不要停下来
Keep moving!
放开
Get off!
这是触发了你的感官记忆了
Major sense memory right there.
那些话 "放开我"
Those words. "Get off of me."
我之前听过完全一样的语调
I've heard that exact same intonation before.
有其姐必有其弟
Like sister, like brother.
行了 住手
Hey, hey, alright. Hey. Hey, hey. Stop.
住手
Stop it!
该干什么干什么了
Let's do what we came here to do.
我们走
Let's go.
好了 我进来了 现在要做什么
Okay. I'm in. What am I looking for?
我需要下载
Well, I need to download
银色子弹并安装在你的电脑上
and install silver bullet onto your computer,
所以 你得先输下密♥码♥
ergo, you are gonna have to put in your password.
转过去
Turn around.
转过去
Turn around.
好 你好
Okay. Hi.
好了
Okay.
谁是"巧克力 下划线 雷声
Who's "Chocolate, underscore, thunder,
横杠 蒂尔达 变音符"
dash, tilda, umlaut"?
可以专心点吗 -我很专心
Can you focus, please? - I am focused.
我在找缓存数据 看上去
I'm looking for a cookie that looks like
它已经启动自毁程序并传送回了位置信息
it self-destructs and actually transmits location.
好了
And that's a bingo.
被篡改和/或伪造的道格·贝利的视频
Altered and/or faked Doug Bailey videos
在两小时前定位到了这些坐标
pinged in the last two hours to those coordinates.
好吧 这是某个机构 没有公共记录
Okay. It's a facility. There's no public record.
是弗兰克·彻奇名下的房♥产吗
Is that one of Frank Church's properties?
可能 吉尔或是我们的名单上都没有
Maybe. It wasn't on Jill's list or any of ours.
但只离我们只有三十多公里远
But it is only 20 miles away.
对
Yeah.
好 佩内洛普 让戴夫和塔拉和我们到那里汇合
Alright, Penelope, let's have Dave and Tara meet us on site.
好 好的
Yes, yes, you got it.
停下来 你就不用去了
Stop. This is as far as you go.
什么 我和小泰不用去看看艾米莉是不是还活着
What?! Me and Ty-Guy don't get to find out if Emily's alive?
不了 小泰去 你就算了
No. Ty-Guy does. You don't.
你看了行为分♥析♥小组门没
Did you BAU-Gate yet?
你看了 不是吗
You did, didn't you?
让我跟他单独说两句
Give us a sec.
我喜欢这样
I love this for us.
现在我们又可以回到原点了
It's a chance to come full circle right now.
看过后你做了点什么
So, what'd you do after you watched it?
做了点功课
My homework.
搜了我给你穿的那些衣服是在哪买♥♥的吗
Did you research where to get some of those outfits I put you in?
没有
Nah.
怎么获取深度伪造视频所依据的原始素材
How to source the original footage a deepfake is based off of.
好变♥态♥ 没想到你喜欢这种东西
Kinky. I didn't know you were into that sort of stuff.
你妻子也没想到
Neither does your wife.
对吗 不全是她的影像
Yeah? Now, you didn't use her for all the images.
不然那可就太蠢了
That would be real stupid.
不过也足够了
But you used her enough
我可以看出你是没有在她的允许下
that I could tell you were filming her
拍的她
without her permission.
算你走运 我也会埋东西
Well, lucky for you, I can bury things, too.
伊莱亚斯
But, Elias...
你最好祈祷那些有我的脸的东西
you better pray that anything with my face on it
比你的小地堡要藏得好
stays hidden better than one of your little bunkers.
知道吗
Yeah?
那就好
Great.
小洁
Oh. Hey, uh, JJ...
祝你好运 真心的
Good luck. I mean it.
当然
I'm sure you do.
求求你了 住手
Please stop.
行啊 除非你说实话
We will-- when you tell us the truth.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
起初 我是不喜欢道格·贝利
I didn't like Doug Bailey at first.
官腔十足 急功近利
He was a bureaucrat, a blue flamer.
所以你就杀了他
Is that why you killed him?
不
No.
后来我改观了
I changed my opinion.
我亲眼看到他拯救他人生命
I watched him save people's lives.
他身上有一股干劲
And he had a drive that was...
我之前也有过
I used to have it.
现在我知道
And now I know...
那是从哪来的了
...where that came from.
我没有杀道格·贝利
I didn't kill Doug Bailey,
但我确实觉得我应该为他的死负责
but I do feel responsible for his death.
但是 皮特 我对你发誓
But, Pete, I swear to you,
是伊莱亚斯·沃特扣动的扳机
Elias Voit pulled the trigger.
不是我 也不是我的组员
Not me. Not my team.
这可不是认罪
That's not a confession.
你说你想知道真♥相♥
You said you wanted the truth.
艾米莉·潘提斯 我们判定你
Emily Prentiss, we find you guilty
共谋谋杀罪名成立
of conspiracy to commit murder.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们要推迟对你行刑
We're delaying your sentence.
推迟 为什么
Delaying? For what?!
我已经告诉了你们 我的组员正在找我
You already told me that my team is looking for me!
那就对了
There it is.
沃特给你的所有关于行为分♥析♥小组的信息
All that information that Voit gave you about the BAU...
没错
Yeah.
我们知道救兵就要到了
We know the cavalry's coming.
我们正等着呢
We're counting on it.
沃特布置集装箱的事给了我们这个灵感
Voit gave us this idea when he rigged the shipping container.
杰德原本在训练营就可以干掉你
Jade would have taken you out at the training facility,
但她为了保证孩子们的安全
but she had to direct the blast away from you
不得不没有引爆你在的地方
to make sure the kids were safe.
可这一次
But this time...
这一次 所有人都得死
This time, everybody dies.
救兵已经到了
The cavalry has arrived.
他们来了 真准时
They're here. Right on time.
现在只用等他们把门打开
All they have to do is open the door.
加西亚
Garcia?
快了
Yeah, I'm almost there.
那里有通电
They still have power,
他们也在那里布置了自己的网络
and they have rigged their own Internet hookup there.
什么
What?
这么巧 -怎么了
Hello. - What is it?
他们有一个现成的监控
They have an off-the-shelf security camera,
我想黑进去轻而易举
and that is hella easy for me to hack into.
好 我们需要知道他们是不是已经发现了我们
Good. We need to know if we've lost the element of surprise.
好 那就看看能看到些什么
Oh, yeah. Let's see what we can see.
他们在监视我们 现在他们知道这是场对峙了
They're watching us. Now they know it's a standoff.
震慑战术是用不了了
Shock and awe are off the table.
这是监控的实时画面
Here's what we're seeing.
有没有喇叭或麦克风
Is there a speaker or a microphone?
我们能交谈吗
Can we talk back?
不行 只有一扇门
No. That's just one door.
就一个通道进出
One way in, one way out.
打开门
Open it.
等一下
Wait!
有可能是个窄口
Could be a funnel.
要是被困在门口 我们承担不起
We can't afford to get trapped at the door.
不太对劲
Something's not right.
什么事
What is it?
我们分开时 沃特祝我好运
When we split up, Voit wished me good luck.
那又怎样
So?
他说这句话时有点怪异
It's how he said it.
他对我做了开枪的手势
He shot a finger gun at me.
我发令 你就开枪
If I say send it, you send it.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表