Thank you for coming to my presentation.
请法庭允许
May it please the court,
我想简单介绍一下
I would like to give a brief, oversimplified,
"请勿在家尝试"的黑客入门教程
"Do not try this at home" primer on how hacking works.
我呈上证物一 特蕾莎你的手♥机♥
I present exhibit "A," Teresa, your phone.
我对你的小机器人进行了分♥析♥
Now, I did a breakdown of your tiny robot
发现了这个 证据二
and discovered this, exhibit "B,"
一个黑客应用 在你不知情的情况下
which is a hacking app that had been put
被安装到了你的小机器人上
on your tiny robot unbeknownst to you.
这是个漏洞
Now, what this is doing is it's a bug
会把你的数据传输给第三方
that's transferring all of your data to a third party.
我看到这个 就对自己说
I saw this, I said to myself,
我以前在哪儿见过这个
"Hmm. Where have I seen that before?"
然后我就知道在哪里见过了
And then I knew where I've seen it before.
这是证据三 几个月前
It's exhibit "C" here, a few months ago,
有个黑客尝试过类似的伎俩
when a hacker had attempted a similar trick.
是同一个应用
It's the same app.
好眼力 确实是 这叫做电♥话♥脉冲
Mm-hmm. Good eyes. It sure is. This is called Phone Pulse.
这是一款平民不会使用的战术应用程序
It is a tactical app that civilians do not use.
所以这是同一个人 对吧
So this is the same guy, right?
是吧
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
按说是这样 是吧
One would think so, wouldn't they?
你能用手♥机♥数据什么的
Can you get the cellular data thingamajobs
告诉我们是谁吗 -我能做得更好 新朋友
to tell us who it is? - Oh, I can do one better, new friend.
这就是我们黑客所说的
Uh, this is what us hacker types
"瓶中信"攻击
call a "Message in a bottle" attack.
之前被用在了大卫·罗西的手♥机♥上
And it was used on David Rossi's phone.
目标打开钓鱼链接
追踪窃听器已植入
是否通过GPS定位
是/否
我错过了什么吗
What am I missing?
那次是我♥干♥的 是我
It was me. I did that.
是你...
Are you--
这是真的吗
Is this real?
不 这次不是泰勒 因为你手♥机♥上的
Well, no, it wasn't Tyler, because the date
日期和GPS数据 与泰勒的手♥机♥不一致
and the GPS data on your phone does not track with Tyler's phone.
还有 你被跟踪的时候 泰勒在给我们当顾问
Also, Tyler was consulting with us when you were being stalked.
那为什么会有人做这种事
Then why would someone do something like this?
因为有人想让你觉得是泰勒干的
Because someone wants you to think it was Tyler.
好一个嫁祸于人
It's a hell of a frame job.
你知道81%的跟踪受害
You know that 81% of stalking victims
是被他们认识的人跟踪的吗
are stalked by somebody they know,
其中43%的女性是被现任或前任伴侣跟踪的
and 43% of women are stalked by current or former partners?
我要承认
I would like to acknowledge the,
在场的各位之间存在暧昧不明的化学反应
uh, sticky chemistry that is in the room between us all.
我们需要越过这一点
We need to transcend that
深入研究你们两个的过往
and delve into the histories of you two.
因为做这件事的人是你们生活中的某个人
Because whoever did this is someone from your lives.
为了让调查不那么尴尬
In order to make this investigation less awkward,
我建议我们这样做
I'm gonna suggest that we do this,
男生问男生 女生问女生
uh, boys with boys and girls with girls.
这叫做不那么尴尬的选择
That's the less awkward option?
对我和特蕾莎来说 是的
Yeah. For me and Teresa, it is.
可以吗 -可以
Sound good? - Sounds good.
好
Right.
我能感觉到背后你失望的眼神
I can feel your disappointed stare on my back.
不是失望
Not disappointed.
只是不知道你还抽那个
Just didn't know you smoked.
我不抽烟 也不抽大♥麻♥
I don't smoke. Not blunts.
别批评我了 现在特区这里是合法的
Stop judging. It's legal in the District now.
我知道 还有再说一遍 我没有批评你
I know. And again, I'm not judging.
当我需要思索和思考人生时
When I need to think or contemplate life,
四氢大♥麻♥酚能让我集中注意力
THC focuses me.
思考人生
Contemplate life, huh?
思考我在联调局的未来
My future with the FBI.
你被停职了 这种事常有
Look, you've been benched. It happens.
一旦麦迪森和高层控制住了舆♥论♥
Once Madison and the brass can tame the PR beast,
最多几天 你就能返岗了
you'll be back in the field couple days, tops.
不
No.
在局里 职业生涯就是这样结束的
This is how careers come to an end at the bureau.
没有那么轰轰烈烈
Not with a bang but a whimper.
所以我打算自己结束
So I'm going to take care of it myself.
什么意思
What does that mean?
不 你不是这个意思
No, you don't mean that.
就是这个意思
Yeah, I do.
我不干了 小洁 我要辞职
I'm done, JJ. I'm quitting.
你不许辞职 好吗
You are not quitting. Okay?
你只是宿醉
You are hung over
而且尽管你否认 你嗑嗨了
and not "Not" high.
但是今天 现在 可能不是
But this today, right now, probably not the best time
做重大人生决定的最佳时机
to make any big life decisions, right?
再说了 除了这个你还能做什么呢
Besides, what would you do, anyway?
做一个麦田里的守望者
Be a catcher in the rye.
什么 -麦田里的守望者 就像书里写的那样
What? - A catcher in the rye, like the book.
在田野里奔跑 然后抓住所有的麦子
Just run through the field, and you-- you catch all that rye.
主人公的理想是在麦田里守护孩子的安全
你没读过这本书吧
You haven't read it, have you?
没 -我猜也是
I have not. - Yeah.
但我知道沃特会得偿所愿的
But I do know this-- Voit is gonna get what he wants.
就算现在得不到 最终也会得到
If not now, eventually.
因为他 我越过了我从未想过的底线
And I crossed a line with him that I never thought I would.
所以现在我很想弄明白为什么
And so, now I'm struggling t-to try to figure out
我要如此努力地赢得这场正义与邪恶的战争
why I'm fighting so hard to win this battle of good versus evil.
所以如果我要离开 我希望按我的方式来
So if I'm going to go out, I want it to be on my terms.
好吧 来
Okay. Come.
坐下 我们得谈谈
Sit. We need to talk.
你在找什么
What are you even looking for?
全世界的零食都在这了
Every snack in the world is over here.
不 我想吃点甜的
No, I need something sweet.
我盐吃多了
I've overdosed on salt.
艾米莉
Emily?
怎么了
Yeah?
为什么墙在合拢
Why are the walls closing in?
呃 这个
Oh, the--
你是不是吃了...
Did you...?
我吃了
Yeah, I did.
是可食用大♥麻♥吗
Those are edibles?
你得躺下
You're gonna need to lie down.
不要啊
No.
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
不 停下
No! Stop!
不
No!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
不 不
No! No!
救命
Please!
考虑到这件事的可怕性
Considering the scary nature of this business,
我建议我们从你过去的对象开始
I'm going to recommend that we start with your past paramours.
我没有前男友的档案
I don't have, like, a file of old boyfriends,
但也许我们可以翻翻这些
but maybe we can look through the years.
好吧 跟我说说他
Sure. All right. Tell me about him.
冷淡 受过伤
Remote. Wounded.
严重到会跟踪你吗
Wounded enough to stalk you?
不 他是妈宝男
Mm, no, he had mommy issues.
这种事不少见
Oh, that happens.
那他呢
All right. What about him?
疏离 "我赚的钱比你少
Distant, as in, "I make less money than you do,
所以我们不能太亲密"那种
so I'm going to be distant."
我没看到泰勒的照片
I don't see any photos of Tyler here.
我们照片拍得不多
Yeah, we didn't take very many photos.
他怎么了
What was it about him?
我妈妈几年前去世了
I lost my mom a few years ago.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表