他将独自步行到会面点
He'll walk to the drop-off point,
也就是公园的长椅处
which is the park bench, unaccompanied.
便衣警♥察♥会一直盯着他
Plainclothes officers will have eyes on him at all times.
还有沃特 人♥质♥救援小组的狙击手
And Voit, HRT snipers will have a line of
会从三个不同方向瞄准你
sight on you from three different directions.
別耍小聪明
Don't get smart.
好 我乖乖坐在长凳上
Okay. I'll be on my bench.
所有狙击手注意
All snipers, eyes on.
你能看到沃特的位置吗
Do you have line of sight on Voit?
可以
Yes, I do.
无论发生什么 保持不动
No matter what happens, stay with it.
两点了
2:00 p.m.
原地不动 达米恩不会迟到的
Hold. Damien won't be late.
有一辆车向北驶来
There's a vehicle incoming, northbound.
朝你们冲过来了
It's barreling right towards you!
目标接近 开火
Target approaching! Open fire.
窗户上挂了防弹衣
He's got Kevlar on the windows!
他正在快速接近沃特
He's headed to Voit, fast.
人♥质♥救援小组 瞄准轮胎
HRT, aim for the tires.
瞄准轮胎
Aim for the tires!
不许动
Don't move.
我不动
I won't.
控制车辆 塔拉 卢克 控制沃特
Secure the vehicle. Tara, Luke, secure Voit.
收到 走
Copy. Move it.
控制住了吗
You got him?
控制住了
I got him.
开门
Door.
联调局 举起手从车上下来
FBI. Come out with your hands up
马上下来
right now!
求你了 救救我
Please. Help me.
爆♥炸♥物处理小组已经在路上了
Explosive ordnance is on their way.
十分钟后到达
They're 10 minutes out.
卢克 再说一遍
Luke, say it again.
炸♥弹♥背心上有个备用触发器
Bomb has a backup trigger wired into the vest.
我们不能切断它
We can't cut it out.
把沃特和塔拉撤回来
Pull Voit and Tara back.
备用触发器连接在手♥机♥上吗
Is the backup wired through the cell phone?
不 是连在背心上的
No, it's attached to the vest,
但信♥号♥♥是分开的
but it's on a separate signal.
好 卢克
Okay, Luke,
我需要你帮我找到备用触发器的信♥号♥♥源
I need you to find me the source of the backup.
如果是射频或半双工信♥号♥♥ 我也许能中断它
If it's an RF or a half-duplex, I might be able to disrupt it.
小洁 把塔拉和沃特撤回来
JJ, pull Tara and Voit back.
达米恩把手♥机♥放在人♥质♥身上是有原因的
Damien put that cell phone on the hostage for a reason.
我认为是为了保持联♥系♥
I think it's to make contact.
我的建议是让沃特留在现场
My call is to keep Voit on site.
但是在前线的不是我 是你们
But I'm not the one on the line. You are.
你们怎么想
What do you want to do?
我们不会再有更好的机会了
We're not going to get another bite at this.
我们留下
We're staying.
你叫什么名字
What's your name, man?
艾迪 艾迪·戴顿
Eddie. Eddie Dayton.
艾迪 你怎么会在这里
Alright, Eddie. How did you end up here?
我接了一男一女的零工活儿
I did some freelance work for a guy and a girl.
你知道他们的名字吗
You get their names?
男的叫达米恩 女的不知道
He's Damien. I don't know her.
他们没有足够的现金
They didn't have enough cash,
我不干了 他们先下对我下了手
so I pulled out of the sale, and they got the drop on me.
我醒来时 身上绑着这个东西
And when I woke up, I had this thing strapped to me,
他们告诉我要我做什么
and they were telling me what I had to do.
他们要你开着车穿过公园吗
Drive like hell through the park is what you had to do?
对
Yeah.
他说会有个人坐在长椅上
He said there's be a guy on a bench.
是你吗
Is that you?
是
Yeah.
老天啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
未知来电人
好了
Okay.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
动手♥机♥不会爆♥炸♥吗
Won't that set it off?
不会
No.
是达米恩
It's Damien.
说话
We're here.
让他接电♥话♥ 不然我就引爆
Put him on or I detonate.
喂
Yeah.
你是杰德吧
You must be Jade.
你带了些朋友来
You brought some friends.
我不觉得他们是朋友
I wouldn't exactly call them friends.
你知道我怎么对待这样的朋友吗
You know what I do to friends like that?
我知道
I do. I do.
你 达米恩和艾登会把他们的眼睛挖出来
You and Damien and Aiden take their eyes out.
但你对文身针挺有兴趣的
But you got a little thing for tattoo needles.
受害者身上没有墨水
No ink on your victims.
也就是说你是在自己身上文身 对吧
Which means you draw on yourself, don't you?
我说对了吗 -对
Am I right? - You are.
你给我也挑好图案了吗
You got one picked out for me?
嗯
I do.
如果是阴阳或荆棘冠冕图案
Well, if it's a yin-yang or a crown of thorns,
我就自杀算了
I'm gonna kill myself.
我在想文一个北极星
Well, I was thinking a North Star,
鉴于你在北极星上撒了谎
since you lied about it.
我没撒谎
That wasn't a lie.
我为什么要相信联调局的狗
Why should I believe the FBI's bitch?
因为我知道一些你不知道的事
Because I know something that you don't know.
知道什么
What's that?
我知道你为什么要在自己身上文身
I know why you draw on yourself.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
他在套她的话
He's baiting her.
他会害死大家的
He's gonna get them all killed.
快点 卢克 给我备用信♥号♥♥源
Come on, Luke, give me the backup.
我正在努力
I'm working on it.
你一辈子身边都充满着烂男人
You've been surrounded by shitty men your whole life--
你♥爸♥爸
your dad,
还有斯图尔特家每一个穿制♥服♥的人
everyone in uniform at Stuart House.
你比达米恩更惨
You had it worse there than Damien did,
但没关系 因为他不一样
but that was okay, 'cause he was different.
达米安是你的保护者
Damien was your protector.
但你现在在哪里 杰德
But where are you now, Jade?
你在和联邦调查局通话
You're on the phone with the FBI.
而他消失了
He's in the wind.
这就是文身的用处
That's what those tattoos are for.
你知道在内心深处 你才是自己的保护者
You know, deep down, you are your own protector.
你小心点
Hey, hey, hey. Watch it.
塔拉
Tara.
加西亚 我找到地线了
Garcia, I found the ground wire.
地线连接着一个传呼机
It's connected to a beeper.
情况很糟吗
It's that bad?
只是有点奇怪
It's just weird.
不 这很正常
No. It's functional.
传呼机不通过信♥号♥♥塔工作
Beepers don't work off a cell tower.
只有单向信♥号♥♥
They only have a one-way signal.
我可以追踪它 但那时就太迟了
I can track it, but by then, it'll be too late.
但它们的传输距离更短
But they're shorter range.
我能借用一下你的手♥机♥吗
Can I borrow your phone?
我先说声抱歉
I'm sorry in advance.
你怎么这么安静
Why are you so quiet?
我在想
I'm thinking.
你在想什么
Oh, what are you thinking about?
想炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的时候你会死得多快
About how fast you'll die when this thing goes off.
太快了 所以你不会引爆
Too fast. Ergo, you won't do.
我会的 -不 你不会的
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表