走吧
Let's go.
你怎么帮达米恩找到突击队的
How'd you get Damien the strike team?
他想知道是谁在追捕他
Well, he wanted to know who's hunting him.
我想着 网上的毒品交易是通过将比特币
I figured online drug deals are made by putting Bitcoin
存入托管账户实现的
into escrow accounts.
或许暗♥杀♥行动也是这样实现的
Maybe assassinations worked the same way.
跟行为分♥析♥组一样是推理 只是更快
Same deductive work as the BAU, just faster.
所以你知道
So you know
局长已经让国安局搜寻一切
the director already has the NSA searching for
跟北极星沾边的东西了
anything or anyone called North Star.
浪费时间 但随你们了
Waste of time, but go ahead.
我去
Holy shit.
我在戴夫的书上读到过 居然是真的吗
I read about that in Dave's books. That's real?
手
Hands.
脚并拢
Feet together.
都拷上了
He's secure.
那么
Well...
你在书里是怎么写的 戴夫
How do you put it in your book, Dave?
"准备起飞"
"Wheels up."
进来
Come in.
可以了
It's done.
联络了几个人
Reached out to a couple guys.
他们用这个已知的GPS
They used this known GPS
定位了一次性手♥机♥的信♥号♥♥
to triangulate burner signals.
一确认身份
Once they had a positive ID,
他们就通知了当地警方 他们辖区内
they let the locals know they had a person of interest
有一个涉及联邦案件的嫌犯
in a federal case in their jurisdiction.
匿名线报吗 -是的
Anonymously? - Yes.
除此之外 就别问了
Beyond that? Don't ask.
你作为观察员留在这里
I want you in here as an observer.
过得怎么样 布莱恩
How you doing, Brian?
各位
Hey, guys?
你们觉得这飞机要排放多少二氧化碳
What do you think the carbon footprint is on this thing?
老天 你们还说我是杀手
Jeez, and you think I'm a killer.
对了 你们想听荒唐事吗
Ooh, ooh, you want to hear something crazy?
还记得那个我为了自卫而不得不击伤的人吗
Remember that guy I had to shoot in self-defense?
叫泰勒·格林
Ty--Tyler Green?
我的律师告诉我 一名当地警♥察♥做了笔录
Well, my lawyer told me that a local cop gave a statement,
在笔录中那名当地警♥察♥说
and in that statement, that local cops stated
他看到一个叫佩内洛普·加西亚的人
that he saw one Penelope Garcia
在一个叫泰勒·格林的人耳边说悄悄话
whispering in the ear of one Tyler Green
看起来两人有恋爱关系
in what seemed to be a romantic way.
这也太荒唐了吧
That's crazy, right?
也许也不那么荒唐
Maybe not that crazy.
够了
That's enough.
为什么 卢克
Why is that enough, Luke?
因为囚犯转移协议规定
Because prisoner transport protocols mandate
我们不能搭话
we don't engage.
所以你行行好 闭嘴吧
So do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.
我只是想确认一下我的理解是否正确
Anyway, I just want to make sure I have this straight.
他俩确实有一腿 而卢克对此很不高兴
Tynelope is a thing, and that drives Luke crazy?
怎么了 我们要玩瞪眼比赛吗
What-- What is this? Are we doing a staring contest?
是谁抓了你 伊莱亚斯
Who caught you, Elias?
你有话想说吗 跟我说
You got something to say? Say it to me.
好吧 我确实有话想说
Okay, I do have something to say.
其实我是有话想坦白
Actually, I have something to confess.
等等 佩内洛普 录音
Hold up. Penelope, start recording.
在录了
Recording.
请继续
Please continue.
在过去的几个月里我花了很长时间
I've had a lot of time over the last few months
来思考这一刻
to think about this moment--
你我终于再次见面的这一刻
this moment when you and I would finally see each other again.
我一点都没想过你
I haven't thought about you at all.
在牢房♥里度过的那段时间让我意识到
All that time in my cells made me realize
我把你锁在集装箱里的时候
when I locked you in that shipping container,
你一定吓坏了
you must have been so scared.
我要坦白的就是
So my confession is...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
你能接受我的道歉吗 戴夫
Do you accept my apology, Dave?
拜托了
Please?
等回去的时候我再回答你
I'll let you know on the way home.
停止录音
Stop recording.
我再问一遍
Let's try this again.
加里蒂 布莱恩·J 我要求见律师
Garrity, Brian J. I demand to see a lawyer.
你没有被 逮捕
You're not under arrest.
你作为嫌疑人在此拘留24小时
You're here on a 24-hour hold as a person of interest
期间我将决定是否逮捕你
while I decide if I'm going to arrest you or not.
加里蒂 布莱恩·J 我要律师
Garrity, Brian J. Lawyer.
你想知道我是怎么找到你的吗
Do you want to know how I found you?
我们有个顾问 他很擅长找到
We have a consultant who is good at locating
那些认为自己可以隐藏起来的人
anyone who thinks they can stay off the grid.
合法手段吗
Legally?
布莱恩 我是在帮你
Brian, I'm trying to help you.
艾米莉 这不是肯定回答
Emily, that was not a yes.
我还以为你是好人呢
I thought you were one of the good guys.
我是好人
I am one of the good guys.
好人是不会违反宪法第五修正案的
Good guys don't violate the Fifth Amendment.
不得被迫自证其罪
你知道你面对的是谁吗
Do you even know what you're up against here?
知道
Yes.
他们还警告我你可能会拿出这种手段
And they warned me you would try something like this.
好吧 我们来分♥析♥一下他们都做过什么
Okay, let's think through their actions so far.
他们把你揍个半死
They beat the shit out of you.
然后把我的逮捕记录泄露出去
Then they leaked my arrest record.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为他们想把我从这个案子里踢出去
Because they want me off the board.
一旦我不在了
And once I'm off the board,
你觉得他们会对你做什么
what do you think they're going to do to you?
俄语里有个词形容你 布莱恩
There is a term in Russian for you, Brian.
波利兹尼白♥痴♥ 意思是有用的白♥痴♥
Polezneyy idiot. "Useful idiot."
他们是谁
Who are they?
他们是怎么跟你说金星计划的
And what did they tell you about Gold Star?
金什么
Gold what?
金星 他们怎么说的
Gold Star. What did they tell you?
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what that is.
你知道得一清二楚
You most certainly do.
我不知道
I do not.
我们上次通话时你提到过
You mentioned it in our last phone call.
你知道 因为有人为了扳倒我把消息泄露给了你
You know, because someone fed it to you to destroy me.
你知道自己在说什么吗
Are you listening to yourself right now?
你知道你听起来像什么吗
Do you know what you sound like?
你听起来像个疯狂的阴谋论者
Because you sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist.
加里蒂 布莱恩·J 我要律师 立刻
Garrity, Brian J. Lawyer, now.
爱荷华州 达文波特
这里 就是你们的会面地点
Right there, that's your meeting spot.
达米恩和你一接触 特警队就会行动
When Damien makes contact with you, SWAT will move in.
埃尔维斯和露易丝 他们不能去
Um, Alvez and Lewis, you gotta broom them.
想得美
Forget it.
他们脸上就写着联邦探员
They scream federal agents.
达米恩一看到他们就会逃跑
The moment Damien sees them, he's going to bolt.
还有 你必须将各个方向的监视范围
And you need to pull back surveillance a quarter mile
后撤四百米
in every direction.
不可能
Not happening.
我们会盯紧你的
We're going to keep all eyes on you.
行吧
Okey-dokey.
但是如果这事搞砸了
But when this thing goes tits up,
我需要一纸证明 我遵守了我的承诺
I want it on the record that I upheld my end of the deal.
让他准备就位
Put him in position.
司法部现在与爱荷华州警方
Department of justice is now sharing custody of the convict
共同看管这名罪犯
with Iowa State Police.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表