红黄蓝
Red, yellow, and blue.
只有一个和美国国旗不同 黄色
Only one is different from the U.S. flag--yellow.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我没多想
I didn't overthink it.
他们说我还得再去照个X光片
They say I need another x-ray.
别这样
Hey, come on.
别哭 没事的
No tears. It's ok.
亨利很安全 一切都会好的
Henry's safe. It's all gonna be fine.
再问我一次
Ask me again.
什么
What?
问我
Ask me.
洁妮芙·洁婼 你愿意嫁给我吗
Jennifer Jareau, will you marry me?
愿意
Yeah.
现在可真是时候
it's about damn time.
这有牧师 我们现在就可以
There's a chaplain here. Let's just do it now.
我们赶紧把仪式办了吧
Let's just get it over with.
不 我不该是穿长袍的那个
Hell, no. I'm not the one that's supposed to be in the gown.
好吧 那就周一
All right, fine. Monday, then.
把时间空出来 我们在法♥院♥有个约会
Clear your calendar, 'cause we have a date at the courthouse.
如果你愿意去的话那活动明天还有
The convention's still happening tomorrow if you want to go.
整个城市差点被破坏的事
That whole city on the brink of destruction thing
让我觉得很不爽 知道吗
kind of took the wind out of my sails, you know?
每次都会如此
That'll do it every time.
我们还没做完检查
We didn't finish the inspection.
不需要了
No need.
怎么了
What happened?
地基上有一处横裂
There is a horizontal crack in the foundation.
那会减弱上面整个房♥子的承重能力
It just weakens the entire base that the house is sitting on.
没错 听上去不太好
Yeah. That does not sound good.
不明嫌犯名叫易希·罗杰斯
So, our unsub is Izzy Rogers.
她会被指控多起国内犯罪
She'll be charged with multiple counts domestically,
而我们的国际友人也会和她算账
and our international counterparts will have their turn with her.
她再也出不来了
She will never see the light of day.
我觉得你们应该想知道
I just thought you'd like to know that.
摩根探员 借一步说话
Agent Morgan, a word?
我...
I, uh...
我一直没找到机会和你聊聊
I haven't had a chance to speak with you.
我最近有点脱不开身
I sort of hit the ground running.
要正视我酗酒的问题
It took a lot of courage to confront me
需要很大勇气
about my drinking.
你改变了我的生活
You changed my life.
谢谢
Thank you.
说实话 长官 您不必如此
Honestly, ma'am, that's not necessary.
简单的说句不客气就足够了
A simple "You're welcome" would suffice.
很高兴您回来了
I'm just glad you're back.
不 你才不这么想
No, you're not.
稍等 我确认一下
Hang on, let me check.
等等 她在这 艾琳 哪都别去
Oh, wait, she's here. Erin, don't go anywhere.
戴夫想知道大家明晚是否有空
Dave wants to know if everyone is free tomorrow night?
这取决于他是否请客 我肯定参加
Well, it depends on if he's buying. Then I'm definitely in.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
听到了吗 我们都去
You hear that? We're in.
艾米莉 听着 我知道你不想说这事
Emily, look, I know you don't want to talk about it,
但这正是我们要说的原因
but it's exactly why we need to talk about it.
这和地基上的裂痕无关
This has nothing to do with cracks in the foundation.
是的 但它是个标志
No. But it's a sign.
不要跟我说什么无拘无束
Please don't get all free spirit on me.
我今天差点被炸死两次
I almost blew up yesterday, twice.
我知道
I know.
这和是否能保证头脑清醒有关
That's about as grounded as you can get.
你要离开了吧
You want to leave, don't you?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
这是你如此沉默的唯一原因 艾米莉
It's the only reason you would be this quiet, Emily.
我们能以后再聊这事吗
Can we please talk about this later?
不行
No.
你这么想多久了
How long have you been thinking about this?
实话实说...
Honestly...
从我回来就开始了
since I got back.
真的吗
Really?
不是因为你们
It's not you guys.
我爱你们
I love you.
我只是没办法重回以前的生活
I just can't grab on to my old life
假装什么事都没发生过
and pretend that nothing happened.
是因为伊斯特吗
Is this about Easter?
不是
No.
但他确实请我去负责伦敦办事处
But he did ask me to run the London office.
你打算过去
And you're gonna do it.
他昨天才问的我
He just asked yesterday.
但你正在考虑此事
But you're thinking about it.
我还没想好
I don't know yet.
我...
I--
我本以为买♥♥幢房♥子扎根在这里
I thought buying a house and putting down roots
能够改变这种感觉
was gonna fix this feeling,
它能带给我我想要的东西
It was gonna give me what I wanted.
但并非如此
But it hasn't.
事情远比想像的复杂
It's bigger than that.
你认为我应该留下
You think I should stay.
我认为我已经开始想你了
I think I miss you already.
怎么了
What?
我回头再告诉你
I'll tell you later.
听上去有点不对劲
I do not like the sound of "I'll tell you later."
今晚是属于小洁的 我不希望...
It's JJ's night, and I don't want to...
好吧 如果你要告诉我
All right, if you are telling me
现在会有什么不好的事情
that there is something bad happening right now
要破坏掉今晚的好事
to balance out the goodness that is tonight,
我才不会买♥♥账 因为我一点都不信
I will have none of it, because I don't believe in that.
尽管这确实是人生的真谛 不是吗
Although it's totally one of the truths of life, isn't it?
在我们生活的这个世界里
The bitter and the sweet mixed up together in a cosmic soap
-佩内洛普 冷静 -好事和坏事总是混在一起
- Penelope, Penelope, breathe. - that we've all signed up for.
-深呼吸 -我觉得凯文今晚应该会来
- Breathe. - I think kevin's here tonight.
他来才说的过去...
It would make sense that he would come tonight--
他来了 他来了却带着她
He's here. He's here and he's with her,
我要去别的什么地方...
so I'm gonna go somewhere which is not--
去别的什么地方 不是这里就行
Go somewhere that is not-- that is not here.
-你好 佩内洛普 -你好 你好
- Hi, Penelope. - Hello. Hello. Hi.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
你好 艾米莉
Hello, Emily.
很高兴再次见到你
Hi. It's nice to see you again.
我也很高兴见到你 戴瑞
Oh, it's nice to see you, too. Hey, Derek.
贝丝 你怎么样 霍奇
Hey, Beth. What's up, Hotch?
看看谁来了
Oh, look out. Look who it is.
小大人杰克 来拍一个
Little man Jack. Give me some.
你猜怎么样
Hey, guess what.
那面有个很酷的喷泉
They got a really cool fountain right over there.
想和我一起去看看吗
You want to check it out with me?
当然
Sure.
我也想去看看
I want to see, too.
好的 来吧 走走
All right, come. Go. Go, go, go, go.
你怎么样
How are you?
那么糟吗
That bad?
什么
What?
这是你的标志动作
That's your tell.
是吗
It is?
多久了
For how long?
从我认识你的那天开始
Every since I've known you.
好吧 你也有一个
Well, you have one, too.
我吗
I do?
没错 不过我不会告诉你是什么
Yeah. Only I'm not gonna tell you what it is
-不然你就不会再做了 -好吧
- or you'll stop doing it. - I see.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表