That is so good! Do you want to try?
不了 光是想想我都觉得...
No. Just-- Just thinking about that makes me want to...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
应该没什么
Uh, yeah, I think.
就是肚子有点不舒服
It's just m-my stomach's a little upset.
我好像也有点不舒服
Ooh. I'm not feeling great, either.
你这吃法当然了 -不是因为吃了这些
Gee, I wonder why. - No, no, it's not that.
我们是因为吃了披萨才不舒服
It's-- It's pizza isn't settling with us.
你有带解酸药过来吗
Did you pack any antacid?
我去找找
Uh, I-I'll-- I'll find some.
别害怕
Fear not.
祸不单行啊 -是发电机 发电机的问题
Great. Now this? - Generator. Generator.
我去找解酸药
Uh, I'm on it. Antacid.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
夏洛特 快逃
Charlotte, run!
不
Aah! No!
不 不要
No! No! No!
夏洛特
Charlotte?!
夏洛特 快跑
Charlotte, run!
不
Oh, no!
不
No!
凯·凡尼尔 联调局
Kai Veneer, FBI!
不许动 不许动
Freeze! Freeze!
打开窗 -放开他 凯
Open the windows! - Let him go, Kai.
听着 你放了他 我们就放你走
Listen to me. You let him go, we let you go.
最后机会 凯
Last chance, Kai.
你没事吧
You all right?
夏洛特呢 我妻子在哪
Where's Charlotte? Where's my wife?
从窗户进来是吧
Open window, huh?
我必须说 你爬这么快
I got to tell you, I'm impressed
让我刮目相看啊
you hauled your ass through it so quickly.
这需要练普拉提 上肢训练 还有特警队的帮忙
You know, Pilates, upper-body work, little help from SWAT.
等我缓缓 我好像每一块肌肉都拉伤了
Just give me a second. I think I pulled... everything.
冰敷 戴夫 用大量冰敷
Ice, Dave. Lot of ice.
你所做的这一切
This whole thing you do,
说真的 回报越来越少
it's diminishing returns, really.
还有多少人逍遥法外
How many more are still out there?
而且没有人能像我一样厉害
None of them will ever be as good as me.
给 喝点酒应该有帮助
Here you go. That should help.
你没事吧
Hey, you doing all right?
没事
Oh, yeah.
我只是在想 我们接下此案后
I-I was just thinking, I-- I haven't thought about Elias Voit
我一次都没想起过伊莱亚斯·沃特
since we took this case.
是吗 我也一样
Yeah. Wow. Me neither.
你现在想谈谈他吗
You want to talk about him now?
干杯 -干杯
Salute. - Salute.
我想不出对付沃特的备用计划 你有吗
I cannot think of a plan "B" for Voit, can you?
没有
No.
我们不如告知局长实情
I say we tell the director of the truth.
希德妮不愿配合
Sydney doesn't want to cooperate.
这是她的权利
It's her prerogative.
你还好吗
All right, you doing okay?
需要我给你拿些什么吗
Can I get you anything?
不用吗 好吧
No? Okay.
也许不用了
Or maybe not.
孩子们和法警在一起
The girls are with the Marshal.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
当然
Sure.
我们的内心一直很煎熬
We've been struggling...
我们三个都是 但作为成年人是不一样的
...the three of us, but it's different if you're an adult.
不会一直这样
You know, it's not forever.
但当你是个孩子
But if you're a child...
可能会伤害自己
you might, um... hurt yourself.
我们会尽全力帮助你们的
Hey, we are here to help however we can.
不敢相信我要这么说了
I can't believe I'm about to say this,
但是我觉得这样或许能帮助到她们
but I think what might help them is...
那就是和她们的父亲告别
saying goodbye to their father
不管她们想对他说什么 我只有两个条件
and whatever else they want to say to him, on two conditions.
一个就是立刻把我们纳入证人保护计划
One of them is that we get into witness protection immediately.
在确定我们安全之前 我是不会见他的
I'm not going to see him until I know we're safe.
好吧 我们会向局长请示加快进程
Okay, we'll-- we'll tell the director to expedite placement.
你说你有两个条件
You said there are two conditions.
我先和伊莱亚斯谈 单独见面
I talk to Elias first. Alone.
这个比较难办
Uh, t-that could be more difficult.
那我不管
That's not my problem.
如果他想见我的女儿
If he wants to see my girls,
我要制定一些基本规则
I'm going to establish some ground rules,
如果他还想当这个父亲
and if he's still their father,
他就必须同意
then he's going to agree to them.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
她是个非常坚强的女性
She's a strong woman.
我们要她做的事并不容易
What we're asking her to do, it's not easy.
甚至有些强人所难
It's not even fair.
然而她还是愿意去直面对她来说最可怕的噩梦
Yet she is willing to face her worst nightmare
好让她的女儿能过上更好的生活
so her girls can have a better life.
我要告诉你 永远不要低估
I'm telling you, can never underestimate
一个母亲的力量
the strength of a mother.
有些命令我可能不得不违抗了
Hey, I need to disobey some orders.
什么
Oh, yeah?
行为分♥析♥小组门
BAU-Gate...
我不清楚2014年时是什么样
I don't know what it was in 2014,
但我知道现在沃特的网络上更新的内容
but I-I know what it is now that Voit's network updated it.
不是其他探员的照片
It's not pictures of other agents.
等下 不是吗
Wait, I-it's not.
不是
No.
是你的
It's pictures of you.
只有你
Just you.
什么
What?
就像你说的 你之前是媒体联络员
Like you said, you were the media liaison.
你比谁上的电视都多
You were on TV more than anyone else.
他们把你做成了黄♥片♥的焦点人物
And they made you the focal point of their porn.
不是动画片吧
Uh... it's not anime, is it?
不是的
No, it's not.
我们都读过关于AI伪造逼真度的
Look, we've all read the threat assessments
威胁评估报告
of how convincing AI can be, and...
看了这个你不得不信
...this is-- this is pretty convincing.
天呐
Jesus.
听着
Look...
你不是一直都不想去看吗
you've been happy not looking at it this whole time, right?
如果你还是不想去看 我能理解
You want to go on not looking. I get it.
但这个应该由你决定
But you should make that call
而不是听人安排
instead of having it made for you.
我的报告里有个加密链接
There's an encrypted link in my report,
那个...
and, uh...
你自己做决定
you do whatever's best for you.
让我自己待一会
Uh, I-I-I need a-a minute here.
好了 好了 很好 很不错
Okay. Okay. That's good. That's nice.
就像在糕点上下雪一样
It's like snowfall on the pastries.
武器解除 武器预备
Disarmed. Ready to arm.
泰勒 你来这...
Tyler, what are you--
我知道你说过不行
I know you said no.
对 我说过了 不行
Yeah, I said no, N-O,
"没问题 快请进"的反义词
which is the opposite of, "Sure, come on over."
但你也说过不要做蠢事
But you also said not to do anything stupid,
所以我来找你
and that's why I'm here.
我需要你的帮助 -帮什么
I need your help. - With what?
这个... -泰...
This. - T--
你不能这样...
Hey, you can't just--
那是什么 -一部手♥机♥
What is that? - A phone.
对 很明显 这是一部手♥机♥ 谁的手♥机♥
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表