I think so. I don't know.
罗杰!
Roger!
罗杰!
Roger!
-我在努力!-罗杰,拜托听我说
-I'm trying! -Roger. Please, listen.
你要带她去医院
You need to take your wife to a hospital.
-不行 -非去不可
-I can't do that. -You have to.
如果她在大出血的话,是有可能会死的
If she's hemorrhaging, she is going to die.
替她想想,就这么一次就好
For once in your life, think about her.
我一直都在替她着想!
All I do is think about her!
对不起
I'm so sorry.
这一切都是为了她
This has all been for her.
不是的
No, it hasn't.
这是你想要的,她根本不想
You wanted this. She didn't.
-不是… -是的
-That's not true---It is.
我告诉过你们了
I told you both.
爱玛有高血压
Emma has hypertension.
她有孕晚期流产的风险,可能因此丧命
She's at risk for a late-term miscarriage, which could jeopardize her life.
我求你们不要在家生产
I begged you not to deliver at home.
-是她想要的 -不,是你想要的!
-She wanted it. -No, you did!
但是你一直对她施压,直到她不得不同意
And then you ground her down until she agreed.
这种事情我看多了
I see this all the time.
丈夫把太太说的不,当成对自己的人身攻击
Husbands who hear "no" from their wives as an attack.
把太太的高声抵抗当成对自己的批评
Who hear her raised voice as criticism.
听不进去任何他人的意见
Who tune out anything that doesn't fit with their personal narrative
因为那些意见不符合他们对婴儿的认知
of what a baby should be.
罗杰,我没办法抱着宝宝
Roger. I can't hold the baby!
-我好像快死了!-等一下!等等!
-I think I'm dying! -Just wait. Wait!
你在跟谁说话?
Who are you talking to?
我太太她…
My wife. She's…
她…
She's…
罗杰宋
Roger Song.
罗杰,我们是联邦调查局,把手放在头上,走出房♥子
Roger Song, this is the FBI. Come out with your hands up.
你也听到那个声音了吧?
You heard that, right?
你们可以帮我太太吗?
Can you help my wife?
罗杰,把手举高
Roger, put your hands up.
我们可以带你太太跟孩子去医院,但是你要把手举高
We can get medical attention to your wife and baby. You just keep your hands up.
手放在头上
Keep your hands up.
-手举高 -弟兄进去了!
-Hands up, sir. -Officers moving in!
不行,她现在就需要帮助
No, no, she needs help now.
你们可以快点进来吗?她在大出血
Can you come in here now? She's bleeding a lot.
我试着帮她
I tried to help her.
-但是我不知道该怎么办… -罗杰,把手举高
-I just didn't know what to do. -Roger, put your hands up.
罗杰,把手放到头后面
Put your hands on top of your head, Roger.
-怎么了?-罗杰,你没闻到那个味道吗?
-What's wrong? -Roger, don't you smell that?
然后我们就能成为一家人了吗?
And we can be a family?
没事的
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
喝吧
There you go.
我不能带他去
I can't take him with me.
罗杰,我在流血…
Roger, I'm bleeding, Roger, I--
你能不能好好当一次妈妈?
Will you be a parent for once?
你该说服的人不是我
I'm not the one you need to convince.
这是怎么回事?
What the fuck is this?
她需要帮助
She needs help.
你安全了
You're safe.
拜托你们帮帮我太太
Please help my wife.
告诉她说我爱她,告诉她宝宝饿了
Tell her I love her. Tell her the baby is hungry.
好,罗杰,我会告诉她
Yeah. Okay, Roger, I'll tell her.
喂?
Hello?
你是在耍我吗?
Are you shitting me with this?
打开我叫你下载的应用程序
Turn on the app I told you to download.
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
好,就快到了,继续挖
Oh, you're close. Keep digging.
搞什么啊?
This is some bullshit.
-这是什么?-接下来的步骤是
-What is this? -Here's what's gonna happen.
我会给你一个通讯协议,用来联络叫做戴米恩的人
I am going to give you a protocol to reach out to a man named Damien,
你要把这个箱子交给戴米恩
and then you are going to give Damien that case.
埃利亚斯,如果你让我参与了重罪…
Elias, if I'm participating as an accessory to a felony--
我们早就超越重罪了
We are way beyond that.
把这组数字告诉戴米恩
So, you're gonna give Damien this combination:
Four, zero, zero, eight.
小森森
Hey, Vinny.
怎样?
What?
那个箱子很特别
That case is special.
全世界只有一个,无论如何都不要打开它
There's no other one like it. Do not, for any reason, open it.
我做不到
I can't.
你可以的,慢慢来
Yes, you can. Just take your time.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hey, you.
-是吉儿盖迪吗?-没错
-Is that Jill Gideon? -Oh, yeah.
我不知道自己在想什么,这里已经不是杰森的办公室了
I don't know what I was thinking. I mean, this isn't Jason's office anymore.
大卫罗西
对
No, it's not.
对不起
Sorry.
你要我离开一下吗?
Would you like me to give you a minute?
好
Yeah.
我们就在外面
Okay. We'll be right outside.
嗨,大卫
Hello, David.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表