《犯罪心理:演变》前情提要
Previously on "Criminal Minds: Evolution"...
麦迪森局长会遵守沃特的认罪协议
Director Madison is honoring Voit's plea agreement.
他会被转移至
He is going to be transferred
一个最低安全级别的联邦监狱
to a minimum-security federal prison.
再见
Toodles.
阿伊达有限公♥司♥ 执行总裁弗兰克·彻奇先生
Aida Limited. CEO Mr. Frank Church
雇了一支突击队来清除金星
hired a strike team to erase Gold Star,
没有成功 他会接受失败吗
but it didn't work, so he'd just accept failure?
他不会的
No, he would not.
彻奇为了证实他的阴谋论生效了
For Church to make sure his conspiracy had taken hold,
彻奇为了证实他的阴谋论生效了
he'd conduct a confirmation test.
杰德杀死达米恩就证明了她的忠诚
Jade killing Damien was confirmation of her commitment.
还有两名金星
But there's two Gold Stars left.
你对他们有什么了解
What do you know about them?
只知道一个叫达娜·H
Well, besides one is Dana H.
另一个叫皮特·B 其他一无所知
and the other Peter B., nothing.
彻奇一定有新的训练场
Church must have a new training ground
有像米拉·桑多瓦尔一样的孩子
with children like Mila Sandoval.
她的个人经历和杰德·沃特斯相差无几
Her personal history reads not unlike that of Jade Waters.
你会做噩梦吗
Do you have nightmares?
有人走进我的房♥间
Someone comes into the room.
有一次他完事后 我看到了他的脸
When he's done with me, I can see his face.
是彻奇先生
It's Mr. Church.
我们有一张合法的搜查令
We're here to execute a legal search warrant.
所有人现在进入
Everybody move in now!
米拉 我要你带上所有人
Mila, I just need you to get everyone
出去到路上去
down to the access road.
你一定得救这些孩子
You have to save the children.
大卫·罗西 艾米莉·潘提斯 洁妮芙·结婼 塔拉·露易丝 卢克·埃尔维斯 泰勒·格林
无信♥号♥♥
没有 长官 还没有消息
No, sir. Nothing yet.
拜托
Come on, come on!
信♥号♥♥中断已有二十分钟了
It's been, uh, 20 minutes since we lost connection.
是 有消息我立刻通知您
Yes. I'll keep you posted.
无信♥号♥♥
我需要重启系统
I need to reboot the system.
定位信♥号♥♥呢 -显示他们还在那里
What about GPS? - It says they're still in sight.
无信♥号♥♥
重启网络链接
"你还好吗 打给我"
"Are you okay? Call me."
是组员吗
Is that someone from the team?
不 是我妈妈
No. My mom.
什么
What?
初步报告称
Initial reports state
一大型爆♥炸♥物
that a large explosive went off
在阿伊达大楼东侧发生爆♥炸♥
on the east side of the Aida building.
西侧似乎没有受损
The west side appears undamaged,
但消息还在传来
but reports are still coming in.
我们联♥系♥了联调局
We've reached out to the FBI,
他们现在尚未对此发表评论
and they have not commented at this time.
鲍勃 可以把镜头拉远 让我们看看清楚吗
Bob, can you zoom out so we can get a better look?
老天爷 怎么回事
Oh! Holy ! What the was that?!
天啊
Oh, God.
犯罪心理: 演变
戴夫
Dave.
你有没有想过 如果我没提过金星
Do you ever think if I hadn't opened my mouth about Gold Star,
那这一切就都不会发生
none of this ever would have happened?
你已经干扰不了我了
You don't bother me anymore.
是吗
Really?
对
No.
你是个象征
You're a totem.
你这次代表了什么
What do you represent this time?
或许我只是在陪着你死去
Maybe I'm just here to keep you company while you die.
戴夫 戴夫 你在吗 戴夫
Dave! Dave! Are you in here?! Dave?!
在这里
Here!
嗯 这里
Yeah. Right here.
好 听我说
Okay. Listen to me.
我们会救你出来的 马上
We're getting you out of there, okay? Right now.
外面有辆救护车 小组没事
There's an ambulance outside. The team is okay.
好吗 撑住了
Alright? Just hang in there.
我们行动吧 快点
Come on. Let's go. Let's go right now.
你可以起来吗
Are you okay to get up?
嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
你没事
You're alright.
艾米莉呢
What about Emily?
我们分头行动找孩子来着
W-We split up looking for the kids.
不 我们找到孩子们了
No, no, we've got the kids.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥后 米拉·桑多瓦尔
Mila Sandoval surrendered to us
向我们投降了
when the bomb went off.
我们找到达娜的尸体了 她被处决枪杀了
And we found Dana's body. She was shot execution-style.
塔拉 艾米莉呢
Tara. Where is Emily?
我们找了
We searched.
艾米莉 杰德和弗兰克·彻奇都失踪了
Emily, Jade, and Frank Church are all MIA.
走吧 我们带你出去
Come on. Let's get you outside.
什么都别说 她看着呢
Don't say a word. She's watching.
谁
Who is?
杰德 她饶我们一命是有原因的
Jade. She spared us for some reason.
她不是饶过了我们
She didn't spare us.
弗兰克·彻奇 你被控
Frank Church, you've been charged
犯下了恋童罪
with the crime of pedophilia.
你是否认罪
How do you plead?
杰德 你了解我
Jade. You know me.
你是否认罪
How do you plead?
不
No!
是她 是她的小组
It was her. Her team.
是他们写了一份白♥皮♥书♥ 那是一切的起点
They wrote a white paper that got all this started.
而我不过是想拯救孩子
All I ever wanted was to save the child--
有罪
Guilty.
塔拉
Tara?
好消息 我们大部分人都没事
Good news, most of us are okay.
坏消息 我们找不到艾米莉了
Bad news, we can't find Emily.
好吧 好吧 我们要怎么帮忙
Okay. Uh, okay. How can we help?
我们已经排查过建筑
We cleared the building.
泰勒在入侵主服务器
I've got Tyler tapping into the main servers.
佩内洛普 我觉得我做得应该没错
Penelope, I think I'm doing this right.
我向你发送了管♥理♥员♥权限邀请
I just sent you an invitation for admin privileges.
你收到了吗 -嗯 我刚收到
You get it? - Yes. Yes, I just got it.
我要找什么 -监控视频
What am I looking for? - Surveillance footage.
看看你能不能找到潘提斯
See if you can find Prentiss.
好 我正在连接
Okay. I'm connecting now.
拜托 艾米 让我找到你
Come on, Em. Let me find you.
好 还没有 还没有
Okay. Not yet, not yet, not yet.
她出现了 她在找孩子们
There she is. She's looking for the kids.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不 她受伤了
Oh, no! She's injured!
该死
Oh, shit.
那是谁
Who's that?
不知道
No idea.
但从这一刻起 我们爱的和恨的人
But this is where everyone we love and hate
就都从监控中消失了
disappears from all available cameras.
杰德是有新搭档了吗
Does Jade have a new partner?
看来是的
It looks like she does.
如果是的话 她只会信任一个人
And if so, there's only one person she would trust.
最后一个金星
The last Gold Star.
该去审判潘提斯了
Time to go judge Prentiss.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 给我点时间
Yeah, just give me a second.
好 但是快点
Okay. But make it quick.
快点 动起来 快
Come on! Get moving! Move!
快进去
...ass in there!
你个混♥蛋♥
You little fucker!
不
No!
谁叫你抓我的胸 混♥蛋♥
That's what you get for grabbing my tits, you asshole!
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表