《犯罪心理:演变》前情提要
Previously on "Criminal Minds: Evolution"...
这里是你和我的结局
This is where you and I end.
别把我丢在这
Don't leave me down here.
结束了
It's over.
我们能回家说吗
Can we talk about this at home?
我不会回那个家了
I'm not going home.
是谁殴打了你
Who did this to you?
是她
She did.
加里蒂撤销了所有指控
Garrity dropped all charges.
他在哪里
Where is he?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
艾米莉 对不起 我别无选择
Emily, I'm sorry. I had no choice.
如果我不指认你 他们就会伤害希拉
They said they'd hurt Sheila if I didn't blame you.
"他们"是谁
Who is they?
这牵涉到一个叫"金星"的计划
It involves a program called Gold Star.
你克隆的是谁的手♥机♥
Whose phone did you clone?
塞巴斯蒂安·加斯珀
Sebastian Gasper,
他是受雇杀死金星的突击队的注资人
a financier of a strike team contracted to kill Gold Star.
塞巴斯蒂安·加斯珀的手♥机♥里
Sebastian Gasper's phone files
有任务
had assignments.
突击队的每个成员都有一个
Each of these members of the strike team
特定的目标
had a specific target.
金星不是只有一个人
Gold Star isn't just one person.
金星是个计划 而他们就是参与者
It's a program, and these are its participants.
五个成员 五角星
Five members, five points of the star.
一切都要追溯到斯图尔特之家
And it all goes back to Stuart House.
达米恩就是那个
Damien is the one
我们一直认为是金星的人
we've been profiling as Gold Star this whole time.
要是我们把达米恩引入陷阱呢
What if we lure him into a trap?
抓到一个 就能抓到所有人
We get one, we get them all.
我们联♥系♥不上这个叫达米恩的家伙
We can't exactly reach out to this Damien guy.
但我们知道谁可以做到
But we know who can.
你在刺客网络上和金星说过话
You talked to Gold Star on the Sicarius Network.
你能联♥系♥到他吗
Can you contact him?
我可以联♥系♥达米恩
I can contact Damien.
警卫
Guards.
把这个犯人转去联调局
Take this prisoner to the FBI.
这份文件确认了将线人
This acknowledges transfer of criminal informant
伊莱亚斯·沃特由美国法警署
Elias Voit from U.S. Marshal Service
转交给司法部羁押
to Department of Justice custody.
在其由司法部羁押期间 若犯下任何
Any misdemeanor or felony criminal activity committed
轻罪或重罪
while in said DOJ custody will render
都将使此前的豁免协议失效
the previous immunity agreement null and void.
有问题吗
Any questions?
在这里签字
Sign here.
六个小特工整宿没睡
Six little agents up all night,
有一个害怕 所以没来
one's not here because of his fright.
一 二
One, two,
三
three,
四 五
four, five.
听着 我们有重要的
Look, we have important--
戴夫 戴夫
Dave? Hey, Dave?
沃特 -别 戴夫
Voit-- - No, no, no, Dave.
出来吧 -我们不跟你玩把戏
Come on. - We're not playing this game.
戴夫 拜托 你在吗
Aw, Dave. Come on. Are you here?
你在吗 好久没见
Hello? It's been too long.
我想跟你打个招呼
I just want to say hi.
拜托了
Please?
你在吗 戴夫
Are you there, Dave?
是我 伊莱亚斯
It's me, Elias.
自我上次招供已经过去很久了
It's been a long time since my last confession.
我很想跟你谈谈
I'd really like to talk to you.
犯罪心理: 演变
爱荷华州某处
怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
找你可不容易
You weren't easy to find.
可你找到我了
Well, you found me.
我们有麻烦了 是吧
We're in trouble, aren't we?
我也想你了
I missed you too.
你来了 就表明我们有麻烦了
If you're here, we're in trouble.
是吧
Right?
告诉我
Fill me in.
在追捕我们的人
The men who were hunting us...
都被我杀了
I killed them.
但是呢
But?
但是皮特和达娜不见了
But Peter and Dana are missing.
艾登呢
What about Aiden?
他死了
He's dead.
他怎么...
How did he...?
他想避免再发生那种事
He tried to stop it from happening again.
联调局在我之前找到了他
The FBI got to him before I could.
他们暗♥杀♥了他
They assassinated him.
当然了
Of course they did,
因为他们就干这种事 他们
because that's what they do. They--
如果他死了 下一个就是我们
If he's dead, we're next.
听着
Look...
或许你还没注意到
maybe you haven't noticed,
但很多人开始意识到
but a lot of people are waking up to the truth
我们这些孩子究竟经历了什么
about what happens to kids like us.
我有些朋友 他们值得信任
I have friends. You can trust them.
我们什么时候能信任任何人了 达米恩
When have we ever been able to trust anyone, Damien?
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
嗯
Yeah?
我正要出去呢
I was just about to come out.
不用 我们可以 没事
No need. We're good. It's good.
交给我们吧
We're on it.
等等 停一下 打住
Wait, stop. Just-- Just stop.
戴夫 -你不能告诉我 我要坐冷板凳
Dave-- - You don't tell me I'm benched.
我不是那个意思
I am not telling you that.
我的意思是 情况在控制之中
I'm saying it's under control.
就沃特而言 我们要控制一切变量
And with Voit, we need to control every variable.
你控制不了我吗
And you can't control me?
你近来总自言自语
You've been talking to yourself.
我自言自语很多年了
I've talked to myself for years.
我就这样做侧写
That's how I profile.
但案件结束后 你总能停下来
But you always stop when the case is over.
可这次
And this time...
还有别人...
Has anyone else...?
出去
Get out.
我不是那个意思
Look, I don't mean it like that.
我需要点时间
I-- I need a moment.
怎么回事
What's going on?
沃特不肯联♥系♥达米恩
Voit won't contact Damien.
不肯还是不能
Won't or can't?
我可以 但你们的计划太蠢了
Oh, I can, but your plan's idiotic.
我联♥系♥达米恩
I reach out to Damien.
他回应我 然后呢 我就随机应变吗
He reaches back and I, what, show off my improv skills?
他不是那种好糊弄的人
He's not really the kind of guy you can just yes", and."
他跟你联♥系♥时
When he makes contact,
你需要多久来定位他
how long do you need to track his location?
要看是哪种网络协议了 最多几分钟吧
It depends upon the protocol, but a couple of minutes, tops.
拜托 伊莱亚斯 唬他几分钟都做不到吗
Aw, come on, Elias. You can't bluff for a minute?
你这一个月来都在假装自己不是刺客呢
You've been bluffing you're not Sicarius for a month.
首先 你发出信息
Okay, so first, you send the message,
然后我们教你说什么
and then we'll tell you what to say.
好吧
Okay, uh,
但我需要T1连接
but I'm gonna need a T-1 connection.
除非我们死了
Mm, you'll have to walk one of us through it.
我们不会允许你碰电脑的
We're not letting you touch a computer.
我来吧
I'll do it.
我不是第一次为此案
It's not the first time I've crossed
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表