总是最糟糕的 总有奇怪的声音
is always the worst, you know? There's weird noises.
你不确定你是否锁好了所有的门
You're never sure if you locked everything.
别提睡觉了 -这样吧
Forget sleep. - Tell you what.
我给你做晚饭怎么样
What if I cook you dinner?
我们还没收拾厨房♥呢
We haven't unpacked the kitchen.
我重说 我点披萨怎么样
Take two. What if I order pizza?
他们还说浪漫已死
And they say romance is dead.
不错吧
Not bad, right?
我最擅长这个了
It's my specialty, huh?
多加点芝士 谢谢
Extra cheese, please!
泰勒 是我 不行
Hey, Tyler, it's me. No.
泰勒 我是...
Hey-- Hey, Tyler. It's--
我是佩内洛普·加西亚
This is Penelope Garcia.
泰勒 不 不行
Hey, Tyler. No. No. No.
行为分♥析♥组
BAU.
我是行为分♥析♥组的 行为分♥析♥组的
Of the BAU. Of the BAU.
你好 是我 请留言
Hi. It's me. Leave a message.
泰勒 是我 佩内洛普·格蕾丝·加西亚
Hey, Tyler. It's me, Penelope Grace Garcia.
你可能不知道这是我的中间名
Uh, you might not know that that's my middle name,
但这是一个很好的提示 我很优雅
but it is a good reminder that I'm full of it-- grace.
是这样的 坊间传言
And, um, look, word on the street is
你跟联调局断联了
you have ghosted the FBI,
你就是这样 泰勒·我行我素
which is-- Tyler Cannon, and you do you.
有人让我告诉你
I've just been told to tell you...
行为分♥析♥组会再给你一次机会
that the BAU is giving you another chance,
但你必须来报到
but you need to report in.
但我需要你把一些事情说清楚
However, I need some things stepped out.
他们说你在监视期间消失了
They said to me that you disappeared during the stakeout
上了30分钟的洗手间
for 30 minutes to go to the bathroom.
我们都知道那不是你的作风
And we both know that's not you.
你到底想干什么
So what exactly are you up to?
你是想找那些私下的朋友吗
Are you trying to look for these off-the-book friends?
你找到那些私下的朋友了吗
And did you find these off-the-book friends?
你到底在做什么
And what are you doing? Really?
如果你在做蠢事
Because if you're doing something stupid,
就快停手吧
just stop doing the stupid thing.
好吗 就这样
Okay? Just st-
你感觉到了吗 塞巴斯蒂安
You feel that, Sebastian?
我手上有50个单位的肉毒杆菌
I've got my thumb on about 50 units of clostridium botulinum.
我们在达尔富尔用过 记得吗
We used that in Darfur, you remember?
我以为我们是朋友
Here I thought we were mates.
金星
Gold Star.
我没听过这名字 -我没跟你开玩笑
I'm unfamiliar - with the name! - I'm not fucking around here.
我一推针
I squeeze this, It'll take
90秒后你就会大小便失禁
just 90 seconds for you to lose bowel control,
进而完全呼吸衰竭
followed by total respiratory failure.
你这招威胁不错 但你是在浪费时间
I do appreciate the threat. But you're wasting your time.
我什么也不知道 我只负责转钱
I know nothing. I'm the money man.
没错 你通过托管账户转钱给一支六人突击队
Exactly, to a six-man strike team paid through an escrow account
而该账户由雇人去杀金星的KDBC银行管理
managed by KDBC Bank who paid to kill Gold Star.
是中情局吗 -不是
The agency? - No. No.
这次的幕后黑手并非你的政♥府♥
The blood is not on your government's hands this time.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我们很久没见了
It's been a while.
这不像你的作风
This isn't really like you.
我记得你以前可没胆
As I recall, you never really had the stomach
干这种脏活
for the wet work.
所以我打赌那支注射器里装的
So I would wager that that syringe...
是盐水
is filled with saline.
不能因我没犯过的罪而逮捕我
Can't have me arrested for a crime that never happened.
你真聪明
Oh, you are clever.
差点被你唬住了
You almost had me.
差点
Almost.
来点友情提示
Bit of friendly advice?
无论你认为我们在做什么
Whatever you think we're doing...
你都得放手
...you need to let it go.
完成克隆
我的手下根据你的侧写查到一条可能线索
My guys used your profile to dig up a potential lead.
几个月前 在34号♥公路边上的科斯格罗夫旅馆
A few months ago, there was a carbon monoxide accident
发生了一起一氧化碳中毒事件
at this motel off of Highway 34, place called the Cosgrove Inn.
燃气管道破裂 导致七名住客死亡
A damaged gas line ended up killing seven guests.
此事被判定为意外事故 但旅馆因此停业
It was ruled an accident, but the motel closed as a result.
我知道这不是搬家日 但.. -但很相似
I know it's not moving day, but... - But it's close,
而且我们不能忽略一氧化碳中毒的关联
and we can't ignore the carbon monoxide connection.
我是伟大 请讲
Go for greatness.
佩内洛普 我们给你发一些
Penelope, we're going to send you some info
科斯格罗夫旅馆事故的信息
about an accident at the Cosgrove Inn.
那里发生了多人死亡事件
There was a multiple- fatality incident there.
我们想要你将死者的已知亲属及旅馆前雇员
We want you to cross-reference the decedents' known relatives
与不明嫌犯的侧写进行交叉比对
and any prior employees with our UnSub's profile.
戴稳你们的波洛领带 算了 还是烧了吧
Yeah, hang on to your bolo ties. Actually, burn them.
一有发现我就联♥系♥你们
And I will hit you back as soon as I find something.
泰勒·格林 我需要见你
不要
No.
见你个大头鬼
Need to see your own butt is what you need to see.
今晚我会把被子掖得严严实实
All right, I'm gonna do it really tight tonight.
像你喜欢的那样
Just like you like it.
一眨眼你就长这么大了
You're getting so big.
不要啊
I hate it.
霍莉 九年级 学号♥
天啊 你在干什么 这是什么 -妈妈 我...
Oh, my God. What are you-- What is this? - Mom, I--
你在做什么
What are you...?
不 不不 我没要骂你
No, no, no. No, no, you're not in trouble.
霍莉
Holly!
我不想再过这种生活了
I don't want to live like this anymore.
我也是
I don't, either.
你也受够这个地方了吗
You sick of this place, too?
我想回学校
I just want to go back to school.
好
Yeah.
匡提科 联调局学院
你们要找的嫌犯
The suspect you're looking
叫凯·凡尼尔 20岁出头
for is Kai Veneer. He's in his early 20s.
他和家人曾住在科斯格罗夫旅馆
He and his family lived at the Cosgrove Inn.
他母亲是死于
His mom was one of the seven people
长时间一氧化碳中毒的七人之一
who died from prolonged carbon monoxide poisoning.
凯的父亲似乎是旅馆经理
Uh, it looks like Kai's father was the manager of the motel,
旅馆关闭后
and then when it was shuttered...
他和凯被赶了出去
he and Kai were thrown out onto the street.
凡尼尔和犯罪现场有什么关联
What's Veneer's connection to the crime scene?
这就是重点
That's the thing.
他在每个现场都充当了不为人知的勤杂工
He is the off-the-proverbial-books handyman at each and every one.
他和父亲曾申请入住
He and his father applied
所有的案发楼宇
to be tenants at all of these properties.
但在低收入和不良信用的双重打击下
But then the heartbreaking double whammy of low income
他们惨遭所有出租屋的拒绝
and bad credit meant that they were turned down at every one.
两周后 凯的父亲自杀了
And then two weeks ago, Kai's father took his own life.
还有没有我们遗漏的出租屋
Are there any more rental properties we're missing.
我看看 有的
Let me see. Uh... Yes. Yes.
在威洛布鲁克有一栋联排公♥寓♥
There's a townhouse in Willowbrook.
昨天有对夫妻刚搬进去
A couple just moved in yesterday.
基斯和夏洛特·诺耶 我把地址发给你们
Keith and Charlotte Noyer. I am sending you the address.
发了 -所有单位请注意
There it is. - All units, all units, please be advised.
疑犯叫做凯·凡尼尔
Suspect's name is Kai Veneer.
可能位置是...
Possible location...
不要 不要 天啊
Oh, no. No. No! Oh, my God!
孕妇的口味不一样 别问了 接受就好
Cravings. Don't question, just accept.
太美味了 你想尝尝吗
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表