《犯罪心理:演变》前情提要
Previously on "Criminal Minds: Evolution"...
金星不是只有一个人
So this Gold Star isn't just one person?
金星是一个计划 达米恩就是首领
No, it's a program. Damien is the leader.
要是我们把达米恩引入陷阱呢
What if we lure Damien into a trap?
你是杰德吧
You must be Jade.
你带了些朋友来 -我们来做个交易
You brought some friends. - Let's make a deal.
怎么才能得到北极星
How do we get North Star?
北极星是一切的开始
North Star is where it all starts.
斯图尔特之家是个炼制连环杀手的
This Stuart House place was the perfect crucible
完美熔炉
to create serial killers.
一份杰森·基甸和我共同起草
A white paper that Jason Gideon and I drafted
但从未提交的白♥皮♥书♥
but never submitted.
有人拿到了这份报告
Somebody got ahold of this paper
由此创造出了金星计划
and created Gold Star out of it?
这一切起源于北极星
It began with North Star,
北极星就是我们
and North Star is us.
我还有一件事需要你帮忙
There's one more thing I need your help with.
帮我去找一样东西
I need you to find something.
我会给你一份协议
I'm going to give you a protocol
你以此来联♥系♥达米恩
to reach out to a man named Damien.
然后你把那个箱子给达米恩
And then you are going to give Damien that case.
吉尔·基甸博士 杰森的前妻
Dr. Jill Gideon, Jason's ex-wife.
我们需要你来匡提科
We need you to come to Quantico
帮忙调查白♥皮♥书♥的事
and help us with the white paper.
你好 大卫
Hello, David.
该死
Oh, fuck!
占据主导地位的雌性抓住了机会
The dominant female seizes the moment.
它锁定了一只偏离了群体的小牛
She zeroes in on a calf that has strayed from the herd.
它紧紧咬住了小牛的脖子
She locks her jaws around the calf's neck.
它的母亲只能无助地看着
Its mother can only watch helplessly.
救我
Help me!
求你 救救我
Please. Please. You have to help me.
求你 让我进去 求你
Please. Please let me in. Please.
好吧 我这就报♥警♥
Okay. Uh, I'm calling the police.
不 求你 我男朋友
No. Please. Please. My -- My boyfriend.
他发疯了 他想杀了我
He's lost his shit. He's trying to kill me!
求你 -等等 我这就打电♥话♥
Please - Yeah. Hang on. Hang on. I'm gonna call --
别丢下我 -我得去拿座机打
Don't leave me out here! Please! - I got to call from the land--
我去找座机
from the l-- house phone.
没有...
There's no...
你们想干什么
What do you want?
坐下
Have a seat.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我们没见过
Not personally.
但你对我们有很深刻的影响
But you've had a... bigimpact on us.
你在斯图尔特之家待过
You were at Stuart House.
你 我不认得
You. You, I don't recognize.
但是你
But you.
你是GS一号♥
You're GS-One.
我不知道 是吗
I don't know. Am I?
他们怎么跟你说的
What were you told?
没有你想得那么简单
It's not as simple as you think.
你知道这话我们听过多少遍吗
Do you know how many times we've heard that?
不 等等 等一下 别...
No. Wait. Just wait. Don't do --
不要
No.
别
Don't --
闭嘴
Shut up!
犯罪心理: 演变
"最浓烈的爱
"The richest love
敢于接受时间的审判"
is that which submits to the arbitration of time."
劳伦斯·达雷尔[英国作家]
Lawrence Durrell.
我并不希望杰森留下
Hey, I didn't want Jason to stay.
他们知道如果你走了 他就肯定不会走了
They knew that if you left, he would never leave.
能多糟糕呢 他们是老朋友了
How bad can it be, right? They're old friends.
他们好像不仅仅是朋友
Mm, I think they were more than just friends.
什么 不
What? What? No.
你说什么呢 不可能
What are you saying? That's impossible.
吉尔跟我说 是她伤了他的心
Jill told me she broke his heart.
不会吧
Come on.
在飞机上就着威士忌聊过那么多
All those long conversations on the jet over whiskey?
罗西总该漏点风
I mean, Rossi would have said something.
不会的 罗西就是座保险库
No way. Rossi is a vault.
但是基甸呢
Uh, Gideon, on the other hand --
要是他就会说点什么了
He would've said something.
好吧 -好吧
Fine! - Fine!
还有件事
Oh, and one more thing.
你说的那些屁话 什么要花时间...
When you said that bullshit about needing to spend time...
就像你们说的 他们有很多过往
I mean, like you guys said, there's a lot of history here.
纠葛了有30年吧
What, like 30 years?
那时 吉尔可能不得不躲在暗处
Well, back then, Jill probably had to stay in the shadows
让两个男人抢走了她的功劳
while two men took credit for her work.
是啊 其实我们唯一
Right, and really, the only question
需要搞清楚的问题就是
we need to know the answer to
这两位温柔的人会不会有谁
is would one of those gentle souls stoop so low
能做出伤害对方的举动
as to hurt the other one.
那样就能知道有多严重了
That would let you know how bad it got.
我真的 -滚出我的办公室
I really-- - Get out of my office!
出去 -这不是你的办公室
Out! - It's not your office.
是杰森的办公室
It's Jason's office,
要不是你让他被人杀害 他还在这里办公呢
and if you hadn't let him get killed, he'd still be in it.
你好大胆
Oh, you've got some nerve.
别管闲事 假装忙活起来
Mind your business. Look busy.
永远不许
Don't you ever,
再把杰森的死怪在我头上
ever blame me again for Jason's death!
怎么不能 你很清楚会发生什么 是吧
Why not? You knew exactly what would happen, didn't you?
是吧
Didn't you?
好吧 给我看你要给我看的东西吧
Yeah. So show me whatever it is you need to show me.
白♥皮♥书♥的基础原理反复在我们的
The white paper foundational principles keep showing up
一个案子中出现
in one of our cases.
我们想着你会知道是谁泄露了它
We're hoping you might know who leaked it.
我知道 -谁
I do. - Who?
我
Me.
你
You?
这不是机密
It's not classified.
杰森和大卫没发表
Jason and -- and David sat on it
是因为他们觉得这个可能有危险 但我觉得...
because they thought it could be dangerous, but I --
他们没错
They weren't wrong.
但我当时觉得这个过程可以被倒过来
But I thought you could reverse-engineer the process.
如果知道了确认青少年精神障碍的变量
I-If you knew the variables that identified teenage psychopathy,
就可以加以干预
you could... intervene on it.
嗯 在孩子变成坏人之前阻止他们
Right. Stop kids before they became UnSubs.
或者说阻止一切暴♥力♥冲动
Or, truly, any violent impulse.
我知道 现在听上去很天真
I know. It sounds so naive now.
但如果这些孩子没有引起任何人的注意
But if these kids weren't on anyone's radar,
那也没办法帮助他们了
then there was no way to help them.
所以我写了一份提案
So I-I wrote up a proposal.
我觉得如果能有
I thought it would be amazing
一所行为矫正学校 在坏事发生之前
to have a behavioral-modification school
就能帮助有问题的孩子 那该有多好
that helps troubled kids before anything bad happens.
听上去是个好点子
It sounds like a good plan.
是啊 其他人也这么认为
Yeah. Well...others thought so too.
所以一家投资人财力雄厚的公♥司♥
So some company with big investors
为此投入了种子资金 开启了项目
put seed money into it, and we were off.
你知道那家公♥司♥或者投资人的名字吗
You know the name of the company or any of the investors?
那是一家空壳公♥司♥ 他们不想让我们知道
It was a shell company. They didn't want us to know.
还没等我查清楚
And before I could get to the bottom of it,
我的生活就崩溃了
my life fell apart.
我离婚了 还要养孩子
I, um, I got divorced and raised a kid and...
还埋葬了前夫
buried an ex-husband.
我们认为他们俩是一个五人组的一员
We think that these two were a part of a group of five
他们是专为项目挑选出来的人
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表