《犯罪心理:演变》前情提要
Previously on "Criminal Minds: Evolution"...
我早就该知道在戒酒互助会上认识的情侣
I should have known that a couple who met at Al-Anon
会有边界感问题
would have boundary issues.
我很不喜欢我们分手的方式 真的
I hate how we ended, I really do,
但我以为大家还是朋友
but I thought we could be friends.
我觉得金星是政♥府♥培养的
My theory is Gold Star is a killer
一名杀手
trained by the government.
他留下了名片
He's leaving a calling card.
你把我转到这里
You transfer me to help you
来帮助你阻止传染的蔓延
stop the spread of a contagion.
我可以告诉你 局长
What I can give you, Director,
金星杀人的原因
is why Gold Star kills.
如果你能提供可行性信息
If you provide actionable information,
司法部可以给你认罪协议
the DOJ is prepared to offer you a deal.
你同意我
You're going to agree
不会被指认为刺客
that I'm never charged as Sicarius,
我就把我知道的都告诉你
and I'll tell you everything I know.
我认为这些受害者是一支突击队
I think these victims were a strike team,
而金星想要复仇
and Gold Star wants revenge.
行为分♥析♥组会和伊莱亚斯·沃特合作
The BAU will work with Elias Voit.
我们不会 我们会辞职
We will not. We will resign.
我没意见 -我们会合作的
Fine with me. - We'll cooperate.
泰勒·格林 我们想让他担任顾问
Tyler Green. We'd like to add him on as a consultant.
不配警徽 不配枪
No badge, no gun.
我们和沃特相处的时间越多
The more time we spend with Voit,
我们就有更多的机会来获取
the more opportunity we have to get ammunition
我们可以用来对付他的武器
that we can use against him.
你觉得我们能让沃特
So you think we might be able to get Voit
自证其罪
to incriminate himself?
他也许会坦白 也许会说漏嘴
Could be an admission, a slip-up.
这世上没有任何交易能救得了他
There's no deal in the world that's gonna save his ass.
谁想先对付他
Who wants first crack at him?
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
亲爱的
Honey?
你想干什么
What do you want?
你知道你在哪吗
Do you know where you are?
不 不知道
No. No, I don't--
我不明白
I don't understand.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
不知道
No.
那这会提醒你
Then this will remind you.
不要
Please, no.
不要 不不 求你
Please. No, no, no, no, no. No, please.
犯罪心理: 演变
"一个强大的怪物生活在黑暗里
"A powerful monster living down in the darkness
痛苦地咆哮 心情急切" 《贝奥武夫》
growled in pain, impatient."-- Beowulf.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
七天 七天来 他一直是如此
Seven days. Seven days, he's been doing that.
他不肯跟我说话
He will not engage with me.
这没道理
It doesn't make sense.
沃特的豁免就仰仗他的配合
Voit's immunity is contingent on him cooperating.
那他为什么不肯配合 -自恋
So why isn't he? - Narcissism.
他宁可不理我们 也不愿意承认我们抓住了他
He'd rather turn his back on us than admit we caught him.
可我们的策略就是让他滔滔不绝
Except our whole strategy is to get him to run his big mouth
好说出自证他罪的话
so he can implicate himself.
如果我们不能尽快让他开口 我们就完了
Look, if we don't get him to talk soon, we're boned.
我跟罪犯谈话时
You know, the first thing that I ask myself
我首先就会问自己 他想要什么
when I talk to a convict is, what does he want?
沃特想要什么
What does Voit want?
他已经得到了
He's already got it.
他的交易让他五年后就能出狱
His deal gets him out in five years.
你说他给他的家人写了信 是吧
You said he wrote letters to his family, right?
希德妮把所有信都原封未动退回了
Sydney returned them all, unopened.
没错 所以沃特最想要的东西
Right, so the thing that Voit wants most,
是他永远无法找回的东西
he's never going to get back.
婚姻 孩子
Marriage, kids.
你可以提醒他一下
You could remind him of that.
刺♥激♥他
Get under his skin.
你可以帮帮我吗
Do you think you can give me a hand?
当然了
Yeah. You know it.
好了 你 帮帮我
Okay, you. Step it out for me.
你怎么做到的
How are you doing it?
因为我要不行了
'Cause I'm a withering rose here.
我做什么了 加西亚
Doing what, Garcia?
塔拉 曾经跟我们牵扯颇深的前情人
Tara, our former paramours who used to be up in our business
现在正在掺和我们的事
are currently all up in our business.
你怎么保持心态的 -什么
How are you managing? - What?
拜托 分手是常有的事
I mean, come on, people-- people break up.
生活还要继续 没事的
Life goes on. Alright, it's fine.
看我 我完全没事
Look at me. I-I'm completely fine.
你在干什么
Wh-What are you doing?
我在用我的移情能力凝视你的灵魂
I'm using my empathic powers to stare into your soul and...
不 你有事
No, you aren't fine.
好吧 我现在是有事
Well, no, I'm not fine now.
说出你的感受吧 开始
Oh, spill your feelings to me. Now. Go.
好吧 天啊
Okay. Geez.
我就是跟自己说
I just, I tell myself if I don't have to spend
如果我不需要跟瑞贝卡单独相处 我就没事
any alone time with Rebecca, then I'll be okay.
所以我避免坐电梯 走楼梯
So, uh, I avoid the elevator, I avoid stairwells,
我不去九层 因为她的办公室在那里
I avoid the ninth floor 'cause that's where her office is,
还有八楼和十楼
and also the eighth and the tenth
因为小心驶得万年船 你开心了吗
because you can never be too safe. Are you happy now?
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
为什么 因为我疯了吗
Why, because I'm insane?
我的疯狂有好人作伴了
Uh-huh, and I'm in good company with my crazy.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
你认识一个人 -对 我认识一个人
You know a guy? - Yes, I know a guy.
我需要了解更多
I need more than that
才有可能同意你想做的事
if I'm gonna sign off on whatever you want to do.
我是为军方做心理战的
My background is in psychological operations for the Army.
这意味着虚假信息
That means disinformation.
所以我有朋友帮我做私下的工作
So I have friends who do off-the-books work for me.
私下到违法的地步吗 -当然不是
So far off, it's illegal? - Of course not.
但其中有个朋友挖到了以前
But one of these friends dug into the escrow account
给被金星团灭的突击队付钱的托管账户
used to pay the strike team Gold Star killed.
这个托管账户还在K街
And the escrow account also rents
租了一家店面办公室
a storefront office on K Street.
这个办公室是谁在管理
Who's running the office?
这就是我想知道的
That's what I want to find out.
我想去监视一下 盘问一下进出那里的人
I want to stake it out, question whoever goes in or out.
你是个顾问
Uh, you're a consultant.
你不能抓嫌疑人回来问话
You can't bring a suspect in for questioning.
我没打算带他回来问话
I mean, I wasn't gonna bring them in for questioning.
那这下是违法的了
Oh, and now it's illegal.
我会确保我们不干违法的事
I'll make sure we stay on the right side of this.
线索就是线索
A lead's a lead.
我得去问问上面
I have to run this up the flagpole.
做好被回绝的准备
Be prepared for the answer to be no.
你们给我戴着手铐 我要帮你们很困难
It's hard for me to help you when you put me in handcuffs.
小子 我知道你不擅长
Hey, kid, I know playing by the rules
按规矩办事 -你不也是
is not your strong suit-- - Yours either.
说得真好
Ah, touché.
但区别在于 你是因为我开恩才会在这里
But the difference is you're here in my good graces.
我们有案子了 我发话之前 你不要动
We got a case. Don't move until I give you the green light.
来见见卡罗琳和蒂莫西·利奥
Meet Caroline and Timothy Leo,
犹他州普洛弗的两位老师
school teachers from Provo, Utah.
其实 我们无法跟他们见面了 因为今早
Well, actually, we can't meet them, because this morning,
州警在本地一处营地发现了他们的尸体
state police found their bodies at a local campsite.
为什么会找我们
And why are we being called in?
因为蒂莫西·利奥被挖去了眼睛
Uh, the why is because Timothy Leo was enucleated.
这款新8K屏幕
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表