Apparently, they recovered dichromatic salts,
重铬酸盐 钴 和水银
cobalt, and mercury from the back of Ulrick's eye sockets.
文身墨水
Tattoo ink?
这个嫌犯用文身针挖出他的眼睛
This UnSub used a tattoo needle to gouge out his eyes.
这是新手法 -没错
That's a new one. - Yeah.
如果奥瑞克被害是一次性作案
If Ulrick was a one-off,
我猜他只是被随机选取的受害者
I'd assume he was a victim of opportunity,
但是两名副警长接连被害
but two deputies in a row?
这名嫌犯绝对是在猎杀他们
This unsub is definitely hunting them.
他们的车都没有损伤
No damage to their cars.
嫌犯肯定是使用了某种诡计
There's got to be some kind of ruse involved
引诱他们停车
to get them to pull over.
你觉得我现在在做什么
What do you think I'm doing right now?
你觉得我是在设法让我的家人来对付你们
You think I'm finding a way to turn my family against you?
逻辑上来说这应该是我的下一步 对吗
Be my logical next step, right?
说服她们撤回证词
Convince them to retract their testimony,
然后就少了一个不利于我的证据
and then another piece of your case against me is gone.
我说话的时候看着我
Look at me when I'm talking to you.
罗西
Rossi?
什么
Huh?
我说我觉得嫌犯是女性
I said I think the unsub is female.
你同意吗
Do you agree?
你是怎么判断出来的
H-H-How did you get there?
一个体格强壮的嫌犯
Well, a physically imposing unsub
是不需要从背后袭击的
wouldn't have to attack from behind.
还有就是这个文身针
And then there's the tattoo needle.
我国有38%的女性
38% of women in this country
有文身 而男性是27%
have a tattoo, compared to 27% of men.
再加上嫌犯可能通过假意求助
You add in a Good Samaritan ruse
来诱使这些男人停车
that entices these men to pull over,
我因此推断嫌犯是女性
I mean, that gets me to female.
对 说得通
Yeah. Y-Yeah, that tracks.
好 那我们需要提醒当地人
Okay. So we need to warn the locals to be on the lookout
小心提防那些试图截停警官求助的女人
for a woman who's trying to flag down their deputies for help.
好 -我们还得告诉潘提斯
Right. - And we need to tell Prentiss,
因为如果凶手是女人 那她绝对不可能是金星
because if he's a she, she's definitely not Gold Star.
好主意
Good idea.
喂
Hello?
艾米莉 你还好吧
Emily, are you alright?
我当然不好 布莱恩
No, Brian, I am not alright.
我被关在牢房♥一整晚 拜你所赐
I spent the night in a cell because of you.
对不起 我别无选择
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I had no choice.
如果我不指认你 他们就会伤害希拉
They said they'd hurt Sheila if I didn't blame you.
"他们"是谁
Who is "they"?
我会查个水落石出
I'm getting to the bottom of that.
一点体内淤伤最能够助我精神集中
There's nothing like a little internal bruising to focus the mind.
我目前知道的是 这牵涉到一个
But what I do know is that it involves
叫"金星"的计划
a program called "Gold Star."
你说什么
What did you just say?
一个叫"金星"的计划
A program called "Gold Star."
我暂时不知道所有细节
I don't have all the details yet,
但我已经很接近真♥相♥了
but I'm close, very close.
他们让我加入 就代表他们信任我
Since they jumped me in, they trust me.
不不不
No, no, no.
他们不信任你
They don't trust you.
不管这些人是谁 他们都是在利用你
Whoever they are, they're using you,
他们是危险人物
and they're dangerous.
我找个地方和你见面
Uh, I will find a place for us to meet,
到时你把一切都告诉我 好吗
and you can tell me everything, okay?
好 等我侦察完就去见你
I will, as soon as I finish my recon.
盖瑞蒂通话完毕
Garrity out.
不...
N--
你居然长得这么高了
I can't believe how big you've gotten.
你开始窜个子了吗
You have a growth spurt or something?
是的
Yeah.
爸爸 -嗯
Dad? - Yeah?
你什么时候回家
When are you coming home?
这事很复杂
It's complicated.
是因为你朝我们开枪了吗
Is it because you shot at us?
不 我不是冲你们开枪 宝贝
No, no, no, I wasn't shooting at you, baby.
我是想保护你们
I was trying to protect you all.
那你什么时候回家
Then-- Then when are you coming home?
他不会回家了
He's not.
你不会 对吗
You're not, are you?
我和你们妈妈都觉得
Your mom and I both agree that
目前你们最好
it would be best for now
加入证人保护计划
if you all went into witness protection.
能保证你们的安全
It'll keep you safe.
你们得以重新开始 有新学校 新朋友
It'll be a fresh start, new school, new friends.
还有新名字 对吗 妈妈是这么说的
And new names, right? That's what Mom said.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
我们为什么需要新名字
Why do we need new names?
因为我朝联邦探员开枪了
Because I shot at federal agents.
那是自卫
In self-defense.
我们为什么需要新名字 爸爸
Why would we need new names for that, Dad?
宝贝 我想他的意思是
Honey, I think what he's trying to say
我们不该为他的行为而受到惩罚
is that we shouldn't be punished for his actions.
他是这个意思吗
Is that what he's saying?
我可不觉得是
Because I don't think it is.
霍莉
Holly.
无论你想说什么
Whatever you have to say...
你都可以直说
you can say it.
不用 我已经写下来了
I don't have to. I wrote it down.
我想让你念出来
I want you to read it.
大声念出来
Out loud.
念啊
Read it.
这是你欠我的
You owe me that.
"爸爸 我知道真♥相♥
"Dad, I know the truth.
我知道你是连环杀人犯"
I know you are a serial killer murderer--"
这不是事实
That's not the truth.
骗子
Liar!
霍莉 霍莉 霍莉
Holly! Holly! Holly!
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do this?
宝贝 没事的 -放开她
Hey, it's gonna be okay. - Alright, let her go.
霍莉 我爱你 霍莉
Holly, I love you. Holly.
不 -给我坐下
No. - Sit the fuck down.
我们走 -带她们出去 快走
Let's go. - Get them out. Come on, move, move.
你能告诉我
Do you think you could tell me
你为什么想要伤害你♥爸♥爸吗
why you wanted to hurt your dad?
我并不是想要伤他
I didn't want to hurt him.
不是吗
You didn't?
不是
No.
我是想杀了他
I wanted to kill him.
你一定很痛苦吧
Hell of a thing
看到自己最丑恶的品质反映在你孩子身上
when you see your worst traits reflected in your children.
有些父母会把愤怒遗传给下一代
Some parents, they, uh, pass on their anger.
有些会遗传癌症
Some pass on their cancer.
但你
But you...
你把你自己遗传给了她们
...you passed on you.
霍莉已经出现自残的行为
Holly's already self-harming.
偷藏武器躲过警卫
Sneaking weapons past guards.
这需要技巧和计划
That takes skill and planning.
你看见她袭击你的狠劲了吗
Did you see the way she came at you?
我以前可是见识过这种狠劲
Shit, man, I-I've seen that before.
对此你有何感觉
How does that make you feel?
你得帮帮她
You have to help her.
霍莉 好好跟我谈谈
Holly, talk me through this.
你为什么想杀了他
Why did you want to kill him?
你一定知道那样做会有什么后果
You must have known that there would be consequences.
我知道
Yeah, I did.
但你知道我们现在过着怎样的生活吗
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表