别提了
Oh, don't say that.
先是沃特提到了 然后就发生了这样的事
First, Voit mentions it, then this happens.
是啊 别说了
Yeah, stop.
阴谋论就是给
A conspiracy theory is a bunch
随机事件之间扯上不存在的联♥系♥
of nonexistent connections between random events.
不 我们要专注于我们知道的事实
No. We stay focused on what we know.
你要回家吗
You need to go home?
不 我在办公室有换洗的衣服
No, I have a change of clothes at the office,
而且在找到那个小混♥蛋♥之前 我是不会睡的
and I'm not sleeping until I find that little prick.
我们已对布莱恩·盖瑞蒂的车发出了协查通告
We've got a BOLO out on Brian Garrity's vehicle,
但跟他所谓的朋友还有他的邻居谈过后
but speaking to his so-called friends and his neighbors,
他们说近一周都没有见过这个人
no one's seen the guy in over a week.
你还记得袭击
Well, do you remember any of the faces
盖瑞蒂的人的长相吗
of the guys who attacked Garrity?
不记得了 当时太黑了 而且事发很突然
Oh, no, it was too dark, and it went down too fast.
小洁 停车场的监控
JJ, were you able to pull anything
你有什么发现吗
from the surveillance cameras in the garage?
小洁
JJ.
有的 停车场里只有一个监控
Yeah. Turns out there was only one camera in the parking garage,
是对着收费处的
and it was lined up on the ticket kiosk.
所以这从一开始就是个圈套
So this was a setup from the start.
好吧 但背后主谋是谁
Okay. But by whom?
这件事 明显是有预谋的
I mean, this thing, it was premeditated.
是故意栽赃陷害
It was staged.
布莱恩·盖瑞蒂是个极端的阴谋论者
Brian Garrity is a tinfoil-hat-wearing truther.
即便他想 也未必能有能力筹谋这一切
He couldn't have coordinated all of this if he wanted to.
你有什么想法
What are you thinking?
或许沃特是对的
I mean, maybe Voit is right
金星背后确有阴谋
and a conspiracy theory is behind Gold Star.
所以也是这股阴谋论在操控着盖瑞蒂
That same conspiracy theory could be manipulating Garrity.
你知道布莱恩·盖瑞蒂这辈子
Do you have any idea how many rabbit holes
信过多少谬论吗
Brian Garrity has been down in his life?
阿波罗登月 肯尼迪遇刺
The moon landing, the Kennedy assassination.
还有我最喜欢的
Oh, my personal favorite--
1985年的推出的新版可乐
that the 1985 launch of New Coke was a cover
是为了掩盖他们用高果糖玉米糖浆替代蔗糖
to swap out cane sugar for high-fructose corn syrup.
所以 不
So, no,
我们不能把他的天马行空和沃特的屁话联♥系♥在一起
we are not going to mix his bullshit with Voit's bullshit,
因为那样的话 我们的调查就只是在
because then we're just investigating bullshit
水中捞月
that is not there.
抱歉 对不起
Sorry. I'm sorry.
希德妮和孩子们那事谈得怎么样了
Um, where are we with Sydney and the girls?
据说局长加快了证人保护计划的进程
Apparently, the director lit a fire under WITSEC.
他们已经准备好安置了
They have a placement ready.
现在我和小洁只需要
And now all JJ and I have to do
让沃特和家人团聚一次
is stage a family reunion with Voit.
好 有进展告诉我 谢谢
Okay. Keep me updated. Thank you.
可乐那事我信 -我也是
I believe that Coke shit. - Yeah.
有空吗 -当然
You got a sec? - Yeah, sure.
打搅一下 艾米莉
Excuse me, Emily?
我想跟你和罗西谈谈 有要紧事
I need to talk to you and Rossi. It's urgent.
现在没空
Not now.
关于金星的要紧事
Gold Star urgent.
我的事可以等会
It can wait.
你克隆的是谁的手♥机♥
Whose phone did you clone?
机主的名字叫塞巴斯蒂安·加斯珀
His name is Sebastian Gasper.
他是全球多个私人安保集团的
He's a financier for different private security groups
投资人
around the world.
你是指雇佣兵 -对
You mean mercenaries? - Yeah.
他就是通过私密托管账户
And he's the guy who makes sure everybody gets paid
给所有人打钱的人
through secret escrow accounts,
我认为也包括
including, I'm pretty sure,
受雇杀死金星的突击队
the strike team contracted to kill Gold Star.
我会想知道你是怎么弄到这个信息情报的吗
Do I want to know how you got that information,
这和你假装去上厕所有关吗
and does it involve you pretending to go to the bathroom?
不会 有关
No and yes.
我来了 收到你的短♥信♥了
I'm here. You texted me.
太好了 你来坦白交待了
Oh, huzzah. You came clean.
佩内洛普 昨晚 泰勒找到你
Penelope, last night, Tyler approached you
要你破解这部手♥机♥
and asked you to jailbreak this phone?
对 -我需要你这么做
Yeah. - I would like you to do that.
再说一遍
Come again?
破解密钥
Get the key.
等等 手♥机♥里的信息都是不能采纳的
Hang on. Anything in there is inadmissible.
我刚刚才因为没做过的事被捕入狱了 好吗
I was just arrested and booked for something I didn't do, okay?
如果还有下次的话 我希望是因为我确实做过的事
If it happens again, I'd like it to be for something I did do.
好吧 我们能先做个深呼吸吗
Alright, may we all take a cleansing breath before anything else?
吸入宁静
Let's inhale peace,
呼出荒谬...
exhale bullsh--
深呼吸还没结束呢 吸气吐气
Hey, we're breathing. We're breathing.
你要干什么
What are you going to do?
你不愿意冒这个丢饭碗的风险
You don't want to fall on the sword.
我理解 那就我来
I get it. I will.
可你不懂怎么...
But you don't know how to do--
不懂什么
What?
你不懂电脑上的事
You don't know how to do computer stuff.
对
No.
我是不懂
I do not.
这个对你有这么重要吗
Is this that important to you?
非常重要
It's that important.
斯通沃德联邦监狱
不要听信他的任何话
Don't accept anything he says as true.
不要承诺任何事 -明白
Don't commit to anything. - Got it.
他会故技重施
He'll try what's worked before.
他会把自己伪装成一个爱家顾家的老公
He'll pretend to be a loving, supportive husband.
不会 我被这一套骗了十七年了
No, I believed that for 17 years.
已经够了
I'm done.
当他发现控制权已经不在自己手上
When he realizes he's no longer in control,
你就能看到真正的伊莱亚斯·沃特
you'll see the real Elias Voit.
他可能会有言语上的攻击 还可能会使用暴♥力♥
He might be verbally abusive, possibly physically violent.
但记住 会有一名武装狱警陪着你
But remember, you'll have an armed guard in there with you,
我们也会在这里全程监视
and we will be here watching the whole time.
开门吧
Let's open the door.
你没有带婚戒了
You're not wearing your ring.
他们告诉你我来这的原因了吗
They tell you why I'm here?
说了 他们说你想先听听
Yes, they said you want to go over
我要对孩子们说的话
what I'm going to say to the girls.
没错
That's right.
那你准备对她们说什么
So, what are you gonna say to them?
真♥相♥
The truth.
我要告诉他们我签了认罪协议
I'm gonna tell them that I made a deal
我能赶上哈洛的毕业礼
and I'll be free in time to see Harlow graduate,
或许还能牵着霍莉走上婚礼红毯
maybe even walk Holly down the aisle.
住嘴
Stop.
你知道自己对她们做了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you have done to them?
哈洛出现了行为倒♥退♥
Harlow is regressing.
霍莉在自残
Holly is cutting herself.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
他们需要新生活还有数不清的心理治疗
They need new lives and a shit ton of therapy.
即便我能做到这些...
And if I'm gonna be able to do that--
停 停 停
No, stop, stop, stop.
等等 她割到哪里了
Wait, where is she cutting herself?
你说什么
Excuse me?
只是皮肉伤还是伤到骨头了
Is it on the fleshy part of her body or on the bone?
你想听血淋淋的细节吗
Oh, you want the gory details?
对 我想知道这是在求救
Yes, I want to know whether it's a cry for help
还是真的想自杀
or if she's actually trying to commit suicide.
我是她的父亲 我需要知道
I'm her father. I need to know this.
对
Yes.
有你这样的父亲是她们的不幸
You are their father, unfortunately.
所以我来告诉你 你要对她们说些什么
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表