不太想
Not really.
你救不了所有人 戴维
You can't save everyone, David.
你知道吗
You know that.
我失去过你一次
I lost you once.
我不想再失去一次
I don't want to lose you again.
你得放手让我走
You have to let me go.
我做不到
I can't.
生命值得你为之一搏
Life is worth fighting for.
怎么搏
Fight how?
为什么而搏
Fighting for what?
为什么
For what?
看着我
Look at me.
很快我就会不能走路
Pretty soon I'm not even gonna be able to walk.
我想以现在的样子离开
I want to go out as I am,
像现在这样 而不是以后那糟糕的样子
As I've lived, not who I'm going to become.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
你要我做的事
What you're asking,
我做不到
I can't.
我知道
I know.
我知道你一定做不到
I knew you never could.
你总是滔滔不绝说那些侧写结果
You spout all that profiling talk,
但真正要了解一个人的最好方式
But, really, the best way to get to know someone
就是跟那个人结婚
Is to marry them.
你是我认识过
You are the best man
最好的男人
I've ever known.
所以我才希望今晚你能陪着我
That's why I wanted you to be with me tonight.
你做了什么
What have you done?
坐下
Just come sit.
时间不久了
It won't be long now.
不要打了
No. Don't.
他们来不及赶来的 求你
They won't get here in time. Please.
我得试试
I have to try.
不要
No, don't!
不要
Don't.
别让我死在医院里
Don't let me die in a hospital.
戴维
David...
求你
Please.
很快就会结束
It's fast. It's fast.
我已经累了
I'm already tired.
你觉得...
Do you th--
你觉得他会在那里吗
Do you think he'll be there?
他会的
I know he will.
詹姆斯·戴维·罗西
挚爱的儿子
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表