所以很难将案件联♥系♥在一起
so they're hard to connect.
他还留下了名片
And he's leaving a calling card.
沃特为什么要用这情报要挟贝利
Why would Voit use that intel against Bailey?
贝利又为什么要瞒着我们
And why would Bailey keep any of this a secret from us?
抓捕这种人不正是我们的职责吗
I mean, catching guys like this is our bread and butter.
很久以前 我曾任职于一支联合特遣队
In another life, I worked a joint task force
打击国际恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
on international terrorism.
金星故意留下子弹
Something about Gold Star leaving these bullets behind
让我想起部队
reminds me of those playing cards
在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥尸体上留下的那些扑克牌
troops would leave on dead terrorists
宣告这是他们所为
declaring, "We did this."
你认为他受过政♥府♥培训
So you think he's government trained?
他如此老练 肯定不是自学的
Oh, he's too proficient to be self-taught.
这就能解释贝利为什么要隐瞒了
Well, that would explain why Bailey kept it a secret.
这涉及到国♥家♥安♥全♥
I mean, that would be national security.
因为金星不再听从命令
Because Gold Star isn't taking orders anymore.
你有初步侧写了
You have a working profile?
我本以为有 但今晚之后 一切就难说了
I thought I did, but after tonight, a-all bets are off.
他偏离了原轨
He's strayed.
他杀死了目标人物的爱人
He killed the loved one of a presumed target.
之前他都以任务为导向 下手有条不紊
He had been mission-oriented and methodical,
但现在似乎
but now it seems like
是某种情绪反应在驱使着他
some emotional response is driving him.
听我说 由于贝利的遭遇
Alright. Listen. Given what happened to Bailey,
我知道你一直在努力保护其他组员
I know you've been trying to protect the rest of the team,
但如果金星是活跃的不明嫌犯...
but if Gold Star is an active UnSub...
抱歉吵醒你 加西亚
Sorry to wake you up, Garcia.
你好 你出现了 你没事吧
Hi, hi, hi. There you are. Are you okay?
没事 谢谢关心
Yeah. Thanks.
很抱歉我没参加你的生日派对
And I'm sorry I missed your birthday.
我会补偿你 但现在我需要你的帮助
I'll make it up to you, but first, I need your help.
来了来了
Here we go.
本帮手驾到
Help is on the way.
说吧 -一名警员
Go. - A police officer
走进他位于弗州布里斯托的警局
walked into his precinct in Bristow, Virginia,
抱着他妻子的尸体 我需要他的人事档案
carrying his wife's dead body. I need personnel files,
他在跟进的所有案件资料
any relevant cases he was working.
他被选为目标是有原因的 -目标
He was targeted for a reason. - Targeted?
他不是凶手 -不是
So he didn't do it? - No.
他叫唐·伯托利
The name is Don Bertoli.
伯托利
Bertoli.
搜索数据库 弗州布里斯托
唐·伯托利
这起案件被打了重要标示
Oh, okay. That case has been flagged.
该案件已被标示
查看联邦档案的请求已获批
输入权限代码以查看司法部记录
貌似一小时前有人请求查看联邦档案
It looks like a request for a federal file
并获得了批准
was approved an hour ago.
什么 -是司法部申请的
What? - It came from the DOJ.
申请记录 司法部 瑞贝卡·威尔逊
申请人是瑞贝卡·威尔逊
Rebecca Wilson requested it.
等等 瑞贝卡
Wait. Rebecca?
是的
Yeah, and--
这看起来不合理
Okay, this doesn't make any sense.
她似乎获准将档案
It looks like she got approval to forward that file
转发给了一个邮箱账号♥
to an e-mail account that is managed
该账号♥由弗州斯通沃德联邦监狱管理
by a federal prison in Virginia, Stoneward Penitentiary.
瑞贝卡究竟去弗州重型监狱
Who the hell's Rebecca consulting
找谁咨♥询♥案子
in a Virginia supermax?
斯通沃德联邦监狱
安全 可以进入
Good. Clear.
很少收到艾米莉的紧急求助电♥话♥
Rare to get a 911 call from Emily.
我们昨天玩到很晚 早起太痛苦了
Yeah, a little too early after the night we had.
有人甚至没合过眼
Yeah, some of us didn't sleep.
希望你是看了本好"书"
Good book, I hope.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我们刚发现伊莱亚斯·沃特两周前
We just found out that Elias Voit was transferred
从西雅图被转到弗州的监狱
two weeks ago from Seattle to Virginia.
在那之前 他在九楼
Before that, he spent some time
待了一阵子 -这栋楼的九楼吗
on the ninth floor. - Of this building?
他来过这里
He was here?
究竟是谁批准他转狱的
Who the hell approved that transfer?
这么做的人想掩盖此事
Whoever it was wanted to hide it,
我牺牲睡眠 为了正义深挖了一晚上
'cause I traded sleep for spelunking in the name of justice.
这件事埋藏得比沃特的集装箱还深
This thing was buried deeper than Voit's containers.
这段影片是两周之前录下的
This footage was logged two weeks ago.
局长 没料到你会来
Director. Wasn't expecting you.
我想来会会刺客
I wanted to meet Sicarius.
你来得有点迟了
You're a little late.
本杰明·里弗斯认罪后就...
Benjamin Reeves confessed and then--
行为分♥析♥组可不是这么想的
That's not what the BAU thinks.
行为分♥析♥组不能接受是我犯了个小错误
Yeah, well, the BAU can't accept that I made a mistake.
一个小错误
A mistake?
我为一个美国议员的变♥态♥儿子
I created a communications network
创建了一个通讯网络
for the psychopath son of a United States senator.
我不知道他会用来
I had no idea he was going to use it to chat
和全国各地自诩为连环杀手的人聊上天
with wannabe serial killers across the country.
当我发现了他的行径后
When I found out what he had gotten into,
他威胁了我和我的家人
he threatened me and my family.
里弗斯有很多追随者
Reeves had a lot of followers,
只要我开口 他们随便一个人都会追杀我
any one of whom would come after me if I opened my mouth,
所以 我不能
so... I didn't.
你还真是...
That's--
你还真是会编 伊莱亚斯
That's really good, Elias,
你说得连自己都信了吧
the way it just rolled out of your mouth like you believe it.
那你可以试想一下我上庭的表现
Imagine me on the stand.
那我最优秀的助理检察官问你
And when my best AUSA asks
为什么要对道格拉斯·贝利副局长一枪爆头时
why you shot Deputy Director Douglas Bailey in the head,
你准备怎么说
what are you going to say to that?
因为他没出现在你的论♥坛♥主页上
'Cause he wasn't on your little Reddit page.
我只是在保护我的领地
I was standing my ground.
联调局的二把手亲自登门拜访 要我闭嘴
The FBI's second in command paid me a house call to shut me up.
我心想 该死 大事不妙
I thought, shit, this isn't good.
我要保护我的家人
So I protected my family,
于是就朝道格·贝利开了枪
and I shot Doug Bailey.
不过你飞了这么大老远
But you didn't fly me across the country
不是来跟我说这个的吧
to talk about that.
当然了 你飞了这么大老远是来问我
No, you flew me across the country to talk about
为什么贝利要来见我
why Bailey was paying me that house call.
你觉得你知道些什么
What do you think you know?
我知道不久前 你接下了一个案子的求助
I know that not long ago, you answered the bat signal.
没有眼睛的凶案受害者
Homicide victim with no eyes.
他叫杰拉尔德·富尔顿 不知道这个名字
His name was Gerald Fulton. I don't know if that name does
你有没有印象
or does not mean something to you,
不过有个东西你肯定有印象
but what did mean something to you
那就是在传达某种信息的凶手的名片
was that the killer's calling card was a message.
于是你们开展了秘密调查
And so began the secret investigation
想查出政♥府♥代号♥为金星的人
into who the government codenamed Gold Star.
案情的密级很高 你知道 贝利知道
Case was need to know. You knew. Bailey knew.
你没想到的是 我也知道了
And what you weren't expecting is that I knew, too.
事情开始变得有趣
And this is where it gets interesting,
因为就在这时你把我从西雅图转到了这里
because that's when you transfer me from Seattle
来帮助你阻止传染的蔓延
out here to help you stop the spread of a contagion.
你跟金星接触过
You talked to Gold Star?
有可能
Maybe.
你的通讯网络连接了几百人
Your communication network connected hundreds of people.
你跟他联♥系♥过
You talked to him?
有可能
Maybe.
我不想要"有可能"这种答案
I'm going to need more than a maybe.
我要你回答是还是不是
I'm going to need a yes or no.
那我需要一台电脑
Well, I need a computer.
做梦
Get the fuck out of here.
电脑到了你的手上比上了膛的枪还危险
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表