不过你很清楚我不会为了你停车
Of course, you knew I would never pull over for you.
我能说什么
What can I say?
我一向是爸爸的好女儿
I always was my daddy's girl.
所以你最好别射偏了
So you better not miss.
不会的
Oh, I won't.
上车
Now, get in.
搞定
Done.
完事
Done.
大功告成
And done.
你破解了吗 -是的
Did you get it? - I did.
你可以走了
You may depart.
能给我30秒时间吗
Can you give me like 30 seconds?
你显然不想单独和我共事
Because you clearly don't want to work alone with me,
但接下来这段时间我都会在
but I'm here for the foreseeable future
我也不想在其他组员面前说这些
and I'd rather not say this in front of the entire team.
好吧
Yeah.
那些被抵♥制♥的男人
There's all these men, right, who got canceled.
取消文化 指民众抵♥制♥不良的公众人物与企业组织等的社会现象
你要往这个上面扯吗
Wow. You're going there with this?
听我说完
Bear with me.
如果你是男人 你内心深处总会这么想
If you're a man, you always think in the back of your mind,
"那不是我 我绝不会这么做"
"That's not me. I would never do that."
结果有一天 你在你在乎的人脸上看到那个表情
Then one day, you see it on the face of someone you care about,
你以前以为
this look in her eyes
自己绝不可能让她露出那种眼神
that you didn't think you were capable of.
这时你才发现 糟了
And you go, "Shit.
可能我就是那种渣男
Maybe it is me."
所以当我道歉时 我是在为这事道歉
So when I say I'm sorry, that's what I'm sorry about.
父权制
Huh. The patriarchy.
不是
No.
好吧 是的
Well, yeah.
算是吧
Kind of.
听起来你是在为昨晚发生的事道歉
Sounds like you're sorry about what happened last night.
但你只字不提
And, um, you're neglecting to mention
几周前你是如何将我的信任狠狠砸碎的
the boatloads of my trust you smashed weeks ago.
老实说 泰勒 我不需要你为这些道歉
And honestly, Tyler, I don't need an apology for any of it.
我只想要补偿
I want amends.
什么意思
What does that mean?
道歉只是说对不起
An apology is, "I'm sorry,"
而补偿则是
and amends is...
承诺以后做出改变
"This is what I'll do different."
所以你要怎么补偿
So what's your amends?
我不会再利用我们热烈
I'll stop taking advantage of our really intense,
且契合的感情
incredible connection.
我会帮助你忘记我们曾有过那段关系
I'll help you forget that part of us ever existed.
不再打扰你
I'll leave you alone.
因为事实就是
'Cause the truth is...
我配不上你
I don't deserve you.
这架飞机最近的使用率很高
This jet is getting a lot of action lately.
你对整个斯图尔特之家事件有什么直觉
Hey, what's your gut feel on this whole Stuart House thing?
它跟金星有关系 还是只是一场无谓的追逐
Is it related to Gold Star or just a wild-goose chase?
盐湖城警方报告了一起绑♥架♥案
So, Salt Lake PD is reporting a kidnapping.
目击者看到一名年长男子
Witnesses saw an older man
用枪逼着一名年轻女子上车
force a young woman into a car at gunpoint.
我们怎么知道绑♥架♥与此案有关
How do we know this is related?
车主是里克·沃特斯 一个退休的县警长
Car belongs to a Rick Waters, retired county sheriff.
他有个女儿 名叫杰德 27岁
He's got a daughter, Jade, 27 years old.
她在少管所待过一段时间
She spent time in juvenile custody.
猜猜在哪里
One guess where.
斯图尔特之家
Stuart House.
我开始觉得那里是一些
Starting to feel like that was the foundation
共同创伤的起源
of some shared trauma.
问题是 有多少人
Question is, how many are there?
我们对沃特斯发了协查通告
Well, we got a BOLO out on Waters' car.
我们着陆后应该会有线索
We should have a lead when we land.
他们找到了里克·沃特斯的车
They found Rick Waters' car.
还有里克·沃特斯
And Rick Waters.
他女儿呢
Where's the daughter?
开了一夜的车 就为了在杀妈妈的地方杀了我吗
Drove all night so you could kill me where you killed mom?
我早就该这么做了
Like I should have a long time ago.
快走
Start walking.
起来
Get up.
地狱见 爸爸
I'll see you in hell, daddy.
里克·沃特斯并没有光荣退休
So, good old Rick Waters didn't exactly retire with honors.
他收到了数十起过度使用武力的投诉
He had dozens of excessive force complaints filed against him,
然后当他的妻子
and then when his wife disappeared
在可疑的情况下失踪时
under suspicious circumstances,
他们鼓励他提前退休
they encouraged him to take an early retirement.
让我猜猜 他和杰德
Let me guess-- He had an estranged relationship
关系疏远
with Jade.
她试图举报他谋杀了她的母亲
She tried to report him for her mother's murder.
他就把她送进了斯图尔特之家
He responded by having her committed to Stuart House.
不幸的是 所有的记录都消失了
Unfortunately, all those records are long gone.
所以我们永远不会知道谁被送去了那里
So we're never gonna know who was sent there
谁在那里工作过
or who worked there.
也就是说我们还需要沃特
And that means we still need Voit.
走吧
Let's go.
奇迹发生
Make it happen.
获取文件》文件12.345》金星-绝密
太好了
Yes!
黑皇后万岁 宝刀不老
All hail the Black Queen! Mwah! Still got it.
给我看看转账记录
Now, open up for Mama and give me payroll records.
给我看看转账记录
Give me payroll records.
天哪
Oh, my--
什么
What?
艾米莉
Emily!
我怎么说来着
What'd I tell you?
永远不要放松警惕
Never let your guard down.
坏女孩
Bad girl.
你都发泄出来了吗
You get it out of your system?
那要看情况了 达米恩
That depends, Damien.
你拿到我要的战利品了吗
Did you get the scalp I asked for?
艾萨克·桑切斯的
Belonging to one Isaac Sanchez.
他的任务是追杀杰德·沃特斯
Whose job it was to hunt down and kill Jade Waters.
现在你集齐了全套 我们该走了
Now that you got a complete set, I think it's time for us to go.
去哪里
Where?
跟我来
Follow me.
我知道一个地方可以弃车
I know a place where you can ditch the car.
塞巴斯蒂安·加斯珀的手♥机♥里不只有转账记录
Sebastian Gasper's phone files didn't just have payroll.
还有任务
They had assignments.
突击队的每个成员都有一个
It turns out that each of these members of the strike team
特工1号♥唐·伯托利 特工2号♥阿图罗·门德斯 特工3号♥肖恩·里格斯 特工4号♥杰拉尔德·富尔顿 特工5号♥艾萨克·桑切斯
金星1号♥达米恩B 金星2号♥艾登K 金星3号♥皮特B 金星4号♥达娜H 金星5号♥杰德W
特定的目标 其中两个已经确认了
had a specific target, two of which you've already ID'd,
特工1号♥唐·伯托利 特工2号♥阿图罗·门德斯 特工3号♥肖恩·里格斯 特工4号♥杰拉尔德·富尔顿 特工5号♥艾萨克·桑切斯
金星1号♥达米恩B 金星2号♥艾登K 金星3号♥皮特B 金星4号♥达娜H 金星5号♥杰德W
艾登·凯勒和杰德·沃特斯
Aiden Keller and Jade Waters.
金星不像我们想的那样只有一个人
So, this Gold Star isn't just one person, like we thought.
而是一个计划
No, it's a program.
金星是个计划 而他们就是参与者
I-It's a program, and these are its participants.
五个成员 五角星
Five members, five points of the star.
他们很可能因为创伤联♥系♥到一起
Chances are they're trauma-bonded,
一切都要追溯到斯图尔特之家
and it all goes back to Stuart House.
这些能帮我们查出
Does any of this help us figure out
是谁发起了金星计划
who started the Gold Star Program
或者是谁资助了第三方托管账户吗
or who funded the escrow account?
都不行
That's all negatory.
加斯珀告诉我这不是什么私下的政♥府♥行动
Gasper told me this isn't some rogue government operation.
我觉得他不是想骗我
I don't think he was trying to bullshit me.
这看起来像是私人承包商干的
This looks like the work of a private contractor.
现在艾登·凯勒已经死了
So, Aiden Keller is dead,
而杰德·沃特斯在逃 不知所踪
and Jade Waters is on the run somewhere.
特工1号♥唐·伯托利 特工2号♥阿图罗·门德斯 特工3号♥肖恩·里格斯 特工4号♥杰拉尔德·富尔顿 特工5号♥艾萨克·桑切斯
金星1号♥达米恩B 金星2号♥艾登K 金星3号♥皮特B 金星4号♥达娜H 金星5号♥杰德W
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表