杰森还是只信任吉儿这位治疗师
she was still the only therapist he trusted.
这就是我认识她的原因,他们会在杰森的办公室进行治疗
That's how I got to know her. They would do sessions in his office.
你认为她应该知道白♥皮♥书♥的事情
You think she might know something about the white paper.
我认为吉儿帮助他们撰写白♥皮♥书♥
I-I think she helped write it.
吉儿是行为分♥析♥小组成立时期的幕后推手
Jill was a silent partner in getting the BAU off the ground.
这也是杰森希望的状态,因为他害怕这份工作会让太太有危险
Jason wanted it that way because he was afraid their work might put her at risk.
看到他的下场就可以理解了
That's understandable considering what happened to him.
重点还在后面
Here's the clincher.
吉儿的专长是生物心理学
Jill's specialty was biological psychology.
这个领域专门研究
That's a field that studies
基因与生理学如何塑造人的心理,是不是在哪里听过呢?
how genes and physiology shape our psychology. Sound familiar?
表观遗传学
Epigenetics.
没错
That is correct.
贾西亚把她的地址给我了,我希望你可以帮我招募她
Garcia gave me her home address. I'm hoping you can help me recruit her.
为什么选我?
Why me?
你有某种技能,很适合用来说服她
You have a certain skill set that can be very persuasive.
我们走吧,你开车
Let's hit the road. You're driving.
文森
Vincent.
各位,我上一次来的时候
Gentlemen, the last time I checked,
沃伊特先生是享有,律师与当事人的秘密沟通豁免权的
Mr. Voit was allowed attorney-client privilege.
我们现在可以安心说话了
Now it's safe for us to speak.
我的刑期状况如何?
Where are we with my sentence?
你已经认罪了,在下周举♥行♥量刑听证会
You already plead guilty. Your sentencing hearing is next week.
我听说我的协议不会被实现
There's rumors that my deal's not going through.
会的,检察长办公室已经正式降低指控
No, no, no. The Attorney General's office has officially reduced the charges
到过失杀人罪与绑♥架♥联邦探员
to manslaughter and kidnapping a federal agent.
你的协议不仅会实现,是已经实现了
Your deal isn't just going through, my friend. It is gone.
太棒了
Great.
我还需要你帮我做一件事,你要去帮我找一个东西
There's one more thing I need your help with. I need you to find something.
算是以防意外发生的预防措施
It's kind of a break-glass-in-case-of-emergency contingency.
埃利亚斯,我是你的律师,不是替你跑腿的人
Elias, I am your lawyer, not your task rabbit.
你的衬衫为什么这么皱?
Why is your shirt wrinkled?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你的衬衫为什么这么皱?
Your shirt, why is it wrinkled?
因为我急着出门去见我最喜欢的客户
Well, I was in a hurry to see my favorite client.
记得当你最喜欢的客户聘请你的时候
Well, remember when your favorite client hired you,
当我抱怨我太太出♥卖♥♥♥我
and I was complaining about how my wife sold me out?
你跟我分享了让婚姻成功的秘诀
And you told me that the secret to a successful marriage
就是一个知趣的女人
is a woman who knows her place,
就像你那个在家煮饭、打扫,替你烫衣服的老婆
like your wife who cooks, cleans and irons your shirts.
我隐约感觉到你老婆,最近不怎么看你的脸色了
Something tells me your wife's forgotten her place.
我们上个月分居了
-We separated last month. -Oh.
感谢你的关心,但那是我家的事
And thanks for fishing but my business is my business.
很快就不是了
Not for long.
你的一切很快就要分一半给她了
Pretty soon half of your business is gonna be her business.
如果她出了什么事的话,那就太遗憾了
Be a shame if something happened to her.
幸好你没有认识很多人,有大量的人脉
Good thing you don't know someone who knows a lot of someones
可以对你老婆不利
who can make that something happen.
你要我去哪里?
Where am I going?
拿支笔记一下
Grab a pen. You're gonna want to write this down.
我们到吉儿盖迪家之后该怎么做?
So what's the--What's the plan when we knock on Jill Gideon's door?
我知道这样很怪,但是我不能告诉你
I know this is weird, but I can't tell you.
可以告诉我原因吗?
Can you tell me why not?
如果我告诉你原因
Uh, because if I tell you,
你会有心理准备,在看到吉儿时用某种方法行事
you'll be psychologically primed to act a certain way around Jill.
但我想避免这种状况
I'm trying to avoid that.
我希望你做自己
I just want you to be you.
我不想再当那个人了
I don't wanna be that guy anymore.
你说什么?
Sorry?
我不想再当那个人了
I don't wanna be that guy.
我知道大家对我有成见,但是我想要打破那个成见
I get that I have a certain reputation but, uh, I'm trying to do better.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我知道我对这个团队来说有什么用处
I know what my value is to this team.
你需要我在台面下从事不可告人的任务,我能理解
You need me to do the off-the-books, black-bag stuff and I get it.
我确实做过那类事情,自己也觉得不恰当
I've done some things. I'm not proud of them.
-也许一开始… -让我把话说完
-Maybe at first---Let me--Let me get through this.
拜托你
Please.
我们见到吉儿之后
When we meet Jill,
我不想把她打昏,或者拔出她的指甲
I don't wanna knock her unconscious, or pull out her fingernails,
或者对她的膝盖开枪,好逼她说话
or shoot her in the knee to get her to talk.
我不想要犯法了
I wanna stay on the right side of the law.
你以为我们要去干嘛?
What do you think we're going to do?
你说我有某种技能
Well, you said I had a certain skill set.
我指的不是那些技能
I didn't mean that.
那是哪些?
What did you mean?
温和有礼、不诉诸暴♥力♥?
Polite, nonviolent?
收到
Got it.
遵命
Can do.
-你可以当作我刚刚什么都没说吗?-开车就对了
-Can you just forget that I said all that? -Oh. Just, uh, fucking drive.
好
Yeah.
我们可能找到作案手法了,还有解释找不到线索的原因
We might have an MO and an explanation as to why we don't have anything else.
警方找到的手表化验结果出炉了
Lab came back with the breakdown of the recovered watch.
-有可以用来分♥析♥的资讯吗?-有
-Anything we can profile off it? -Yeah.
有一种会腐蚀除了橡胶以外,所有东西的化学物质
A chemical that ate almost everything except the rubber.
硫酸与过氧化氢的混合物
A mixture of sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide.
他把尸体溶解掉了
He dissolves the bodies.
对,人们多半以为要用盐酸
Yeah. Everyone thinks you're supposed to use hydrochloric acid.
但是盐酸要好几个礼拜才能溶解完,这种混合物只要三小时
That stuff takes weeks. This takes three hours.
俗称为食人鱼洗液
They call it piranha solution.
这个不明嫌犯不只想杀了他们
This unsub doesn't just want to kill these men.
而是想要消灭他们
He wants to obliterate them.
我们之前没注意到受害者学上的关联
There's a victimology connection we're missing.
对,也许潘妮洛普可以帮忙
Yeah. Well, maybe Penelope can help us find it.
一般的科技分♥析♥师
I mean, your average technical analyst
根本不会检查垃圾邮件,但我不一样
isn't even gonna look at the junk folder, but not me.
我想要在垃圾中跋涉,直到挖到宝为止
Now, see, I wanna wade through the trash until I find treasure.
我想要检视没用的东西,直到我找到有价值的事物
I wanna go through all the meaningless until I find something of value.
我们就是这样终于变成朋友的
It's why you and I are finally friends.
真不容易
Finally.
你找到什么?
What did you find?
我找到一封匿名电子邮件,在.com该出现的地方
I found an anonymous email with a bunch of numbers and letters
是一堆随机数字跟字母
where the ".com" should be.
所以所有受害者的服务器,都把它归类到垃圾邮件
And it is why all of the victims' servers flagged it as spam.
这是这位不明嫌犯寄的吗?
But it's our unsub?
我认为是,因为每封邮件的语气都很类似
Well, I would think so. Considering the tone of each email is, uh, similar.
你知道你对我太太做了什么,孩子是你的
她生下孩子了
我们的不明嫌犯似乎认为,这些男人让他太太怀孕了
Though it would seem our unsub thinks these men got his wife pregnant.
不知道是自愿或是非自愿的,我猜是非自愿的
Either willingly or unwillingly. I'm guessing unwillingly.
好,受害人之中有性暴♥力♥历史吗?
All right. Do any of our victims have a history of sexual violence?
其中一位有,亚伦乔治,犯过性侵罪
Yes. One does. Alan George, sexual assault conviction.
这样就有动机了
That would give us motive.
对,一个导致怀孕的动机
Yeah. One that leads to a pregnancy.
-谢啦 -不客气
-Thanks. -Yeah.
-谢谢你,朋友 -不客气,朋友
-Thanks, friend. -You're welcome, friend.
我先说清楚,你抓错人了
Okay. First of all, you got the wrong guy.
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
我不知道你以为我是谁,但事情不是我做的
I don't know who the hell you think I am, but I didn't do that.
我绝对不可能做那种事
I would never do that.
你该说服的人不是我
I'm not the one you have to convince.
-我的天啊 -记得我吗?
-Oh, God. -Remember me?
我的天啊
Oh, God.
承认你干了什么事
Now admit what you did.
听起来像是承认了
That sounds like a confession.
老婆?
Honey?
我做不到
I can't.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我以为我够坚强,但是我错了
I thought I was strong enough, but I'm not.
没关系
It's okay.
我会为了我们两个人坚强
I can be strong enough for both of us.
这是什么?
What the fuck is this?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表