该死
Fuck!
你是杰德吧
You're Jade, right?
对 我认识你吗
Yeah. Do I know you?
杰德 我们时间不多了
Jade, we don't have a lot of time.
你得握住我的手
You need to take my hand.
滚吧 我就是因为这种事进来的
Fuck off. That kind of shit's why I'm in here.
拜托 相信我 听着 这样就不会那么疼了
Please. Trust me. Look. It'll hurt less.
不管他们对你做什么 还有我呢
No matter what they do to you, I've got you,
我不会放手的
and I won't let go.
你干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你干什么 放开我 -抓着我的手
What the fuck are you-- Get the fuck off me! - Take my hand!
杰德 过来 -混♥蛋♥
Jade, come here! - Motherfucker!
杰德 过来
Jade, come on!
你是谁
Who are you?
达米恩
I'm Damien.
艾米莉·潘提斯 你是否认罪
Emily Prentiss, how do you plead?
在我认罪之前
Well, uh, before I plead...
我需要知道罪名是什么
I need to know what the charges are.
共谋谋杀
Conspiracy to commit murder.
我杀谁了
Whose murder?
达米恩吗 我没杀达米恩
Damien's? I didn't kill Damien.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
想钻进我脑袋里
Trying to get in my head.
特别督查探员潘提斯
Supervisory Special Agent Prentiss.
2008年曾被本杰明·赛勒斯绑♥架♥审讯
Abducted and interrogated by Benjamin Cyrus in 2008.
2011年曾被伊恩·道伊尔绑♥架♥审讯
Abducted and interrogated by Ian Doyle in 2011.
2017年曾被彼得·刘易斯绑♥架♥审讯
Abducted and interrogated by Peter Lewis in 2017.
我说得对吗
Did I get that right?
嗯 对
Yeah, that's right.
都是从沃特的地堡里看来的吗
Did Voit give you all that in his little bunker?
对 还有接下来的事
That... and what happens next.
你会一直操纵我
That you'll manipulate me long enough
直到你的小组来营救你
for your team to come and rescue you.
但你别想了
But that won't happen.
我还是美国公民吗
Am I a United States citizen?
因为如果我们还在美国领土上
Because I-if we're still on U.S. soil,
我拥有不可剥夺的基本权利
I am allowed certain inalienable rights.
还是说你并不比
Or are you no better
你宣称仇视的深层政♥府♥好到哪去
than the Deep State you claim to hate?
你指的是什么权利
What rights do you have in mind?
与指控者当面对质的权利
The right to confront my accuser,
看到对我不利的证据
t-to see the evidence against me
并进行辩护的权利
and to present a defense.
退后 让她受审
Stand down. Put her on trial.
我们可以给她展示对她不利的证据
We can show her the evidence against her.
好
Alright.
我们会把证据拿给你
We'll show you your case.
"我们"是谁 "我们"是谁 杰德
W-- Who's "We"? Who's "We", Jade?
关于最后一个金星皮特·B我们都知道什么
What do we know about this last Gold Star, Pete B.?
几乎什么都不知道
Damn near nothing. I mean,
我们一直就没发现他
he's been off of our radar the whole time.
先从显而易见的说起
Let's start with the obvious.
他肯定还有一个供他和杰德藏身的地方
H-He's got to have another location for him and Jade.
可能是个安全屋
And likely a safe house.
关于藏身处 我查看了
Regarding places, I checked all of
吉尔告诉我们的所有的阿伊达的房♥产
the Aida properties that Jill Gideon gave us,
但都是空的 但这样的公♥司♥
and they're all empty, but a company like that
可能有没有公开过的地♥产♥
could have places that never were public.
我理解他们为什么会想要抓彻奇 但潘提斯呢
I get why they'd want Church, but why Prentiss?
为什么现在抓她
Why now?
不是现在 是一直以来的目标
It wasn't now. It's been all along.
是吗
It has?
一直以来都有一个
There's been a conspiracy
围绕艾米莉的阴谋
following Emily this whole time.
自己想想
Do the math.
是啊 是啊
Right. Right.
布莱恩·盖瑞蒂再次出现后就陷害了潘提斯
Brian Garrity resurfaces and then frames Prentiss
让她背了莫须有的罪名
for a crime she didn't commit.
然后有人泄露了她的入狱照
Then someone leaked her mugshot.
对 然后杰德和皮特·B
Yeah, then Jade and Pete B.
不惜一切地抓走了她
go out of their way to take her.
所以她跟彻奇一样重要
Means that she's as important as Church.
但我们了解杰德的历史
But we know Jade's history.
艾米莉被关押时 她正在内华达州大开杀戒
She was on a spree in Nevada when Emily was in lockup.
那就是皮特 是他导演了潘提斯的被捕
Then it's Pete. He staged Prentiss' arrest
那是对她的骚扰的开始
as the beginning of a harassment campaign.
他肯定认为她做了什么
He must hold her responsible for something.
就像我说的 戴夫
Like I told you, Dave.
你有没有想过
You ever think if I just kept my mouth shut
如果我没提过金星的事
about this whole Gold Star thing,
那这一切都不会发生了
none of this ever would have happened?
该死的
God damn it.
长官
Sir?
科利莫尔联邦惩戒机构
打开2号♥门
Opening door 2!
我不跟了 -你总这么怂
I fold. - That's all you ever do.
都没带乔迁礼物吗
No, uh-- No housewarming gift?
真失礼 但我不计较了
That's rude, but... fine, I guess.
我有东西 很多东西 还有直饮水
I got stuff. I got stuff. I got filtered water.
还有风扇
I got a fan.
自然光 看啊
Natural light. Check this out.
维生素D的确很重要
It's true what they say about vitamin D.
我的心情真是...你懂的
My mood, it's just so, hmm, you know.
你不舒服
You're uncomfortable.
你怎么会让我不舒服呢
Why would you make me uncomfortable?
不 不是我 是这空间
No, it's not me. It's the space.
你怀念你以前的牢房♥了
You miss your old cell.
不 我唯一怀念的就是你
No. The only thing I miss is you.
如果你来了
And if you are here,
那么你肯定是又需要我做什么了
it means you need something from me... again.
艾米莉·潘提斯被绑♥架♥了
Emily Prentiss has been abducted.
杰德抓走了她 她跟最后一个金星在一起
Jade took her. She's with the last Gold Star.
我可能知道他是谁 但我需要你来证实
I think I know who it is, but I need you to confirm it,
因为你一直都知道他是谁
since you've known who he is all along.
我既不会承认也不会否认
Oh, I will neither confirm nor deny
你说的任何话
anything you are saying.
除非 你有什么
Unless, of course, you have something
重要的东西可以给我
of significance to offer me.
不 我觉得没这个必要
No, I, uh, don't think I need to do that.
你的肢体语言会告诉我 我想得对不对
Your body language will tell me if I'm right or not.
潘提斯在我们接下案子之后
Look, Prentiss has been stalked
就遭到了跟踪
ever since we took this case,
我们一直不明白是为什么
and we could never figure out why.
然后我想到 原因肯定就在
And then I was thinking it had to be something
一开始
from the beginning,
就在你对副局长道格拉斯·贝利
from when you first said those words "Gold Star"
说出"金星"这个词的时候
to Deputy Director Douglas Bailey.
我知道你不是管事的
I know you're not the "Man in charge,"
但你绝对喜欢出风头[拿金星]
but you're definitely the one who likes the Gold Star.
但是我们无法理解
But then we-- we couldn't understand
贝利后来为什么要那么做
why Bailey did what he did next,
单独去见你
which was go in alone to confront you.
而且你为什么要杀了他
And why did you kill him?
现在我知道了
Well, now I know.
皮特 是我
Hey, Pete. It's me.
我只想告诉你
I, uh-- I just want you to know
我在想你
that I'm thinking about you.
皮特·B 就是皮特·贝利
Pete B. is Pete Bailey,
道格拉斯·贝利的弟弟
Douglas Bailey's younger brother.
伙计 我知道你不能回应
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表