Agents. Thanks for coming in.
肖警探 很高兴再见到你
Detective Shah. Good to see you again.
这位是行为分♥析♥组的组长 艾米莉·潘提斯
This is BAU team leader Emily Prentiss.
我们为你们准备了一间会议室
We have a conference room ready for you,
菲利普·利奥在审讯室
and Philip Leo is in the interview room.
他是未成年人 我们需要律师陪同他
Since he's a minor, we'll need a lawyer in there with him.
其实 不需要
Actually, you don't.
佩顿学校的麦克斯·柯蒂
Max Cody. With the Patton School.
菲利普昨天入校了
Philip enrolled yesterday.
你在这里并没有管辖权 柯蒂先生
You don't have any jurisdiction here, Mr. Cody.
不 他有
Uh, no, he does.
在美国 只有在犹他州
Utah is the only state in the nation
父母可以合法地将监护权指派给
where parents can legally assign custodial rights
一家私人机构
to a private institution.
鉴于发生的事
In light of what happened,
学校准许你们跟菲利普谈话
the school is granting you permission to talk to Philip.
你认为他跟他父母的被杀有关吗
Do you think he had anything to do with his parents' murder?
什么意思 他接触的毒贩吗
What, like one of his dealers?
不 菲利普是个好孩子 只是需要一番敲打
No. Philip's a good kid who just needs a kick in the ass.
这是你们项目的一部分吗 体罚
Is that part of your program? Corporal punishment?
不是 但严厉管教是
No. But tough love is.
我从没见过有人因此去杀爸妈
And I've never seen anyone kill their parents over that.
我们见过
We have.
我是联调局的艾米莉·潘提斯
I'm Agent Emily Prentiss with the FBI.
你愿意接受提问吗
Are you up for some questions?
愿意
Yes.
我愿意说
Yes. I'll talk.
他们是因我而死
They're dead because of me.
是吗 怎么说
They are. How?
你知道我曾多少次幻想
Do you know how many times I fantasized
杀了我的爸妈吗
about murdering my mom and dad?
现在真发生了 我...
And now that it's happened, it's...
都怪我
It's all my fault.
不
No.
就算这是你想要的 不代表这是你干的
Just because you wanted this, it doesn't mean you did it.
你确定吗 因为感觉就是我♥干♥的
You sure? 'Cause it feels that way!
是的 我确定
Yes. I'm sure.
你现在感到的 是愧疚
What you're feeling right now, that's guilt.
那个真正的凶手 他是没有愧疚感的
And whoever did this, he doesn't feel guilt.
我们就从这里开始 好吗
So let's start there, okay?
你能想到任何
Can you think of anyone
能干出这种事的人吗
who would be capable of doing this?
或许是某个因某种原因生你父母的气的人
Maybe somebody who was mad at your mom and dad for some reason?
没有
No.
没有吗
No?
没有人因为
Nobody was ticked off
你被你♥爸♥妈送走感到生气吗
that Mom and Dad sent you away?
不是爸爸把我送走的 是妈妈
Dad didn't send me away. Mom did.
爸爸讨厌佩顿这样的地方
Dad hated places like Patton.
是吗 为什么
He did. Why?
他以前就在这种地方教书
He... used to teach at one.
戒毒所吗
At a rehab?
不是叫这样的名字
It wasn't called that.
是叫
It was called a...
行为矫正项目
a behavioral modification program.
但那里很糟糕
But it was a really bad one,
是那种把孩子打得鼻青脸肿的地方
one of those places where they kicked the shit out of the kids.
他们关闭了那里
They had to close it down.
菲利普 这非常重要
Philip, this is very important.
你能记起
Can you think of the name
你♥爸♥爸以前执教的项目的名字吗
of the program where your dad taught?
不能
No.
怎么了
Why?
拜托 这绝非巧合
Come on. That can't be a coincidence.
或许不明嫌犯就上过这样的学校
Maybe our UnSub went to one of these schools.
我们调出了这家的税务记录
We pulled the family's W-2s.
并没有他儿子描述的这种地方的记录
There's no record of a place like his son described.
如果那里有虐待行为
If it was abusive,
或许他并不想让人知道他在那里工作过
he might not want to publicize he worked there.
我们也查了行为矫正项目
We also researched behavioral modification programs.
唯一符合的是一家叫斯图尔特之家的公♥司♥
The only place that matched was an LLC named Stuart House.
但他们2015年就关闭了
But they pulled up roots in 2015.
我们还在查实 但是
We're checking, but...
那里推行的是格诺拉麦片和马术疗法
that place was granola and equine therapy.
没有任何虐待的记录
They had zero records of abuse.
那就是还有别的项目 但被人掩盖了
So then it was another program. And somebody's hiding it.
掩盖 -对
Hiding? - Yes.
我们都知道金星的什么情况
What do we know about Gold Star?
他是被复仇驱动的
He's driven by vengeance.
如果他在这样的项目里遭到了虐待
If he was abused in one of these programs,
那他是回来完成使命了
he's come back to complete his mission.
就像突击队
And just like the strike team,
这些被害人也不希望我们知道他们对他做过什么
these victims don't want us to know what they did to him.
抱歉 金星是谁
I'm sorry, who is Gold Star?
是另一个不明嫌犯 我们并不确定是他
Uh, it's another UnSub. We're not sure it's him.
不 我确定
No, I-I am.
警探 集结你的警员
Detective, assemble your officers.
我们可以发布侧写了
We are ready to deliver the profile.
不 不行
No. We're not.
我们还没准备好
We're not.
它被称为静音模式是有原因的
You know, it's called silent mode for a reason.
那倒是好
Which is fine,
除非你把手♥机♥放在手包里
unless you carry your phone in your purse.
可以打开空调吗 拜托
Can we turn the AC on in here, please?
你可以出去
You can leave.
好吧 我知道了
Alright, I get it.
你不希望我待在这里
You don't want me here.
天啊 你不用那么...
Jesus, you don't have to be such a...
那么什么 瑞贝卡
Such a what, Rebecca?
没什么 -不 请说完吧
Nothing. - No. Please continue.
那是我们说过绝不会对彼此用的词 但是
It was the one word we said we would never say to each other, but--
那时候不一样 -的确 好吗
That was a different time. - Yeah, it was, okay?
所以我们就摊开了说吧
So why don't we just get out in the open
我为什么那么...那个
why I am such a... that word?
我知道为什么
I know why.
泰勒 你想知道吗
Tyler, would you like to know?
我真的不想知道
I really don't.
我犯了错 我的确犯了错
I made mistakes. I made mistakes, sure.
但我的错挽救了一名死囚
But my mistakes got a man off of death row.
而你犯的错 瑞贝卡
While your mistakes, Rebecca--
我还要说多少次
How many times do I have to go over this?
我是奉命行事 我不能告诉你
I was under orders. I couldn't tell you.
道格·贝利可是死了 好吗 他死了
And Doug Bailey is dead. Okay? He's dead.
你有没有想过 如果你一开始就坦白
Did you ever think that maybe if he came clean from the beginning,
他或许就不会死了
he'd still be alive?
每天都想
Every day.
谁想吃素食
Who wants vegan?
你绝不会那么对霍奇 绝不会
You never would have done that to Hotch. Never.
好吧 说服我 跟我说说你的侧写
Alright, convince me. Give me your profile.
金星曾被送去了蒂莫西·利奥执教的学校
Gold Star was handed off to the school where Timothy Leo taught.
他承受了可怕的创伤
He suffers horrendous trauma.
殴打 剥夺
Beatings. Deprivation.
可能还有性♥虐♥待
Possible sexual abuse.
他离校后 成了受雇杀手
He gets out. He becomes a hired killer.
他干掉突击队后
And when he takes the strike force out,
唤醒了他内心的一些冲动
it awakens something in him.
他变成了灭罪者
He becomes an injustice collector,
于是回到了一切开始的地方
and he goes back to where it all started.
好吧 听我的侧写
Okay. Here's mine.
有人敌视那些把孩子交给矫正学校的父母
Somebody's angry at parents who give their kids up to reform schools.
砰砰砰 根本和金星无关
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表