Wasting time is my third most hated thing.
前后分别是米色和烂吻 你知道的
It's between beige and bad kissing, and you know that.
我知道 好奇怪
Yeah, I do. Strangely.
我还知道你沉默时肯定有鬼
I also know something is up when you are quiet.
所以 说吧
So... spill it.
艾米莉怎么了
What's going on with Emily?
我从没见过她这样
I've never seen her like this,
我也没见过戴夫现在的那样子
and I've never seen Dave in whatever state that he's in.
我不知道该更担心谁
And I don't know who to be more worried about.
好吧 把你的钥匙给我 -为什么
All right, give me your keys. - Why?
我猜她去你家里一睡解千愁了
My guess is she's sleeping it off at your place.
好吧 是你侧写出来的 不是我说的
Okay. You profiled that. I did not tell you.
对 不是你说的 你知道吗
No. You didn't. You know what?
你要是一直在担心艾米莉
You're not going to be able to focus on this
是没法专心查案的 来吧
if you're worrying about Emily, so just come on.
把钥匙给我 -好 给
Give me your keys. - Yeah. Here.
谢谢
Thank... you.
我没定闹钟 因为我可以想象
I did not set the alarm because I could just imagine
艾米莉不小心触响它
Emily accidentally making that go off.
你把钥匙插♥进♥最上面的锁孔时
Oh, when you stick the key into the top lock,
要稍稍扭一扭
you have to jiggle it a little.
还有什么
Uh, what else?
我在艾米莉脑袋旁边放了条干净毯子
I put a clean bucket by Emily's head.
如果你看到她吐满了 那很抱歉
I'm sorry if when you get there it's full.
拜托 我是个当妈的 我见过更糟的
Please. I'm a mom. I've seen worse.
你是助人天使
Ooh, you're an angel of helping.
没事 没事的
It's okay. It's gonna be okay.
你好 佩内洛普·加西亚 猫之守护者
Hello. Penelope Garcia-- cat guardian,
技术分♥析♥师 各种迷人
technical analyst, all-around enchantress.
现在不方便
Not a good time.
那是怎么回事
What was that about?
我不知道 你知道吗 我不会问的
I don't know. And you know what? I'm not asking any questions.
因为如果我问了 就会在乎 我不在乎
Because if I ask questions, I'm going to care. And I don't care.
这就是一张不在乎的脸
This is the face of someone not caring.
那我们都有福了
Well, then we can both count our blessings, then.
因为唯一比你跟泰勒合作
Because the only thing more awkward
更尴尬的就是我跟他合作
than you working with Tyler is him working with me.
卢克 我们需要你
Luke, we need you in here.
穿上你的尴尬裤吧
Put on your awkward pants.
开什么玩笑
Kidding me?
你今天怎么样 -我不想聊
How is your day going? - I don't want to talk about it.
你是完全不想聊 还是不想跟我聊
You don't want to talk about it period or just with me?
跟我聊
With me.
你记得我说过
You remember when I promised
我不会再占我们关系的便宜吗
I'd stop taking advantage of our relationship?
我在尊重这个诺言
I'm respecting that.
我也尊重你的尊重
And I-- I have respect for you respecting that.
但是你进去了 他进去了 然后他说
But also, you went in there, and then he went, and he was like,
"你得走了" 她是谁
"You got to leave." Who is she?
她可能跟金星有联♥系♥
She's a possible connection to Gold Star.
她叫什么
And does she have a name?
特蕾莎 -姓什么
Teresa. - Teresa...?
康珀斯
Campos.
你认识特蕾莎·康珀斯小姐是因为
And you know Miss Teresa Campos because?
她跟我约会过 在你之前
She's the woman I dated... right before you.
差远了 大卫伙计
Oh, way off, Davey boy.
我来教你怎么开枪吧
Let me show you how it works.
嗯
Yeah?
我
Hey, I--
没事 我就是擦擦
Oh. It's fine. I-I'm just cleaning it.
你的手指扣在扳机上了 戴夫
Your finger was on the trigger, Dave.
你要跟我说什么
What do you want to tell me?
泰勒的前女友来了
Tyler's ex-girlfriend is here.
她就是布莱恩·盖瑞蒂提到的特蕾莎
She's the Teresa that Brian Garrity mentioned.
现在还不好说 但我们认为她可能跟
It's too early to tell, but we think she may have
金星有某种关联
something to do with Gold Star.
听上去很重要啊
Well, that sounds pretty important.
没有这个重要
Not as important as this is.
听着 你的挣扎已经不是秘密了
Look, it's not a secret that you've been struggling.
谈论它也不是软弱
And it's not a weakness to talk about it.
我谈过了
I do. I talk about it.
跟谁谈的
With who?
艾米莉
Emily.
戴夫
Dave...
我猜你一直没去
I'm guessing you've been avoiding
你的强制创伤治疗吧
your mandated trauma therapy?
好吧
All right.
除非你还有别的你信任的
Well, unless you have another forensic psychiatrist
法医精神病专家
that you trust, would--
你愿意跟我谈谈吗
would you be willing to talk to me about it?
是创伤后应激障碍吗
Is it PTSD?
因为看上去很像
Because that's what it looks like.
好吧 越来越严重了吗
All right. Is it getting worse?
你知道我喜欢只有
You know something that I love about
你和我办案时的哪一点吗
when it's just you and me working a case?
我们可以坐在一起
We can just sit together, you know?
安静地思考
Just... quietly with our thoughts.
所以我在想
So I'm thinking,
我们现在可以就坐在这里
why don't you and I just sit here now, together...
不说话
quietly...
你可以知道 你没事了
and you can know that you're okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们不说话
We're not talking.
好吧
O...kay.
艾米莉
Emily?
你在吗
You here?
小洁
JJ?
你没事吧
Um, is everything okay?
一切都好 好像又不好
Uh, everything's fine, until it's not.
你怎么来了
What are you even doing here?
就是来看看你好不好
Just making sure you're okay.
谢谢 我没事
Thanks. I'm fine.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
几点了
What time is it?
该补水了吧
Time for hydration, I think.
给你
Here you go.
这里面有植物需要的东西
Oh, it's got what plants crave.
有电解质
It's got electrolytes.
你看过那部电影《白♥痴♥城市》
You see that movie "Idiot City"?
不对 白♥痴♥城市吗
Wait. Idiot city?
《蠢蛋进化论》吗
"Idiocracy"?
就是它
That's it!
你有没有...
Hey, did you ever...
我有没有什么
Did I ever what?
我不知道
I don't know.
你的状态可真糟
You are in rough shape.
快喝了吧
Chug that now, please.
不 别动我的薯片
Oh, no. No, leave those chips!
薯片 -盐醋味儿的
Ah, chips! - Those-- The salt and vinegar!
他们还说这个不好
They're underrated.
看来筷子也是
So are chopsticks, apparently.
你不这么吃吗 试试吧
Oh, you don't do this? You gotta start.
外面那层调味料虽然好吃 但太烦人了
The coating is delicious but insufferable.
如果你手指上有倒刺就更糟了
It's worse if you have a hangnail.
而且手边永远没有纸巾
And there's never napkins around.
张嘴
Open up.
真好吃
Yummy!
而且干干净净
And no mess!
你都喝了什么
So what have you been drinking?
红酒 夏利布酒
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表