that were specially selected for the program.
你认得他们中谁吗
Do you recognize either of them?
我工作中并没跟那些孩子接触
I never got to work with any of the kids.
我早在那之前就离开了 -为什么
I was long gone before then. - Why?
你们有没有过这种感觉 一份工作要你
Do you ever get the sense that you're hired for a job
是因为你的名字和声誉
because of your name and sterling reputation,
可他们从一开始就在偷工减料
and right from the start, they begin to cut corners?
我懂
Oh, yeah.
没有 -抱歉
Uh, no. - Sorry.
这些地方也是这样
It was the same thing here with these places.
斯图尔特之家
等等 "这些"
Wait. "Places"?
复数吗 -是的
Plural? - Yeah.
我记得在全国各地
I recall there might have been a handful
定了好几处选址
of proposed sites from around the country.
但第一家就是犹他州的斯图尔特之家
But the first one was Stuart House in Utah.
我读过一些他们候选的病人病例
I read some of the files of patients they were considering.
这些孩子
These kids,
他们需要的帮助远超任何项目所能提供的
they needed so much more help than any program could provide.
怎么了
What?
他们没帮助那些孩子 是吧
They didn't help any of these kids, did they?
干什么
Yeah?
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
我 不想
I...do not.
我知道你离开行为分♥析♥组时情况不妙
I knew you left the BAU under a dark cloud,
但我没想到会是
but I didn't think it was, you know...
"爱上了挚友老婆"那样的不妙
"In love with your best friend's wife" dark.
拜托 根本没那种事 好吗
Oh, come on. It never happened, all right?
就是...没有
It -- It... No.
好吧 反正是发生过什么事
Okay. Well, something happened,
不然你也不会这么喝酒了
or you wouldn't be drinking like this.
在当时 就只有我们三个
Back then... it was just the three of us.
我们成天都
All we did was eat,
泡在这份工作里
drink, and sleep this job.
你知道杰森痴迷的时候 是什么样的
And you know how Jason would get when he was obsessed.
跟他相处不算轻松
Not the easiest guy to be around.
是啊 吉尔和我是彼此的支持系统
Yeah. Well, Jill and I were each other's support system.
如果杰森把我们中的一个人逼疯了
When Jason would grind one of us down,
我们就向另一个求助
we would turn to each other.
然后你们俩...上♥床♥了
And then you two... fell into bed.
没有 绝对没有 你怎么会这么想
No. Never. Why would you think that?
吉尔说她甩了你
Jill told me she broke your heart.
她说的吗 胡扯
She said that? That's bullshit!
那是怎么回事
Then...w-what is it?
当时是怎么回事
Or was it?
我有这种想法
I would have these thoughts.
想法
Thoughts.
觉得杰森配不上她
That Jason wasn't good enough for her.
我有这种想法的时候 我就觉得
And -- And when I had them, I would think,
"罗西军士长 别瞎想了"
"Sergeant Major Rossi, get your head out of your ass."
但那种想法还是不断袭来
But the thoughts, they just kept coming.
我当时在情感方面
I-I wasn't as emotionally mature
不像现在这么成熟
back then as I am now.
所以我离开了行为分♥析♥组
So I stepped away from the BAU.
我觉得最好让他们
I thought it best that they, uh...
继续做一家人
go on as a family.
他们离婚时 我已经是第二段婚姻了
By the time they separated, I, uh, was on my second wife.
时机
Timing, huh?
跟克里斯朵的日子总是太短
Nothing would have been long enough with Krystall.
我感觉
It feels like...
我跟谁都相处不好
I could never get it right with anybody.
都是从吉尔开始的
And it started with Jill.
她给了我们一份名单
She gave us a list.
其他跟她在斯图尔特之家项目上合作过的
Names of the other psychologists she worked with
心理学家
in and around Stuart House.
其中之一是汉克·多塞拉博士
One of them is a Dr. Hank Dosela.
就是他雇佣了她
He was the one who hired her.
他住在西弗吉尼亚州伯克利斯普林斯
He lives in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia.
小洁和卢克明天去找他
J.J. and Luke will head out to him tomorrow.
我能做什么
What can I do?
慢慢喝吧
Enjoy your drink.
想想时机
Think about timing.
等我们掌握了什么情况 我就告诉你
As soon as we have something, I will let you know.
准备好被颠覆世界了吗
Ready to have your world rocked?
是的
Oh, absolutely.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不会吧 怎么做到的
No way! How?
感谢水管工吧
Uh, Thank J.C. and Sons Plumbing.
太棒了 谢谢你 你要回家吗
Ah. Awesome. Thank you. You headed home?
我还想问你这个问题呢
I was about to ask you the same.
我们这边有事情
Well, there's some shit going on over here.
行为分♥析♥组有状况
Drama at the BAU.
真逗 是啊
Funny. Yeah.
是啊 -非常有意思
Yeah. Yeah. Mm. - Yeah. Very, very funny.
我真是意外 -你真棒
I would never have guessed. - You're great. Mm.
拜托告诉我你这就要去睡了
Please tell me that you're gonna go to sleep right now.
不 那就太棒了
Oh, no. That would be incredible.
但美国法警被网络入侵了
But, uh, there's been a hack of the U.S. Marshals.
我去
Shit.
法警不愿透露
The Marshals are being pretty tight-lipped,
但是 他们向证人保护计划确认过了
but they confirmed with the WITSEC program.
希德妮和她的女儿们没危险
Sydney and the girls were not compromised.
等等 你觉得是沃特在搞鬼吗
What, you think Voit was behind it?
大型政♥府♥网络遭到入侵吗
The security breach of a massive government network?
这正是他的领域
It's his wheelhouse.
但他怎么能做到呢
Yeah, but how would he manage it?
爱荷华州的事之后他就没离开过牢房♥
He hasn't left his cell since Iowa.
是啊 我查看了探访日志
Exactly. I checked the visitor logs.
他只跟行为分♥析♥组以及他的律师说过话
He's only talked to the BAU and his attorney.
但是沃特和他的律师
But Voit and his legal counsel,
他们刚进行了首次当面咨♥询♥
they just had their first in-person.
文森特·奥拉夫
Vincent Orlov.
好特别的名字 -嗯
Well, that's a name. - Yeah.
你听说过此人吗 -我该听说过吗
Ever heard of him? - Should I have?
不是 但如果你知道我就可以少查点资料了
No, but it would've saved me the initial deep dive.
我不知道这人是谁
Well, uh, I have no idea who that guy is,
但我认识一个人正好在
but I do know a guy who's in his office.
你想跟他谈谈吗
You want to go talk to him?
弗吉尼亚州 谢南多厄县
怎么样
How's that?
不错
It's pretty good.
幸好我们爱荷华州的那位朋友
It's a good thing our, uh, friend in Iowa
知道你是你自己的保护者
knows you're your own protector --
因为你不能依靠我
since you can't depend on me.
去他的
Fuck him.
我不知道哪个更糟
I don't know what's worse --
那些千方百计钻进我们脑子里的医生
the doctors who did everything to get in our heads
还是那些自以为是 跃跃欲试的人
or the wannabes who think they can try.
他没那么坏
He's not so bad.
我很幸运能在那个时候遇到他
I'm lucky that I met him when I did.
在他的网络上吗 -对
On his network? - Yeah.
你们聊了些什么
What did you guys talk about?
我们的成长经历
How we grew up.
他想知道我们在斯图尔特之家遭遇了什么
He wanted to know what they did to us at Stuart House.
你告诉他了
And you told him?
我让他先说自己的事
I made him go first.
他的父母死于房♥屋失火
His, uh, parents died in a house fire.
他的舅舅虐打他
Then he had this uncle who beat the shit out of him
还教他杀人
and taught him how to kill.
就这
That's it?
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
我们要也这样就好了
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表