A computer in your hands is more dangerous than a loaded gun.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
把他的方位告诉我
Give me his location.
好吧 既然你给不了我一台电脑
Okay, you can't give me a computer.
那就算了
Fine.
不过我可以告诉你
But what I can give you,
局长
Director,
金星杀人的原因
is why Gold Star kills.
就连行为分♥析♥组也没办法告诉你
And not even the BAU can give you that.
请讲
Enlighten me.
无条件地
For free?
这里没有讨价还价的余地
This is not a negotiation.
好吧 那你就继续自欺欺人吧
Okay, just keep telling yourself that.
给我可用的消息 或许我可以考虑一下
Give me something I can use. Maybe I'll think about it.
算了
Pass.
我们都知道金星会再次杀人
We both know Gold Star is going to kill again.
到那时 我的价格可要水涨船高了
And when he does, my price is going to go up and up and up.
大卫·罗西
David Rossi,
联调局的传奇人物 一位令我敬仰的人
an FBI legend and someone I-I looked up to,
他在跟踪我和我的家人
he was stalking me and my family.
我妻子 希德妮 她是
My wife, Sydney, she's the--
我认识的最坚强的女性
the strongest woman I've ever known,
但是当他在超♥市♥找到她的时候 她...
but when-- when he found her in that market, she--
是 助理检察官小姐
And yes, Miss AUSA,
把他埋在地堡里是有点反应过度
burying him in a bunker was an overreaction,
但我实在是被逼得走投无路了
but I-I was under extreme duress.
试试看让我上庭 只需要一个陪审员
Go ahead and put me on trial. It only takes one juror.
如果你能给联调局提供可行性信息
If you provide the Bureau with actionable information
帮助我们逮捕并定罪金星
that leads to the apprehension and conviction of Gold Star,
司法部可以给你认罪协议
the DOJ is prepared to offer you a deal.
承认自己绑♥架♥联邦探员
You could plead guilty to the abduction of a federal agent,
最高可判十五年刑期
which carries a maximum prison sentence of 15 years.
五年后可获假释
Eligible for parole in five.
条件很诱人
It's a nice offer.
但不完整
But it's incomplete.
行为分♥析♥组 他们给我定的罪名
The BAU, they're building a case
是有史以来最为恶劣的连环杀手
that I'm the worst serial killer they've ever seen.
条件就是这个条件
The offer's the offer.
那就是没得商量
Well, then there's no deal.
也就是说你要浪费大量纳税人的钱
Which means you are going to waste a whole lot of taxpayer money
在没有DNA
trying to prove their side
没有任何证据的情况下给我定罪
when there is no DNA. Nothing.
本杰明·里弗斯认罪后
The A.G. herself closed the case
司法部长亲自结的案
when Benjamin Reeves confessed.
所以
So...
你同意我不会被指认为刺客
You're going to agree that I'm never charged as Sicarius,
我就把我知道的都告诉你
and I'll tell you everything I know.
就这些
And that's it.
他还能这么做
He can do that?
同意和一个背负了这么命案的凶手合作
Just agree to work with a prolific killer?
我们不能证明他就是刺客
We can't prove he's Sicarius.
我们清楚沃特给自己留了一手 这就是
We knew Voit would have a backup plan. This was it.
金星到底是什么
What the hell is Gold Star?
你们在地毯式搜索的时候
When you were boots on the ground,
沃特嘲笑贝利总喜欢出风头[拿金星]
Voit was taunting Bailey about always getting a gold star.
他说得意有所指 贝利听了进去
The way he said it, it meant something to Bailey.
所以他坚持和你们一起去加州
It's why he insisted on joining you all in California.
所以他单独进了房♥子
And why he went inside without us.
沃特一见这样成功把贝利引来了加州
Once Voit lured Bailey out to California,
他的怀疑就得到了证实
his suspicions were confirmed,
然后金星就成了他的谈判筹码
and then Gold Star became his bargaining chip.
所以 到底是什么
So... what is it?
我觉得金星是政♥府♥培养的一名杀手
My theory is Gold Star is a killer trained by the government.
可能是游骑兵 海豹突击队员
Could be Rangers, could be Seal Team,
或中情局探员
could be the Agency.
都是不可公开的身份
None will ever admit it.
杀手都是没有感情的机器
Assassins are machines.
他们的工作就是杀人
It's their job to kill.
他为什么会成为杀手
Why did he become an assassin?
这是我们需要侧写的
That's what we need to profile.
还有 为什么局长不找我们帮忙
Yeah, and also, why didn't the Director ask us for help?
我们之前也给非常之人侧写过
We've profiled the super impossible before.
他不希望我们关注此案
He didn't want our eyes on it.
你觉得他在隐瞒什么
You think he's hiding something?
真的吗 比如什么 -我不知道
Really? Like what? - I don't know.
但他明显很想达成这笔交易
But he was desperate enough to try to make the deal.
不过他没有落实吧
But he didn't follow through, did he?
落实了 已经不再考虑起诉刺客
Yes, he did. The Sicarius charges are off the table.
怎么可能
How is this happening?
司法部长和局长一定觉得金星
The A.G. and Director must think Gold Star
危害到了国♥家♥安♥全♥
is a national security issue.
操
Fuck!
需要我去看看他吗
You want me to check on him?
给他一点时间吧
Give him a minute.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
收到你的短♥信♥了 怎么了
I got your text. What's up?
明知故问
Really?
塔拉 我真的很忙的
Tara, I'm pulled in a million directions.
这次我又怎么你了
How have I disappointed you this time?
局长和沃特的交易
The deal the Director made with Voit.
你有份吗
Did you have any part in that?
是你在跟沃特沟通吗
Are you the one debriefing Voit?
怎么 因为局长亲自谈成了这笔交易
Because what, the Director, he made the deal,
但不想其它脏活再经自己手了 对吗
but he wouldn't want to get his hands any dirtier, now, would he?
上面有命令 不能讨论这件事
I'm under orders not to discuss any of this.
少来这套 我不是别人
Oh, stop that. Stop it. This is me.
你真的觉得沃特比行为分♥析♥组可信
You really have more faith in Voit than the BAU?
我只是奉命行事
I'm just doing my job.
所以就连常识都不顾了
Yeah, well, at the expense of common sense?
你真的觉得可以相信
Do you really think you can trust
一个变♥态♥连环杀手 却不能相信我们
a psychopathic serial killer more than you can trust us?
至少他没有欺骗我
Well, at least he didn't lie to me.
天呐
Jesus.
这真是... 我早就该...
This is just-- I should have--
你早就该什么
You should have what?
我早就该知道在戒酒互助会上认识的情侣
I should have known that a couple who met at Al-Anon
会有边界感问题
would have boundary issues.
你就是因为这个
Oh, oh, that's why you're willing to
把伊莱亚斯·沃特放出监狱的
let Elias Voit out of prison?
边界感问题
Boundaries?
不 是因为你接受不了
No, it's why you can't accept
我的工作职责中包括处理敏感信息
that I have a duty that includes handling sensitive information.
边界感
Boun-da-ries.
我很不喜欢我们分手的方式 真的
You know, I hate how we ended. I really do.
但我以为大家还是朋友
But I thought we could be friends.
我也是 只不过我不会要求朋友
Me, too. Except I don't ask my friends
为了我的工作拿自己的饭碗去冒险
to risk their job so I can do mine.
你写道"意料之外的因素总是被低估
You wrote, "The element of surprise is underrated.
缺少意外的生活就不叫生活"
Life would not be life without curveballs."
你逃不脱的 -逃不脱什么
You won't get away with it. - With what?
用秘密换取自♥由♥
Trading secrets for your freedom.
保不准的 戴夫
It's not a guarantee, Dave.
除非我的情报能将他捉拿归案
It's only if my intel gets him apprehended.
所以我和你在比赛
So you and I are in a race.
谁先抓到金星谁就赢
Whoever gets to Gold Star first wins.
你应该早点告诉我的
You could have told me sooner.
我也是刚刚才看过那段监控
I just saw that footage myself.
好吧 但贝利的葬礼后
Okay, but you've been looking into Gold Star
你就一直在调查金星
since Bailey's funeral.
我觉得金星是贝利遇害的原因
I think Gold Star got Bailey killed.
在没有确凿证据前 我不能把你卷进来
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表