and I mean this in the most technical of senses--bananas.
特别是金星这个案例,他们的实验项目是
Especially in the case of Gold Star, where the experiment was,
是否能在儿童中辨识出未来的精神病态
"Can you identify emerging psychopathy in kids,
接着促进、引导与掌控该倾向?
then promote it, direct it and control it?"
于是出现了史都华之家
And that gets us to Stuart House.
那个地点就是从孩子们的青春期开始
That whole site was an experiment in creating psychopaths,
创造精神变♥态♥的实验基地
starting during the pubescent years.
对,但是我们还是不知道是谁开始的
Yeah, but we're still stuck on who started it.
无论他们是谁,都把自己隐藏得太好了
I mean, whoever did, they have done a hell of a job of hiding it.
塞巴斯蒂安加斯帕那边的进度如何?
Where are we with Sebastian Gasper?
闭口不言,他不会开口的,他会支付保释金,然后逃离美国
Not talking. He's not going to. He'll make bail, flee the country.
我们可以宣称他有潜逃风险
We can declare him a flight risk.
看守再严格的监狱他也逃得出来
He's gotten out of prisons worse than D.C. lockup.
好吧,塔拉,你跟敏感先生继续分♥析♥
Okay, Tara, you and Mr. Sensitive here, keep working on the breakdown.
艾米莉,我要你帮忙我做一件事情
Emily, I could use a hand with something.
唐伯托力
这些是什么?
What's all this?
1993年到1997年的行为分♥析♥小组档案
BAU files from 1993 through 1997.
全部吗?
All of them?
里头也有证据纪录
Well, evidence logs are mixed in.
我们要徒手搜寻,看看谁可能读过我的白♥皮♥书♥
We have to do, uh, a hand search to see who might have checked out my paper.
我们当时没有潘妮洛普贾西亚
Hey, we didn't have Penelope Garcia back then.
只有吉儿
All we had was Jill.
吉儿
Jill.
-吉儿!-就是吉儿
-Jill! -Ah, Jill.
我们可以跟她聊聊,她一开始协助过你们
Let's talk to her. She helped you guys in the beginning.
-不行 -为什么?
-No. -Why not?
她当时有办法取得白♥皮♥书♥吧?
She had access to the paper, didn't she?
-应该吧 -那我们还在犹豫什么?
-Probably. -Well, then, what are we waiting for?
贾西亚可以找到她,我们可以问她…
Garcia can track her down, and we can ask her--
够了
Stop.
我们一起工作这么久,我从没用过这一招
Now, in all the time we've worked together I've never played this card,
但是我现在要用上了
but I'm playing it now.
我禁止你联络吉儿
I am forbidding you from contacting Jill.
禁止?
Forbidding?
她为这份工作付出的代价,比你跟我加起来更多
This job has cost her more than you and me combined.
这么说你就应该懂了,所以不要去烦她
And that's saying a lot. So, do not bother her.
我只是…从没有被禁止做过任何事情
I just--I've never been forbidden before.
好窝心哦
That's adorable.
艾米莉,我是认真的
I mean it, Emily.
好,我不会去烦她
Okay, I won't bother her.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不介意的话
Now, if you would…
我们可以一起翻箱倒柜,让我们的气喘恶化
…together we can aggravate our asthma by going through these boxes.
我没有气喘
I don't have asthma.
一个小时之后就会有了
You will in about an hour.
我昨晚没听见你上♥床♥的声音
I didn't hear you come to bed last night.
我在地下室
I was in the basement.
你一定很累了
You must be exhausted.
是啊
Yeah.
我在宝宝房♥间里哄他睡觉时睡着了
I fell asleep in the nursery trying to put the baby back to sleep.
我永远不可能爱他
I'm never gonna love him.
不要说这种话
Don't say that.
我是说真的
It's true.
我永远不可能爱他
I'm never gonna love him.
我有缺陷
I'm defective.
你没有缺陷
You're not defective.
莫雷诺医生说过你会有这种感觉,是产后忧郁症
Dr. Moreno told us you were at risk for this. It's postpartum depression.
不是的
It's not.
这不是忧郁症
It's not depression.
爱玛
Emma.
我们生了一个儿子,他需要你
We have a son and he needs you.
是我生了一个儿子
I have a son.
他不是你的,是我生的
You didn't have him. I did.
我知道这样不公平
And I know that's not fair.
全部丢给你一个人照顾很不公平
But it's not fair that you're doing all the work.
我以为我们熬得过去,结果没办法,也一样不公平
It's not fair that I thought we could get past this, but we can't.
我过不去
I can't.
我找到三号♥了
I found number three.
所以你才整晚没睡吗?
Is that why you were up all night?
对
Yes.
他承认了吗?
Did he admit it?
没有
No.
他们都是懦夫,永远不敢承认
These cowards. They never admit it.
你让他吃了苦头吗?
Did you make him suffer?
没错
I did.
很好
Good.
但是当时有四个人
But there were four.
我已经找到他了
I've already found him.
我下一次也要在场…
I wanna be there the next time…
因为我可以做到你做不到的事
because I can do what you can't.
我可以让他认罪
I can get him to admit it.
我处理完最后一个人之后,你会不会…
If I do this last one, will you…
你能成为母亲吗?拜托
can you be a mom, please?
好
Yes.
只要我知道他们都消失了
Once I know they're gone,
我就可以骗自己,可以假装…
then I can lie, then I can pretend…
我就可以当全世界最棒的妈妈
then I will be the best mom ever.
然后我们就能成为一家人了吗?
And we can be a family?
我们可以努力试试看
We can try.
不好意思
Hey, excuse me.
你好
Sup?
我可以问一个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
你认识爱玛吗?
Do you know Emma?
你认识吧?
You do, don't you?
老兄,我不认识什么爱玛
I don't know an Emma, bro.
我可以给你看一个东西吗?
Can--Can I show you something?
拜托…拜托不要杀我
Please--Please don't kill me.
我不会的
I'm not going to.
我太太会
My wife is.
所以表观遗传学的科学理论是
Okay, so the science of epigenetics works like this:
人的基因其实可以自♥由♥开关
Our genes can actually turn on and off.
这发生在子♥宫♥里的胎儿阶段
Which happens, you know, when you're developing in the womb
或者在尝试维持低脂高蛋白饮食的时候
or if you're trying to manage a low-fat, high-protein diet.
这就是有些人的基因比较强大
Which is why some people are genetically stronger,
有些人比较容易患癫痫的原因
others prone to epilepsy.
没错
Right.
白♥皮♥书♥上提出的问题
What the white paper asked,
跟金星版本的门格勒医师所实验的内容
and what Gold Star's version of Doctor Mengele experimented with,
则是我们能否自♥由♥启动和关闭同理心?
is, can we turn empathy off and on?
对,情境性精神变♥态♥
Right. Situational psychopathy.
你可以想象得到,这在训练士兵、狙击手
Which, as you can imagine, would be an incredible tool
或甚至是急救人员方面都是绝佳的工具
for training soldiers or snipers or even first responders.
我可以借用泰勒进行另一项工作吗?
May I pull Tyler on to a job?
我有一个人脉可以帮助我们,找出事情的真♥相♥
Uh, there's a resource that may help us get to the bottom of this.
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
你不会再让我搞不清楚状况了吧?
You're not gonna mess with my head again, are you?
当然会,但不是因为这件事情
Of course I am, but not with this.
你对杰森盖迪这个名字有什么了解?
Does the name Jason Gideon mean anything to you?
我只知道贾西亚告诉过我的内容,行为分♥析♥小组是他跟罗西创立的吧?
Uh, just what Garcia told me. He and Rossi started the BAU, right?
对
Yeah.
早在1980年代,匡提科的地下室里
Back in the 1980s, down in the basement of Quantico,
试图用叫做罪犯分♥析♥的邪门歪道解决冷案
trying to solve cold cases with some cockamamie thing called a profile.
他后来离开了,不是吗?
Walked away, didn't he?
对
He did.
这份工作先是让他心理上崩♥盘♥,后来在身体上也付出了代价
Uh, this job took a mental toll on him and then a physical one.
2015年的时候,被一个对他着迷的连环杀手谋杀了
He was murdered by a serial killer who was obsessed with him in 2015.
真遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
你听过吉儿盖迪这个名字吗?
Does the name Jill Gideon mean anything to you?
吉儿盖迪医师,杰森的前妻
Doctor Jill Gideon, Jason's ex-wife.
他们1999年离婚了,但即便分开之后
They split up in 1999, but even after they did,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表