I'm not avoiding moving on.
我只是不确定
I'm just not sure.
不确定什么 不确定要不要去骑自行车
Not sure about what? Going on a bike ride?
艾伦 我知道这太快了
Aaron, I know you think it's too soon,
但你生活不幸福对其他人没有好处
but you're no good to anyone when you're miserable.
我没有不幸福
I'm not miserable.
至少有一点点紧张
Ehh...Maybe slightly uptight.
好吧 就当是有一点点紧张吧
All right, I'll give you slightly uptight.
如果说卡洛琳的死教会我什么
If there's one thing I learned from Carolyn's death,
那就是生命是短暂的
it's that life is short.
你应该过得开心点
And you deserve to be happy.
我明白
I know.
那祝你玩得开心
Then have a good time.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的轮胎打好气了没
So are your tires pumped?
希望如此
I hope so.
你不太骑车吧
So you haven't done a lot of biking?
很少骑
No, not a ton.
但你要参加铁人三项
But you're gonna do a triathlon?
要么做大 要么回家 我爸爸的口头禅
Go big or go home. That's what my dad always says.
你♥爸♥爸很睿智
Your dad sounds smart.
没错
He was.
他几个月前去世了
He passed away a few months ago.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你妈妈还健在吗
Is your mom still alive?
还在 她已经好多了
Yeah. She's doing a lot better.
那太好了
That's good.
你好吗
How are you doing?
我会好好的
I'm hanging in there.
我们的路线是什么
So where are we going?
我通常骑到康乃狄克州 穿过岩溪公园
Uh, I usually go up Connecticut and through Rock Creek Park
再回到十六街
and then back down 16th,
但如果你不想的话我们不必走那么远
but we don't have to do all that if you don't want to.
不 就按这路线吧
No, let's do this.
如果我们失散了
If we lose each other,
我们就回到杜邦圆环那里喝咖啡
we will meet back at Dupont Circle for coffee.
失散 我以为我们要一起骑呢
Lose each other? I thought we were gonna do this together.
我们当然得比赛啦
The chase is part of it.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表